Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
Hetalia in dreams? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hetalia in dreams?
  Every night!
  Once...
  Never had.
  I don't dream... O_O
View Results

nifty drifty

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:32 am

I had a dream where I "became one" with Russia.
It was hot.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:43 pm
I had a dream last night that Poland was chasing me.

gonk

Besides that, I was at a picnic with, like, everyone.

8D

OuendanL

Cynical Purugly

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:03 pm
User Image
I can't retain the rememberance of any dream that I had. Fortunately I could look back only two dreams that were about Hetalia.

One time I dreamt that I was watching Chibitalia and Holy Roman Empire playing in a field of flowers. Then out of nowhere Holy Roman Empire ditched Chibitalia and I have to mend a broken heart. This dream drove me to tears. crying

Then several nights later, I dreamt of Germany and North Italy doing some "unholy things" in a forest. The rest is up to your imagination. -shrugs-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:00 am
I had a dream just last night with only one Hetalia character. I was safeguarding something from this really powerful dude, and then Korea came and tried to steal it from me. xD He even crossed the barbed wire fence just to get it... haha, but I jumped off the roof I was on and ran to my college's orchestra room, (although I have never seen or heard of an orchestra room in my college) oh, and I think I was either Hong Kong or Greece in my dream lol  

I Satchel I

runkar

Mega Noob

8,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:14 am
User Image
Oh noo, I had another one. ; 3;
In this dream, Italy was yelling at me. I don't know why. ; 3;

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:56 pm
Last night,
I had a dream that I was in a car with Belarus and the Nordics and I was playing Animal crossing on my DS.
XD

OuendanL

Ishuzi

Blessed Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:21 pm
I had a dream once that all the Hetalia characters were having a bettle of the bands and it was the AXIS POWERS vs. The Central Powers....or something and America kept saying everyone was his backup singers.....  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:01 pm
Erinix
I had this weird dream where Greece got Turkey pregnant, and I felt bad for him, so we went for hair cuts. Then Prussia was our hair stylist and Italy was the cashier and then ..... I woke up.

EPIC. xD
I'm too embarrassed to share mine though. redface  

pungent reliquary

poptart fuse

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:27 pm
Ohh boy...had my first Hetalia dream last night. xD We're studying the conquistadors and the Spanish explorers in world history this week (can you see where this is going?) and all I can remember is this image...of conquistador!Spain...on one of those specially trained horses, doing these bizarre tricks in the middle of some battle I was in.

Like, I wish I had a video of the documentary we watched in this class that inspired the dream...but basically it was showing how back in that era the Spanish had trained their horses to walk side to side/backwards/etc to mentally screw over the enemy and terrify them with their mastery over nature...or something like that. xD I thought it was pretty neat, though. If I ever find a clip on YouTube or something of someone riding a horse like they used to, I'll totally post it because it is definitely something else, haha!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:56 pm
Had another dream recently, but this time it was Hetalia+Simpsons. @_@

We were mini-golfing, but everyone failed at it.
Russia missed his shot and blamed it on General Winter, however he got the next shot, umm, England cheated using his fairytale pals mainly the fairies, America totally went overboard and swung way too hard as did France hmmm, I think China was missing... Oh, and I was Bart Simpson... Homer was there too, but the dream ended when he came along. haha xD  

I Satchel I

hatofulstar

Fashionable Fatcat

5,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:07 pm
OHGAWD THAT'S HILARIOUS ..
I had a weird dream bout some royal dentist thing and Prussia was, what I call, the "royal doofus" e n e;
But everyone else was not even Hetalia, it was only Prussia that was Hetalia-related ..  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:43 pm

Gakuko Kamui
Shanghai Disco

I had another Hetalia dream... it was kind of sad.
I was sitting under this random tree, and I saw Russia sitting on a park bench, with Belarus trying to get him to stop crying. (like, she wasn't chanting marriage at him, she was being a good little sister.) And so, I walked over to Russia, and I guess I was like, a ghost, and turns out that wasn't a park bench he was sitting on, but a cemetery bench.
So, I wonder what the stone in front of him says, so I turn, and he gets up, lays a flower on it, and starts crying again while Belarus hugs him.
I caught a glimpse of the stone before my dream changed, and it said "Ukraine". I'm starting to think I was Ukraine in that dream. o.o ....

FeIiciano

Shattered Stained Glass

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:01 am
This happened to me today, while I was waiting for my sis to get out of the bathroom. I was sleeping in the sofa and I dreamt we went to some country's place (I can't remember what it is) and Ivan and Arthur fought with my friends!!

I can even remember how I momentarily woke up and coughed and fell asleep and my dream continued!

Ivan was fighting one last random fat guy and won. Then Alfred made me jump to a motorcycle with Arthur and we partied at Italy's place until we all had to say goodbye. Then I rushed to them and asked for Alfred's cellphone number--

..and I woke up D: Aww..  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:19 pm
Ishuzi
I had a dream once that all the Hetalia characters were having a bettle of the bands and it was the AXIS POWERS vs. The Central Powers....or something and America kept saying everyone was his backup singers.....

omg did you happen to listen to wdc ~world dancing~ before that? cause in the song he says that everybody is his chorus.

anyways onto one of my dreams. i remember a lot of the dreams, but i'm able to remember some of my dreams in detail so i'll tell one of the details.

for some reason "i'm" canada and canada just got finished taking a shower when Prussia rushes into the bathroom saying the he really really had to pee. i (this being canada, so remember that) look back at him and mutter something near "We have more than one bathroom" and he magically hears me shouting "Dad's girlfriends are all taking showers" i understand this and walk into the living room (wtih cloths on) and sit down in between to women. i sighed and ask if i could change the channel, they say yes and change the tv to hockey. the grandpa rome comes into the living room and asks if i was going to 'get jiggy' (he used those words) with the girls and i reply "no, stupid father" then i shout "hans! how many are in the kitchen" which a voice replies "none!" i cheer and go into the kitchen with a kid who looks like germany but less muscle-y and his hair is down. he has cereal out of the table, pancake cereal with real maple syrup in it. i sit down in a chair just in time for prussia to come back into the dream. he smacks my head making me shout "stupid sh*t! stop hitting me all the time" to which he laughs and says "you and hans are coming with me today to see some of my friends, none of them are as awesome as me though." hans sighed and told me that he was happy because he didn't want to be around father's "orgy mates" anymore, a lady walks in and is about to say something but the scene changes to where prussia, hans and myself are now in the world summit room from episode one.
canada gets more...french in this part and it made me laugh when i woke up.
so prussia is all like "hey guys! I'm so awesome that i brought my little brothers along! I'm awesome and brotherly huh?" and he ends up sitting next to ludwig and talking to him. me and hans have no clue who these people are but we walk over next to america (whos is giving a speech and "blah blah blah" (that's what he was saying too)) and i sit on the table and hans sits in america's chair. then i get out my ipod and i start listening to the alvin and the chipmunks version of "shake your groove thing" (I got the cd two days before i had this dream) at first i just sing VERY LOUDLY to it annoying most of the others but then i start dancing to it and then america is all "hey! I know that song" and then he gets really quiet after looking at me and kinda just looks in shock. i stop dancing and pause the song and i look over at prussia and i shout "hey f**ktard! i really really miss my boyfriend (a few people gasp) and i really really want to make out!" the whole room is quiet now except for france who is all "I knew he had me in him!" but prussia doesn't really care and is all "whatever!" and so i start walking around the table, seeing who i want to make out with. I do remember that he stops at a lot of people but all i really remember is that canada stops at lichenstein and shouts out "I CAN'T TOO INNOCENT" and runs down the table to get away from her, and he kicks away france when france tries to grab him. i (sorry i slipped, "i" is still canada) then stop and plop down onto russia's lap, who is smiling like he usually does then i'm all muttering "somethings hard..." and i go through his jacket and find a bottle of vodka. "ah that's better" (yeah....) then like, the scene skips and just as i'm shouting at prussia for being a f**ktard and that "who cares if we're not actually related, i know that, so what the f**k is going on, the actual me that is not canada wakes up.

It was really weird, but the next day i texted my friend and i was all, "OMG, i want to like write down this awesome dream that i like had and then continue it into a story!" yeah, i seriously talk like that out in the real world (in computer world i can delete all the likes and totallys, but sometimes i dont).

symphonicCrybaby

Sparkly Bunny

10,275 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

symphonicCrybaby

Sparkly Bunny

10,275 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:07 pm
long post is longgggg, but that's how detailed i remembered it. i did think on it more and i figured that hans was holy roman empire and that the little "family" is a family of dead countries (Prussia, Roman Empire, HRE, and for some reason Canada, but in a diffrent dream he was "dead" too so...) and that they had a mommy too, but mommy and daddy are divorced and mommy is mama greece and for some reason i thought up mama greece being a model, for like magazines and stuff, and grandpa rome is a famous photographer (idk why). sooo yeah. oh and in my mind hans and italy got "back" together you know? like hre and chibitalia again yay! anyways...my weirdness is over next time i'll just sum up the dream since i like to go into detail CX

Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff