Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: True Identity Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:32 pm
Nao who was leaning against the wall,"....." she sighed "I would love to Hokage-Sama...but you see...i just can't. Being targeted by akatsuki is worse enough but by joining a special Anbu Black Op's just makes my situation worse..."  
PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:49 pm
lord hokage i'm sorry but like them i'll decline ur offer and as of now -takes off headband and pulls out a kunia-
naruto: Ryoku put down that kunia at once
me: this i'll defy u my friend - slices the middle of the headband- now i'm a rogue ninja naruto- sama....... farwell -leaves the office-
naruto: -slouches in his chair- he did that and right infront of me........ just what is he thinking.......... all of u may go  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:01 am
Takai turned around and punched ******** this"she sighed"I can't leave this old man to fend for himself, As long as you don't throw me in jail after this I'll deal with it."She walked up to Naruto and kicked Ryoku's head band out of the way. She grinned at him"Yuumei and me are with you for this till all those Akatsuki bastards are dead!"

Yuumei nodded in agreement.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:57 pm
Nao just looked at the situation with a blank face "goddammit!" she yelled angrily. she looked at the Hokage "i don't want to be a bad impression on my own village so count me in Naruto-sama!"

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:57 pm
Miku followed after Ryoku "u-um Ryoku...are you sure that was the right thing to do?" she asked with a nervous expression  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:54 pm
me: -standing infront of the doorway that lead outside-........... *sigh* to me it felt like the right thing........... and what about u? what r u going to do now?.......... cuz i'm packing what i need and i'm leaving the village and not because i wanted to....... i needed to leave to learn more about myself about my past and the connection between the Ten-Tailed and the other Bijuus and why did these new ones just appeared...... the only wait to find out is to talk to one of the free roaming ones like Sanbi( three-tails)......... well seeya later -leaves-  

cmsntn05

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:15 pm
Miku said nothing "i really don't know..." she clutched her hands "sometimes i always wonder what i will do..." she smiled partly "i guess i'll never know..." she also left  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:27 pm
-after getting the nesential items Ryoku leaves his house and arrives to the village gate-
me: -takes one last look at konoha and leaves the village-......... farwell my friends  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:58 am
"I was a member of the black ops in my other village but nothing like this ever happened."Takai sighed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:33 am
naruto: *sigh*......... i have a mission for all of u and Sasuke will acompany u all............. ur mission is to find and bring Ryoku back dead or alive  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:51 pm
"Sasuke!?!"Takai almost yelled"My father mentioned him when I was young..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:34 pm
naruto: and who is ur.......
sasuke: her father is Zabuza the demon of the mist
naruto: wait ur zabuza's kid!?!? eek wow never knew he had a kid........ we knew ur father when we were first gennin and it was our first A-ranked mission, but they counted as a C-ranked mission  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:42 pm
Takai nodded"Yea"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:00 pm
Nao nodded "that's amazing...i didn't know he had a child either..."

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff