Reply Planet Vegetasai - good saiyans go here and they serve Dee and Vegeta
Blade's Bar - Part of the RP saga Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Surpreme Commander Senpai

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:26 pm
After a few weeks on Vegetasai, the day came when Fireza's ship landed. Out came Lesune and Turles, along with them were Dodoria and his squad of elites. Finally was Frieza himself. " The time has come Turles, " Lesune said as he started walking. Lesune looked at the ground and saw something strange growing on the ground. " Looks like Dee started gardening! " Lesune yelled, and then let out a huge laugh.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:51 pm
"sure ill hel- wait what?? gardening!?!?! how i get picked for that?! *sigh* alright ill do it stare "

Takes seeds and plants.

gotenks ss1
Crew

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:50 am
Dee smiled she took to the armory to get herself geared for the battle with Frieza. She was going to have some fun with it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:05 pm
Lesune grabbed his own tail and yanked it off. It started glowing in his hands, and suddenly it was energy being absorbed into himself. " Now I just might have the power I need to become a Super Saiyan. Its like the ultimate cheat code, " he added.  

Surpreme Commander Senpai

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:32 pm
As soon as Dee was ready, she left for the fields.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:36 pm
Lightnn walked into the Bar and sat down. "Hey can I please have a burger and fries" Lightnn asked.  

lightnn

gotenks ss1
Crew
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 7:45 pm
Blade finished the planting and went back inside.

"yea ill get it, sorry bout the draft there seems to be a huge HOLE IN MY WALL! but other then that its fine."

gives food

"so you doing any fighting?"

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 7:19 pm
Aactually, no I'm just starting out, so yeah.  

lightnn

gotenks ss1
Crew
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:01 pm
"A newbie eh theres alot goin on around here, have you talked to Dee yet if you haent it be good to do. i think shes fighting some one so maby you should wait for her return it might be a while, your welcom 2 stay if you want."  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:22 pm
(Lightnn, you did know that I was fighting Frieza out in the fields. If you are in the castle where Blade's bar is, you're stuck. You can't just go train anyplace ya want. Well, not unless its in the Special Training Facility and you have someone to spar with. I mean you cannot leave the castle to train. Sorry, dude.)  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

lightnn

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 5:03 pm
"Well thanks for the offer and ill accept it thanks for your hospitality."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:37 pm
"Well sense your stuck here might as well make the best of it, got any weird story's about your travels?"  

gotenks ss1
Crew
Planet Vegetasai - good saiyans go here and they serve Dee and Vegeta

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas