Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fallout 3

Back to Guilds

The Original Fallout 3 Guild. 

Tags: Fallout, fallout 3, vault boy, vault, original 

Reply Fallout 3
Debate : Brotherhood Of Steel - Brotherhood Outcasts. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who Do You Pick??
Brotherhood Of Steel
44%
 44%  [ 32 ]
Brotherhood Outcast
43%
 43%  [ 31 ]
God Bless The Enclave!!
12%
 12%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 72

captin albert wesker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:38 pm
johnny blackk
I could careless about the BOS,I use the Outcasts for free stimpacks considering I like to kill a lot of Enclave members so I sell off their tech.I use lyons brother hood just for a extra place to shop,not to mention the power armour does come in handy,and you do need to get in there to get the power armour training.I've killed people on both sides and ofcourse the enclave.But if you play a good file ofcourse its smart to align yourself with Lyons just due to the fact he gives you a major hopk up and half of his BOS team pretty much saves your a** a lot in DC.But then again the Outcasts are pretty random when it comes to being in the wastes they may be there to save you and they might not be.So in the end when it comes to choosing a side,I think I'd rather take my own side unless I'm cornered by super muntants,slavers,mercs,and dumb raiders and lame robots.But yes in the end if it wasn't for the Outcasts we would probably be thrown back into the "dark ages",but if it wasn't for lyons BOS then we would have hell traveling through most of DC.

Umm I noticed something about ashures power armor. You dont need training to wear his armor. This is for those who have the pitt add on and dont have the Armor training. Im so ******** real. I started a new one for fun. A mule account. Just ran by killed ashure and wondered if I could wear dat s**t. IT WORKED MUTHA ********!!!!!!! XD  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:43 pm
Yeah but back on point.

The presavation of Tech is more needed. Human presavation can be reproduced. I mean come on. We eat sleep ******** and kill for a living in the Wasteland. My house in megaton is science. With many out cast armors from the fallen who died by mutant hand and raider hands. oh and deathclaes and yoa guai's. Man they look cute and cuddly. Any way's. Lost tech cant be re made since its made BEFORE THE ******** NUCLEAR HOLOCAUST!!!!! WHO THE ******** KNOWS HOW TO MAKE A ******** GUN?!?!?! OR A GOD DAMN CRANE TO MAKE BUILDINGS??? THINK ABOUT THAT!!!!! TECH FIRST, HUMAN PRESAVATION LATER!!!!!!!!!

I rest my case.  

captin albert wesker

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:32 pm
Yes indeed, thats what we have been saying xD  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:44 pm
Quote:

To "out-of-context" quote my good friend who hates me, Protector Henry Casdin:

"Everyone knows how to make more humans."

Page 2.

wink

The argument still stands.  

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:51 pm
Roane Farhall
Quote:

To "out-of-context" quote my good friend who hates me, Protector Henry Casdin:

"Everyone knows how to make more humans."

Page 2.

wink

The argument still stands.

Yeah, thats the argument to beat at this point. Good job!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:18 am
Human preservation later. Tech first. If I have to say this one more time I will get out my Mirv and blow us all to hell. NOW JOIN THE OUT CASTS DAMMITS!  

captin albert wesker

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:33 am
Wow looks like the BoS have the lead for the first time. Anyone care to explain?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:42 am
Roane Farhall
Only communists would willingly refuse to listen to this!

Then I guess I should kill my self. I hate this station cause eden dosent shut the ******** up and play any patriotic music. Thats why I killed our president. John henery eden. NOW ITS TIME TO NUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!!

Crimson. I have no effin clue. The outcasts are better then the other BOS of them. Elder lyons ******** over the military. I swear I think he is a 5 star general of the Brother hood of steal.  

captin albert wesker

Valiant Corvus

Eloquent Lunatic

10,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:05 am
XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Wow looks like the BoS have the lead for the first time. Anyone care to explain?
BoS has the right idea in my opinion.

If you focus primarily on Tech and have helping the local populace as a secondary objective, that brings bigotry and the devaluing of human life. What's this remind me of? Soviet Union, World War 2, where grenades were considered more valuable than human lives.

What needs to be understood here is the setting, where the world is basically trying to rebuild from the ground up, with only remnants of the past lying around. This means a lot of things: Structural, physical, architectural, and MORAL reconstruction. If they go at it saying tech is more important than the short term improvement of human lives 'cause we reproduce like rabbits, that's nothing short of hypocricy. Like saying "we're here to help you" then doing nothing but helping yourself.

Which is why I voted BoS.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:55 pm
Azepael Makris
XxCrimson_ShinobixX

If you focus primarily on Tech and have helping the local populace as a secondary objective, that brings bigotry and the devaluing of human life. What's this remind me of? Soviet Union, World War 2, where grenades were considered more valuable than human lives.

What needs to be understood here is the setting, where the world is basically trying to rebuild from the ground up, with only remnants of the past lying around. This means a lot of things: Structural, physical, architectural, and MORAL reconstruction. If they go at it saying tech is more important than the short term improvement of human lives 'cause we reproduce like rabbits, that's nothing short of hypocricy. Like saying "we're here to help you" then doing nothing but helping yourself.

You state a true fact. But since you put out "We reproduce like rabbit's" Then that should put Tech first. We all know how to make more Human's. Its a very simple processe. But tech isn't Human. They don't reproduce at all. Thats why Human preservation is secondary. With out tech we can't build humanity back. Humans make Human. Not Humans make Tech Or Techs make Humans. Thats why Tech come's first.  

captin albert wesker

XxCrimson_ShinobixX
Vice Captain

Ruthless Hunter

14,475 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:43 pm
captin albert wesker
Azepael Makris
XxCrimson_ShinobixX

You state a true fact. But since you put out "We reproduce like rabbit's" Then that should put Tech first. We all know how to make more Human's. Its a very simple processe. But tech isn't Human. They don't reproduce at all. Thats why Human preservation is secondary. With out tech we can't build humanity back. Humans make Human. Not Humans make Tech Or Techs make Humans. Thats why Tech come's first.

No he does have quite a point.. Cause if there are no humans around "adults", then humans can no longer aquire the tech or manufacture or get it working again.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:51 am
I'm pretty sure children aren't defenseless. Actually, I think children would be the best agents for tech acquisition. I'm sure that the last things raiders expect when they see a kid is to get a face full of lead.

The fact that most people would be more interested in enslaving them (and getting a bunch of caps) than killing them at first works to their advantage. If you were worth money alive, but nothing dead, greedy folks such as raiders would be less likely to shoot you on sight.

That cuts down one of the Outcast's main enemies. Now all the kids would have to worry about is Super Mutants and Ghoulies, who aren't exactly experts at stealth attacks.

If they were taught how to use the tech they found before all the adults died in this scenario you have created, then humanity as a whole is still better off. Now you have a bunch of soldiers who wont arouse suspicion, know how to operate and repair the best weaponry available, and can eventually become the parents of the next generation.

You have to break a few eggs to make an omelet. In a world where survival is everything, sacrificing yourself to protect those who don't know how to fight and will therefore die the second you do is not the way to go. Equipping your soldiers with the best gear around should be top priority. After that is accomplished, teaching the others to defend themselves and equipping them with your old weaponry becomes priority. This way, you are much better off, and ultimately more people will live.  

Roane Farhall

Distinct Hunter

BUGSY 1979

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:12 am
I like the Fo3 US army.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:42 pm
they have t51b. COOME ON!  

BUGSY 1979

rundas93

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:06 pm
i dont really care but im siding with the BoS  
Fallout 3