Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Red..Blue..Black..White..Which rose do you choose? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:06 am
She put her wrist to Elena's mouth and made her bite down, then drink, and waited for what was going to happen  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:07 pm
Elena's eyes fluttered open and she was able to stand on her own. Her head hurt a little, so she put her hand on her forehead and closed her eyes to make the dizziness stop. Once her head stopped spinning, she opened her eyes and looked at Diva and Rosliy with an almost puzzled look, "What.. happened to me..?" she asked quietly, "I thought it was over for me.. did you do something..?" she asked while looking at Diva.  

Cutegirlo0o

knocker897

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:30 pm
"Elena!" exclaimed Rosily in tears of happieness as she pulled her into a hug and offered to help her up. Rosily beamed and smiled with relief and joy. "It's her, Elena. Our mother."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:55 am
She smiled"See i told you i was your mother, didn't i, my twin sister hasw been treating you well hasn't she?"She asked with a grimace remembering how she almost died, when a tear fell down her face  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:19 pm
Elena was still in shock when she hugged Rosily back and looked at Diva, "You're really our mother..? You saved me..." she said quietly as her shocked expression began to turn into a happiness she couldn't remember. She smiled and pulled her sister and mother into a group hug, "Don't cry mother.. Rosily.." she said as she wiped the tears away from both of them, "We're all together again, and that's all that matters.." she looked at both Rosily and Diva with wonder, "Tell me, all these years how have you both fared? Have you been well or struggling?" She was curious if they had a worse fate than she herself had in the 30 years they were apart.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:45 am
She smiled"Im sorry, i was just remembering my finale battle with your mother, and how it all ended or how everyone thought it ended"She smiling"I have been faring fine so far, without James and Nathan it's hard sometimes to get places, but how have you two been faring?"  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:47 pm
Elena looked down slightly, "When I was born, I was taken by doctors and professors to be used as either a weapon or a test subject... for 30 whole years, I have never been free... now since I've recently escaped, they're still looking for me... they'll never give up chasing me..." Elena looked at Diva and her sister, "And now if they find out about you both, they'll want to use us all for their stupid and rediculous experiments... trust me, you do not want this fate..." she finished and looked down again.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:03 pm
Rosily wipes her eyes with her kimono sleeve, and pats her sister's hand, then squeezes it. "It's OK, we're together again and that's all that matters. As long as we have each other, we'll get through anything." she says to Elena to comfort her. Rosily looks up at Diva, and smiles reassuringly. "I've been well. The Red Shield had been looking after me, and looking for Elena." she says looking down at Elena's hand in her own.

((hey everyone. We need bad guys! and chevalia (spell?) the guys who are after Elena could end up capturing one of the queens or something and turn her evil or use her powers to control all Chyropteran. Make them a group and give them a name, and get others to be a part of it!))  

knocker897

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:07 pm
She sighed"Elena, i know how you feel, all my life until recently i was a experimented on, and kept in a cage, until saya set me free, then they put her against me, my own sister, i had to fight,but you're right we are all together again, but saya must not know i am alive just yet, ok"She said hugging them  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:08 am
(It was kinda supposed to be a free for all, Saya and Diva fighting like always and the sisters either siding with on or both, or forming their own side against the others. ^-^')  

Salem Delgado

Salem Delgado

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:22 am
kuchikirukiachan2
Salem Delgado
kuchikirukiachan2
As Julia took care of Nicholas, Saya decided to take him with her into her house for him to recover. She did not want to bother Julia with him. She thanked Julia for her help and went home with Nicholas, lied him into her bed and let him sleep until he himself did not wake up. "I hope you are alright now. Just get as much sleep as you can." she said silently to him. I wonder when he will wake up. she thought. Then she let him alone in her room and went into the kitchen to drink a glass water.

Nicholas jerked awake in a coughing fit before looking around cautiously an wondering where he was "What...happened?" he asked quietly, too tired to really do much else.

Saya surprised to hear Nicholas cough ran into the room and was released when she saw him awake. "Oh, you awake. Do not worry. You are in my house. I found you unconscious in the woods. Then I called your mother but decided not to bother her so I took you home with me." she explained. But now get some sleep.

Nicholas nodded slowly as tried laying back "What were all those things doing out there? It's like they were looking for something..." he sighed, as he tried his best to rest.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:24 pm
idk all colors of rose r cool
XD
hahaha rofl  

mizriz

Devoted Noob

13,625 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Megathread 100

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:17 pm
Alpha_Misa-of_the_wolfs
She sighed"Elena, i know how you feel, all my life until recently i was a experimented on, and kept in a cage, until saya set me free, then they put her against me, my own sister, i had to fight,but you're right we are all together again, but saya must not know i am alive just yet, ok"She said hugging them

Elena nodded her head, "Yes mother, I understand.." she looked at her sister then, "So what's this "Red Shield" thing you're talking about?" She was curious who had been taking care of her sister and who apparently wanted to make sure she herself was safe also..  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:06 pm
She looked at him"Did you just say the Red Shield"She asked as the words Red Shield dripped with venom and hatred as they came out of her mouth"That organization, put saya against me, she almost killed me, when you were born"She said looking at them  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:19 am
Elena looked at her mother in confusion, "We were both born 30 years ago when you were supposed to be dead.. why, what's wrong with the Red Shield..? I mean, they've been taking care of Rosily, so they can't be that bad, right..?"  
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff