Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Ghosts Are Among You Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:16 pm
Rosemary floats over to him and places her hands on his cheeks but then frowned when her hands went through him "Who...are...you?" she asked again, keeping her hands to herself and keeping a distance so that he wouldnt try to touch her again.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:28 pm
...Thats a good question *he smiles* ...My name is sai. and im a homeless kid. *he takes a step forward*...and you are another figment of my imagination i assume ~sigh~...im getting tired of seeing things that arnt there....(gotta go)  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:02 pm
"Nice...to meet....you Sai.." she said and takes a step back when he stepped foward "If I...was a...figment of...your imagination...then..how could...you come...up with...someone...like me..? And..make me...speak...properly." she shakes her head at him "Im....a ghost..."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:04 am
The eldest male of the house. Heard the door being kicked in. He didn't see who it was. Though, the man didn't care either. His first reaction was to move quickly to the kitchen. Where he dialed 911 on the phone. Though, he layed the thing down on the table. There was no time to speak with an operator. If some maniac was in his home. Then, his speech would only let them know where he was. Instead, he slowly made his way to the porch. Where he grabbed a Golf Club from a bag. That was sitting around basically gathering dust. Then he slowly made his way. Walking through the kitchen. So his footsteps would make as little noise as possible. He leaned against the corner. Having a pretty good idea of how far away the perp was. Sense this maniac was clearly talking to himself. He found himself unable to move at that moment. He didn't want to die. Nor did he want his family to be harmed by this person. Who knew what type of person they were. He found himself terrified by the entire concept. While just a few moments ago. He'd been ready to dash in there to defend his household. Instead, he walked over to the phone. Speaking to the operator that was on the other line.

Father- Someone just broke into my home. Send a patrol car to. Ventrillo Avenue 716 Drive. Be quick, because the perp his already in my home. Having already broken down the door.

He glanced over at the door leading into the kitchen. Picturing himself targeting some young punk brandishing a knife. As soon as he entered that room.  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:41 am
*he hears a noise and faces the man* ...? uh, im sorry about the door...*sees golf club and upholsters gun*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:41 pm
Hearing the noise she jumps and floats through the wall to another room, grateful to be away from the two. "Good Grief." she stated and looks around the room with interest. It would have seem that the guy knew nothing of her existance in the house and therefore couldnt see her talking to Sai, sighing and sitting down in a floating position she placed her elbow on her thigh and held her head on her palm, talking to herself and wondering where this Zack person was and then picturing him in her mind.  

Aprilbaby1

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:43 pm
*his hand shakes a little*...put...the club...down....please....*he looks behind him to see the girl is gone*....? *he backs up and feels a cold spot on the wall*....
(i like my entrance *WHAM!* anyone home?)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:14 pm
(lolz)
Rosemary stands and floats over to the wall before poking her head through and having her head right beside Sai's head. She giggles and looks at him, finding that all of this was quite amusing.  

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:27 am
The man with the club in his hand. Starts to back up slowly. He takes a step backwards. Stepping on his right heal. Then makes a move like he is going to suddenly dash forward at the boy. Though, he wasn't mentally capable of such a thing at this point. People didn't just come into someones home. Breaking down the door. Without looking to gain something from it. There were far too many heroic people out there. This was mainly due to the destruction of trust in people. But people had not earned the right to be trusted fully. A smart man would always have a small level of skepticism in them. It was quite rational to do so. Not the healthiest thing for a mind. Though, the alternative was worse.

Zack was upstairs this entire time. He'd been in his room. Not hearing the loud smash that had occurred in his household. The voices downstairs had been written off in his mind. As his parents talking. Though, one of the voices didn't seem familiar. He wasn't quite sure who was downstairs. Though, his first thought was hardly an intruder.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:35 am
Rose giggles at the man and floats up towards him, waving a hand in front of his face before frowning "You cant...see...me" she pouts and crosses her ghostly arms before floating straight through the man and looking around "Za..ck.." she called, floating around to see where he was.  

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:31 am
He felt a breeze brush up against his face. Though, he couldn't see Rose in front of him. There wasn't even a feeling that someone else was in the room at that moment. He truely did not possess any sort of spirit sight.

Outside, a police car pulled up. It's lights could be seen from the window. Causing the room to light up a bit with the red lights. That were flickering off of the lights on top of the car outside. A police officer stepped out of his car. Shutting the door fairly loudly. So as to make his presence known. He was wearing this pair of black sunglasses. That completely covered up his hair. He had on a dark blue hat. With his stations symbol on it. With brown hair that didn't lean to light or dark. He wore a dark blue police uniform. With a Sargent badge pinned on his uniform along with his badge number. He worn a pair of shined black boots. With perfectly pressed black dress pants. His uniform was as impeccably void of wrinkles. As one would expect a military officials uniform to be. He walked up to the door. Knocking several times loudly. He just stood there waiting for someone to answer.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:08 am
Rose heard the knocking and floated over towards the door and poked her head through, staring at the officer with wide eyes before flying away from the door and up the stairs and towards a room "Nasty cop. Never liked them" she muttered  

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:38 am
The officer smiled when Rose said that. He'd actually been on the force. Back when she was alive. Though, this particular officer. Had only seen them jay walking on occasion. Though, the look she had given him now. Was about the same as when Rose was alive. The same anti-establishment scowl that he disliked in all people. The man of the house walked over to the door. Opening it up so he could allow the officer entrance into his house. The officer put his hands at his side. Looking at the one before him. As he spoke in a stern tone.

Officer- Are you the one that called me!?

Father- Yes

He looked over at the other person in the room. Giving them a look that pretty much told the story. Without speaking he conveyed the situation quite solidly. You move and I will take you down.

He then looked back over at the father. What is your name and what is going on!?

Father- Edward Howitzer and it was just as I said when I spoke to that operator.

Officer- Ah, Sherie was the one you spoke with. Well, I will have to take your statement as well as the young mans statement as well. That means you aren't going anywhere son.

He peered over at him from the corner of his eye. Without turning toward the boy. Who he had an instant dislike from. Just looking at there body language and the situation at hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:48 am
Rose utters a few curse words since her moaning was what brought the boy crashing through the door so she floats over to Sai and tries to grab him and make him be able to go through walls so she could help him get away but her hands kept going through him. "Darn it!" she scowls and tries again but it just wouldnt work "No!!" she shouted and huffs "Takes too much energy." she sighs and shakes her head before tapping her chin and trying to think of a way to get him out of there in one peice. "You cant go through walls can you?" she asked Sai even though she knew he couldnt.  

Aprilbaby1

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:27 am
The officer started laughing at Roses display. Knowing that a newly formed ghost. With no formal training in ghost magic. Could even hope to pull off something like that. Even with professional training. This ghost wouldn't possess the energy capacity to actually pull off something as grand as making a living person transparent. He started walking over toward Sai. Pulling the cuffs out of a chain. Which was linked to his belt loop. Then he slapped the cuffs on Sais right wrist.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff