Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Furband (fantasy city/dungeon RP) (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:57 am
Elena bit her lip as she thought frantically, then, without warning, started sprinting away with impressive speed.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:42 am
Seraph quirked a brow "RUnning?" he took his bow out and attached a rope to the end of an arrow, then fired it just past her, theresult, tripping her while he runn and got her "Please don't do this, I really dont want tohurt you in anyway"  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 1:46 pm
Raja and Mutaku watched
" Like he said not going to hurt you or sis."  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 5:34 pm
The rope didn't stop her for long, and before Seraph caught up, she was running again.

She was again forced to a stop when she ran into a rather large tigress who had just came from around a corner. The tigress casually grabbed 'Elena' by the back of her neck, and lifted her to eye level. "Hey, Nera...what's the hurry? More importantly, why are you wearing those filthy rags?" She seemed rather oblivious to Seraph and Raja.  

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 5:35 pm
Seraph sighed "Wait..what? WHAT THA HELL IS GOING ON!" Seraph put away all his weapontry and walked up to the tigeress "If I may ask..whats goign on? this is very confusing"  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 5:38 pm
The tigress laughed loudly. "Ah...I get it now...this girl here's my little sister, Nera. Quite a handful. Lemme guess...she scammed you out of your money, and you were chasing her to get it back?"  

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 5:44 pm
Seraph put his face in his palm "Hold on..then, eh, I dont are, its just a little money..I have plenty, but I would like to know what tha hell was going on other than the fact that I just bought alot of medicine" Seraph looked at her "Thats all I want from her is an explaination, I dont care about the money"  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 5:51 pm
Nera started to talk. "Well, um, you see..." The tigress interrupted. "Medicine, huh? She's done this before...Lemme guess, she said that her big sister was sick, and needed medicine, right? Well, I'm not sick. She probably planned to return the medicine and keep the money for herself. It's happened plenty of times, right, Nera?"

Nera didn't answer, and simply sighed.  

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 5:53 pm
Mutaku nodded" I knew something was fishy."  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 5:53 pm
Seraph, again, facepalmed "So..who are you people? because, appearenly she isnt poor, but, her aura says she has the innocents of a flower! but, it also says she was lying to me to get money.."  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 5:57 pm
" Heh I don't get it."

Mutaku spoke up
" She looks innocent because she is still but a child." " Looks can be deceiving can they not?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:00 pm
The tigress laughed yet again. "I'm Evaine! Sis and I came here looking for magical treasure, but she's a lousy fighter and usually can't even decend three levels before I have to drag her back to a healer."

Nera sighed. "You didn't have to put it that way..."

Evaine continued. "Aaaanyway, that means I do most of the dungeon-crawling now, while sis just hangs out in town, and...well, causes trouble."

Nera seemed irritated by this remark. "YOU cause just as much trouble as me, if not moreso! Remember when you set those two giant beetles loose in town?"

"That wasn't MY fault!"

"Then whos fault was it?"

"Well, umm..."  

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:12 pm
Seraph burst out laughing "YOU DID THAT!" he continued laughing "That..was hlarious! I accualy came here to battle some, oh, so its nice to meet you Evaine, as for you Nera..you really should stop..one of these days someones going to kill you for doing such a thing" Seraph finished laughing "I know..I almost died being a con man, now I am a adventurer"  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:20 pm
Evaine nodded in agreement. "Right...you shouldn't have to trick people, anyway. With my talent, I can make a living just selling stuff I find in the dungeon...speaking of which, I got a pretty good haul today..." She took off her pack and put it on the ground. "Found a big pile of potions, a ring, and an amulet..."

Nera's eyes lit up. "And gold? How much gold?"

Evaine shrugged. "Not a piece. The other looters probably beat us to it. No big deal, really. Gold isn't very interesting."  

Shin Majin

Mega Tipper

12,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:29 pm
"If she s so interested in gold..why dont I bring her ino the dungeon with me? thats what i'm going in for, that and the beetles" Seraph said jokingly "Its is a long and tretcherious journey though"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff