Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Wrold War/ Elemental Clash Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yay for intense killing and big ships going boom.
  Hehe "Runs away"
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:03 pm
Traal couldn't help but laugh.
"Excellent idea, sir." He eyed her with blank interest, gaging her reponse. It was amusing to see her actually pale - he wondere dhow much she actually trusted them.
"She seems quite prim and proper, I bet she'd love it." He said, actually adding emphasis to his sentance, partially to play along with his and the captain's in-joke, partially to make Karla pale even more, and mainly to invoke a greater response from Matthew.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:13 pm
Karla's lips went into a thin line as Traal continued to expand upon the suggestion. She pretended to struggle with her bindings-trying to get loose and when she couldn't she looked to Matthew.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:25 pm
Mattew jumped back from the verage blocking the ones he could. He was at a lost here. He raised his sword to block on last blow. When something unexpected happened. A not his own met Owens. He looked over to the man holding the blade. His body was mostly concealed with a large cloak his face hidden by a armored mask that wraped around his head completly covering it. The sword he weilded remained still even as Owen applied presure.
Mattew spoke only 3 words. "Arbiter of Justice."
The Arbiter made a quick flick of his wrist sending Owen back.
"Arcadain scum you take honor in what you do? Fighting children, takeing woman as hostages. Where is the Justice in any of that. Now you fight a true warrior. Prepare to meet your end." Justice said as he removed his cloak reveling his light steel armor. Held together by straps and chainmail.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:52 pm
Owen was taken by surprise and slammed hard against the ground. Quickly he returned to his feet though with his sword raised. "If you don't want us fighting children then you shouldn't make them soldiers," he replied in colder tone.

Although the armor made the warrior look impressive-it was just a tough metal shell.....perfect for cooking the mass of flesh within. Owen smirked at the thought.

Karla looked on with concern for her husband-but to others it would probably read as panic over her position of being a hostage. Surely Traal wouldn't leave Owen to fight this alone. He had to see that Owen was becoming exhausted.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:09 pm
"We dont make them into soldiers they do so by thier own choice. unlike your drafted military. Dont be so cocky although your a Arcadain dont expect fire abilities to work on me Arcadain. This armor is made of Mytrill and Dalmascain steel. Its fire resistant. Able to withstand most fire and blades. Not much us useing abilities on a warrior that fights useing his skill with a sword rather then abilities." The Arbiter said as he readied his sword. "Its your move Arcadains."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:17 am
((Of course it is.....lol))

Most fire and blades.

That was the key word-most. And they still had their 'hostage.' As much as he hated to continue to use his wife in such a manner. He had no doubt that one of her crows would be sending a very upset letter to him later.

Owen couldn't keep this chit-chat up much longer. He hoped he had stalled long enough for Traal to prepare one of his own attacks, or figure out how to use the 'hostage.' Threatening to kill might work.....but than again he wasn't experienced with fighting these type of warriors so he had no clue how their minds worked. He could very allow Karla to be sacrificed for the greater good for he knew.....doubtful, but it was always a possibility. But if more he, himself, hoped that such a thing wouldn't occur.

He waited a moment longer to see if Traal would do anything.....  

0Moon_Maiden0

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:28 am
[Lol Hey have you noticed DT's charater's name spell's out TNT.]

"They say one can tell alot of anthor man by looking into their opponits eyes. Do you know what I can tell by looking into your eyes?" The Arbiter said as he began to walk back and forth. "Your trying to think of a way to us your hostage as a chip to get me to lose. But you are torn, should you put her in harms way or not. Will it be enough to throw me off my mental state? Why dont we find out."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:47 am
Owen made no reply or comeback. This guy was turning out to be one cocky s-o-b and the they hadn't even begun to fight. Over confidence would come to be this warriors downfall in time-if he survived today that is.

And the whole looking into his eyes bit....this warrior needed to get his vision checked. Owen had one functional eye. He hoped Traal found some amusement it what this self-rightous a** was going on about that.

Karla, meanwhile, was thinking perhaps this judge would risk her being killed if it meant getting to Owen and Traal. She doubted that her country would be too thrilled with the earth empire about that if they found out. It just added cushioning to her whole traitor complex. But still-risking her death was one thing, but she wouldn't allow her child to be sacrificed. Although she had hoped to deliver the news to Owen on her own terms she was realizing that she may not be able to. So technically-there were two hostages...let Traal figure out a use for that.

Surely the addition of an unborn child could be enough to throw off his mental state. Her country might forgive the sacrifice of one healer.....but the sacrifice of an unborn child? Outrage.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:53 pm
[haha i'll pretend that was deliberate so I can take all the credit mrgreen lol]

Traal raised his eyebrows at the new warrior and stepped forwards to join Owen's side.
"Interesting." He said simply. He looked over his shoulder to Karla and wondered how he could use her. This guy was cocky, sure, his armor was fire resistant, but the mineute air inbetween were not. If he could get in close to use incinerator he could direct his fire in between the gaps and cook him alive - with the fire trapped behind the resistant metal it would not be able to get out. If that failed Volcana could superheat the air and melt his armor regardless. it just would take time. He knew his skills, yet this man obviously underestimted them. Heat resistant or not it would melt or boil to intolerable heat under Volcana - Traal liked to think that he harnessed a supernova at his fingertips, breaking matter down to it's atoms. The pure beginning of life, and the pure absolute character of death. Heat and light.
He fixed his eyes on the new opponent levelly - absolutely hollow, his body language completely neutral.

"Tell me what you see in my eyes, then." Traal said in his usual monotone. With his spear acting as a post he was restricted to his gun and his magic. As they were too close range for the gun it remained on his back and his hands hung loose but ready in front of him,almost as if in meditation. He made his decision, looks like Karla would serve her use, even if it ruined Owens surprise.
"It would be unfortunate to loose this woman. We had hoped to have fun with her."
is that what you belive of us you worthless bastards.. he thought, not letting the irritation cloud his face but for a small smirk tugging at his mouth -more like a grimace. he knew that the empire thought they were dogs.
"I assure we will kill her if you do not comply to fairness. We can still enjoy her body, even when we have ripped her unborn foeus from her womb and slain it in front of you."
He flicked his wrist back and a low level meteor created a ring of fire around her.
"I would be interested to see how your superiors deal with such a murder on their conscience - a murder you can prevent if you wish. Do I have you attention?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:08 pm
(( eek Damn DT......you gave Traal some nice brutal phrases.....lol))

Karla became immensely paler and a chill went up her spine after the vivid image Traal just painted. Thankfully, to her benefit, Traal was short and to the point. Had he went into details she would have been sick.

It took every bit of strength and focus for Owen to remain expressionless from the news he just heard. He could only stare at the warrior before them-his gaze hardening as the desire to finish the guy off (and quickly) grew. He had fought along beside Traal long enough to figure what the lad was thinking. He would have to keep the attention of the warrior and the young soldier for Traal.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:12 pm
((tee hee I've decided I flippin' love Traal. i'll have to add him to my 'for keeps' characters XD))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:50 pm
dragontamer363
((tee hee I've decided I flippin' love Traal. i'll have to add him to my 'for keeps' characters XD))

((He is indeed very awesome. 3nodding And now for some strange reason I suddenly find myself thinking of Axel ( heart ) from KH O_o' "Got it memorized?"))  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:12 pm
(( awagh now I'm all fangirly about axel now *spoiler* omg death scene! *sniffle* <-- I miss kingdom hearts haha
and also: Dance water dance! ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:14 pm
The Arbiter reached into one of his pouches pulling out a neckless of Crimson red mixed with black beads. He tossed the beads trowed the Gairf healer. As the beads landed around her neck the fire crackeled out. "Do you know why your airships dont just cross the Jag sea moutains? Ill tell you there is a material located int the moutains. This material is called Veridain that makes up the Jag moutains, that prevents the usage of energy. This dosent effect the body other then blocking the energy used for elemental magic. Thus those beads, made of Veridain have blocked your fire abilities. Mattew Now!" The Arbiter shouted.
Mattew came up behind the healer pulling off the beads tossing them inbetween the two men. Claping his hands togther and pressing them against the ground Sevral large pillars went up around him and the healer blocking them from the battle about to begin.
"Now then there gose your Hostage and the boy Id have to protect along with her. Now then can we get along with this battle like men?" The Arbiter asked as he drew anthor weapon. this on a short battle ax.  

Andy _1134

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:19 am
Owen rolled his eye and glanced over to Traal. He figured the lad was already thinking the same thing.

This guy just keeps talking.

"I've been ready, tin-man," Owen replied. "You're the one who keeps talking."

So....the allied forces thought they replied too heavily on their elemental abilities? Well, him and Traal would would teach this "justice" a lesson or two. Did this guy really think that his armor and beads would scare them? If anything it made him appear more frighten of the Arcadians.

Resting a top on a building nearby, Helix-the crow, watched the three men. The glimmer of the beads caught his attention. He cocked his head to the side, blinked, and pace back and forth.

Oh, how crows liked shiny things....

A moment later Helix came soaring down and landed on top of the beaded necklace. He grabbed it with his claws and walked backwards-cawing at Owen and Traal defensively. As if he thought they would try to take it from them. Then he took to the air-with the necklace along with him.

Owen forced his amusement not to show.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces