Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Great War Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:13 am
Renold opened the door to his hut carrying a large bucket of water. "Awake i see." He smiled and removed the hood. "Ryssa, is ti? My name is Renold, one of teh leaders in the rebellion. I take it you've heard of our cause?" He asked sitting at the table.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:23 pm
Ryssa takes a deep breath to settle herself."Aye it is Ryssa...I have but normally we elves don't leave our domain.If it wasn't for the dragon I would have stayed and faced my doom...but this way I can try to change that.."  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:12 pm
THe assasin smiled. "Its good that you came though. We dont have many healers anymore." He said. Renold stood up and took some bread and cheese fomr teh cupboard. "Eat, please. We have a meeting in a few, and the run to the city underground is hell." he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:02 am
Iseck looked at the small ignorent gnome, "DO you have any ale at this bunker; Renold told me I was to be paid in strong ale."

(MMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ALE!!!!!!)  

ruggaboo

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:32 pm
Twink shook his head. "Grom doesnt allow alchohol in teh bunker. He only tolerates my stash cause i use it in explosives." He said. The gnome paused and pointed to a pile of sticks. "There!"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:52 am
Ryssa ate only what she needed  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:00 pm
The soldier led Syromoc through a gate into an environment that looked much different from the poor district. "Most of them are hiding in the city hall bu-" The soldier was suddenly stuck by a large iron ball and flew back out of the gate. Syromoc looked in the direction the projectile had come from and saw the rebels had a cannon stationed at the door of the city hall building. Syromoc grinned, "Now that's more like it."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:33 pm
"Well you weak squeraly gnome, I guess you wont have any explosives... because I don't work without ale... YOU GOT THAT?!" Iseck pointed her axe at Twink. "soh it's a pile of twigs?"(O.o)  

ruggaboo

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:54 pm
Renold stood up and grabbed anotehr cloak. "Wear this, cant take any chances," he said, opening the door. "We need to make the meeting real soon. Stay close and quiet..." he hissed, then raced off towards the city.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:05 pm
SHe puts it on then races with him.She kept up but she made not a sound at all  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Dreadlord Kharne

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:33 pm
Twink smiled mischeiviously. "Camo." he said. The gnome opened the hidden door to a bunker with humans, dwarfs, and gnomes.
Grom turned around and saw the two characters. "Twink! Now that your here, new explosives, GO!!" he yelped. He then turned his attention to Iseck. "Listen buster, your with me now, and your job is simple, attack when told." he said. Grom tossed a pick tot eh gnome. "When done, destroy the golems hearts with this. Hey useless then..."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:39 pm
Ryssa takes smiles.This was fun to her.SHe hasn't runned in a long time but being a full elf this didn't bother her any  

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:08 pm
"Look buster, just because I'm small doesn't mean I can't kill you and every one else.now,quit yelling at me and I dont fight unless drunk so quite frankly I'd rather be in a tavern no matter how weak the ale is! And one more thing I am a highly trained mercenary so don't yell at me or order me arround like I'm a foot soldier because I'm not!!! AND ONE MORE THING!!! MR.HIGH-AND-MIGHTY! I DON'T TAKE ORDERS I TAKE ADVISE BUT I DON'T DO ORDERS!!! I'M NOT A TAVERN WENCH LIKE YOUR DRUNKEN WIFE IS!!!!!" Iseck screamed at Grom, not liking the stupid underpaid job one bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:22 am
Grom shook is head and stood up. "You really have a death wish, dont you?" he asked grabbing the mithiril edged sword. "Yo do as your told, or you dont get paid. The pay isnt underpaid, it overpaid. Get it done, and we'll see what happens. Until tehn," he leaned close Iseck's face. "You speak out of line like that, your dead..."

Renold stopped outsied teh outer wall adn smiled. "You run pretty fast..." he whispered. He motioned Ryssa to follow him to a small snitch in the wall were they crawled through.  

Dreadlord Kharne

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:41 am
Ryssa looks at him,"Elves are naturallly fast. We can move without making a sound"She smiles some as she follows him.This reminded her of her child hood  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff