Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
Religion? Anyone? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll soon to come. DON'T MESS WITH THE BUTTON
  I TOLD YOU NOT TO MESS WITH THE BUTTON.
View Results

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:25 pm
Selene Aries
[-Erik-]

It's okay, he apologized.

No, it's not okay.

Oh well, then... do something! O:

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:28 pm
Im sorry, Shoki, I am sorry, I was just frustrated and upset and confused and a variety of not-so-nice adjectives that could be listed off. Im sorry Shoki. I admit to being immature, but I really am sorry, it won't happen again. I feel awful.

@Diana
This doesn't pertain to you, so please stop trying to pick at the scabs. What went up came down, Alpha and Omega, etc. all came and went. It's over.  

Isaol-the-wolf

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 10:12 pm
Everything that happens in this guild, is my business.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 10:28 pm
If... we're not going to talk about the topic's main subjet, then it's better to close it.

Are we going to stray off any further?

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Isaol-the-wolf

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 10:29 pm
Hey Erik have you heard about the Church of the Flying Spagetti Monster?  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 10:32 pm
I've heard about that monster O:

But please don't tell me that some people ACTUALLY belive in that.

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Isaol-the-wolf

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 10:36 pm
I think it's just made up, I looked at the Official Website, or so they say. It looks dedicated to pictures of a flying spagetti monster. It may just be faux pas... I'll send you the link... http://www.venganza.org/

EDIT: http://www.venganza.org/spread-the-word/ xd "Pastafarians"  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 10:43 pm
I say it's faux. It made me giggle a lot : D

Real religions usually make facepalm.

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Isaol-the-wolf

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 10:57 pm
Yeah, take time to explore the site, it's pretty funny. I may become a Pastafarian. I expect you to respect my decision, expect to see me knocking on your door to convert you and make you believe in the FSM. By the end of the day you'll be reaching out to his immaculate noodle non-specific apendange. xd  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 11:07 pm
So... you'll want me to be raped by some italian flying dish?

What have I ever done to you? >:l

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Garek Maxwell

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 12:05 am
[-Erik-]
So... you'll want me to be raped by some italian flying dish?

What have I ever done to you? >:l

Don't knock it until you try it. It's really fun. ...At least it seems that way from the way it looks in the artwork I find at places like fchan. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:06 am
Pictures of people getting raped by a giant flying spagetti monster? eek  

Isaol-the-wolf

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 6:35 am
Yo. I'm a Lutheran. But, not an Uber Lutheran.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:15 am
Isaol-the-wolf
Pictures of people getting raped by a giant flying spagetti monster? eek

AKA hentai.

TENTACLE RAPE.

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:46 am
Mmm... tenticle rape.

As long as I'm not the one being raped...

A discussion over high pregnancy rates in places like rural america (which is pretty conservative and religious), and urban america (also pretty religious) made me post a rather biting commentary about Christianity.

I can't say much about rural areas, but I've been in enough urban ghetto areas to know there are people (mostly blacks, around here) who go to church on Sunday, who are very spiritual, and then on Monday are hustling and pimpin and being in gangs and fighting and rapping and killing one another.

The answer is simple. Too much of Christianity is "If you believe in Jesus, he washes you of your sins, and you're saved." And this makes some people think they have a free ticket to do whatever they want because they have that free pass to paradise. "I'm saved so now I can kill people without consequence!" WRONG. Being saved wipes away your PREVIOUS sin... when you sin again you have to ask for forgiveness again (thus the confessional). This isn't some free ticket to be an a*****e and destroy the world.

This has always been the breaking point of my faith. First off, that there's a eternal tormet hell and a loving god is a contradiction... God can't be perfectly loving and send people to a worse torture than d**k Cheney can think up. Second, it seems absurd that not believing in Jesus and giving your sins to him sends you to hell. Yea, a Christian will go on about how all man is tainted by sin, thanks to Eve & the apple (if you believe in that, but then you have to believe in creationism as well, and that just opens a whole can of worms!), and that the only way to get rid of the taint of sin that forbids us from going to Paradise to be with God (and the only place then is hell), is by giving our sins to Jesus who took our sins upon him and died.
Still doesn't make sense that there could be a kind hearted buddist who runs a safe house for abused kids who goes to hell for not believing in Jebus, and there could be a hardened Gangsta in Detroit who loves Jesus and goes to heaven despite killing people over drugs and treating women as sex objects. stare

Biggest load of bullshit ever. evil  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces