Honkers Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aetherwing

Rainbow Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:57 am
hai^^ im daniel !! nice to meet you fellow honkers ! anyways, im 16, CA, a guys(obviously)....i read....

j.k rowling, stephanie meyer, stephen king, dr. seuss, agatha christie, r.l stine . i read classics like, to kill a mockingbird, pure springs, water for elephants. i also love poetry. edgar allan poe, shakespeare, maya angelou, rupert brooke, anne bradstreet. i guess thats all for now.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:23 am
Hi, I'm Margaret, known on Gaia mostly as Wilder Wein MCMXCII. I've chosen this particular username because Rammstein is one of my favourite bands and Wilder Wein is one of my favourite songs by them. The MCMXCII is 1992 in Roman numerals, which is the year in which I was born.

I'm 19 years old and I live in The Netherlands. I have always read a lot, but I started to read even more when I discovered Dutch literature at the age of 16. Nowadays I don't read as much as I used to (which was 3/4 books a week) because I'm studying Social Work and next to that I've also developed an interest in movies and television series so I also spend quite some time watching movies or television series (favourites include House M.D., Big Bang Theory, Merlin and Doctor Who).
Other hobbies of mine include archery, which I do on a weekly basis, gaming, drawing and writing. Especially writing is definitely a passion of mine. I would love to write my own novel some day and have it published.

Wilder Wein MCMXCII

Honk if you love reading!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces