Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fall Out Boy/The Guild
[ RAGE! INTRODUCE YOURSELVES! ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YOU!
  TELL ME WHO YOU BE!!
View Results

PrincessMeg

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:42 pm
Heeey. <3. My name is Megan, I'm 15, and I'm from Victoria, BC, Canada. I'm quite a new (but huge!) FOB fan. I fell in love with them the first time I saw their crazy video (S,WGD). I'm not so much into "mainstream" music, but FOB is just ******** amazing. I love them to bits. <3 I'm addicted to my computer and my iPod. I would *die* without them. My favourite FOB songs are 'Love Will Tear Us Apart', 'Roxanne', and 'Get Busy Living Or Get Busy Dying'. I love 'Pretty In Punk' and 'Dance Dance' as well. I'm going to be a fangirl xD and say: I'm obsessed with Peter Panda! He's tres sexy. <3 Love him. My favourite bands include: FOB (obviously), Nekromantix, Nightwigh, Ramones, Sex Pistols, The Living End, HorrorPops, Queens Of The Stone Age, Pixies, and Lunachicks. I hate: Mainstream bands like Bad Charlotte and Simple Bland (Ha). My goal is to beat their faces in (Sorry to the fans... *Shifty eyes*). I also hate when people "talk lyke dis." So, watch out. Haha. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 10:13 pm
^Holy simoley (Don't ask...I've been saying that for a while, but I never knew how to spell it.) You remind me of myself...a LOT.  

[Bubblegum]

sk8te_chick_89

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:30 pm
Hey. Im Melissa. Im 16. Umm, I live in the U.S. Fall Out Boy is one of my favorite bands. I like all of the members of the band, but if I had to choose a favorite I guess I'd choose it'd be Patrick. My favorite songs of theirs are: Dance Dance, A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More Touch Me, and Grand Theft Autum(Where Is Your Boy).  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 4:43 pm
Heya everyone. My name is Kasia. I live in Queensland, Australia. I LOVE Fall Out Boy.. i came across them while listening to some american radio station and fell i love (obviously) with them. What really stinks though is that almost no one knows of them because they arent exactly mainstream here, not that i'm complaining more fall out boy for me. heart

Tragedy-K

Zoner

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:21 pm
I shall post using a survey form.

1. What's your name!--uhm..name's Dawn. 0.o

2. When's your birthday!--January 30, 1991! please don't hurt me..

3. How old should you be! hmm?!--14! fourteen!! stop the yelling!!

4. Why do you apparently like/love Fall Out Boy?--thank you for stifling the yelling. and I like Fall Out Boy because they sound great.

5. How did you acquire their two albums, "From Under the Cork Tree" and "Take This to Your Grave?" Did you steal them?!--NO! I didn't steal them...I just borrowed them from a guy I know without his consent and then burned them to my comp. don't kill me! I'm broke and have no money to buy the actual CDs! I'm sorry!! -cowers in fear-

6. Are you afraid of me?--very much so.

7. Should I finish this survey now?--You're the b-boss.

8. Where do you live?--STOP THE DAMN SURVEY, YOU STALKER!! and if you must know, I reside in Jersey City, NJ. The suckiest place on Earth, but it does have benefits. -^.^-

Yes, I have much free time on my hands. Plus I'm bored. And this is an attempt at being comedic.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:36 pm

Hey everyone. (: Well my name's Amy & I'm 15 years young. I really love Fall Out Boy's music, but I have to admit I don't know a whole lot about the band members! lol so I can't really choose a favorite member. Pete seems pretty awesome though.
Anyway, some other things I'm interested in besides FOB are singing, writing, & sports. I don't play any right now but my favorites are basketball & volleyball, hehe. razz
You can always PM me for more info.

Murder Scene in Vegas

yc_lover

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:34 pm
So I'm Joy, I'm 14 years old. I'm chillin in good old California! I HEART HEART HEART FALL OUT BOY!!!! heart I absolutely LOVE them to death! heart I discovered them when my dad made me a CD and it had "Dead on Arrival" on it, and I was like wow, this band sounds good, then I immediately got hooked, I went out and bought their albums and now I'm officially addicted. surprised heart

Like woah, pleased to meet you all. wink

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:36 pm
Hello I'm Cody I'm 15 and For some reason love Fall Out Boy to no end. I try to keep up with everything they do but sadly haven't gone to any of there shows. I really enjoy music in general and can talk with about anyone about any type of music. (Almost)  

PopesG-Unit

Vana Hiril Fea

6,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 2:18 pm
Hey Hey, nwe to the guild so i thought i'd introduce myself here, it seems the best place. Well, my names kelsey, im 15 birthday's dec. 25 (yes it IS christmas) i'm from brockton, mass (its south of boston if anyone was wondering), well lets see music is my life i listen to a lot of punk and emo bands, fall out boy is my absolute favorite band. umm idk, if you want to know anything else just ask cool biggrin twisted
heart Kelsey  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:11 pm
scream scream scream  

[.White.Out.]

element182

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 5:07 pm
I like the songs
Tell That Mick He Just Made My List of Things to do Today
Grand Theft Autumn/Where is Your Boy
Our Lawyer Made Us Change The Name Of This Song So We Wouldn't Get Sued
Get Busy Living Or Get Busy Dying  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 5:27 pm
Heyy people My names Jill. im 14 years old . my b-day is on March 24. i was born in 1991. i live in Yarmouth Nova Scotia Canada.  

Angel From Your Heaven

Shoreru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:35 pm
Hello all, my name is Alison
I daore fall out boy
I also like other bands...
But fall out boy is way up there
whee
My friend first inroduced fall out boy to me
and I fell in love with them!!
I am 14, I live in Calgary Alberta
For all of you that don't know where that is
That's in Canada
My birthday is March 20th
smile

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:29 pm
Nickname:Kagome or inu
Im 14
My birthday is April 8
I love Fall Out Boy
I live texas  

Black_Cat_Died_Of_Love

Rice On Toast

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 5:24 pm
Why, hello. I'm Nicole. I'm 16. I live in Vancouver, BC (Canada-land). I usually hang around the thread at the music forum, so I came here.
Yeah I don't remember when I first <3'd FOB, I think it was when I saw Grand Theft Autumn (Where Is Your Boy) on the tee-vee. (And it wasn't played much.) I thought they were okay, and a little while after that they showed Dead On Arrival. And I was like, Duuude. And then it just snowballed from there. 3nodding
I think I prefer Patrick over Pete, and maybe even Joe over Patrick sometimes. confused
As for songs, I suppose I don't have a favourite because I happen to love them all equally.

Yeah I don't really know what else to say so if anyone has a question then ask me, I guess. sweatdrop  
Fall Out Boy/The Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff