Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Fable 2 Guild {update coming soon}

Back to Guilds

Fable 2 

Tags: Fable 2 

Reply Fable 2
Razz's Number Game *Win a Highroller Coat* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Link is JD generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 496!

Link is JD
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:05 pm
Link is JD
Link is JD
Link is JD
Did I kill this game?

Too bad I dont need anyone else to post for me to win.

*Hears own echo*

*Echo get quieter*  
Link is JD generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 612!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:35 pm
Link is JD
Link is JD
Link is JD
Link is JD
Did I kill this game?

Too bad I dont need anyone else to post for me to win.

*Hears own echo*

*Echo get quieter*

Razz! Why did you give up on this topic? Should I delete it for you? (No answer means yes)  

Link is JD
Crew

Razz-Berry 9
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:22 pm
Gtfo with your new fondness of deleting things. I don't need to post to keep it going. People post to try get a number. If they win they get a prize. If they lose, oh well the guild gets more posts.  
Link is JD generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 161!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:30 am
Razz-Berry 9
Gtfo with your new fondness of deleting things. I don't need to post to keep it going. People post to try get a number. If they win they get a prize. If they lose, oh well the guild gets more posts.

I am the only one posting though, even you gave up. There is no real point to this topic any more. I won yet you have not been online, or just refuse to accept my friend request.  

Link is JD
Crew

Razz-Berry 9
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:27 pm
I DONT GIVE A s**t IF YOU THINK ITS POINTLESS DO NOT DELETE MY TOPIC WHEN INFACT IT HAS A POINT.
Now that thats out of the way. I actually accepted your Live request 3 days ago I'm waiting for you to confirm a date to play.  
Link is JD generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 79!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:54 pm
Razz-Berry 9
I DONT GIVE A s**t IF YOU THINK ITS POINTLESS DO NOT DELETE MY TOPIC WHEN INFACT IT HAS A POINT.
Now that thats out of the way. I actually accepted your Live request 3 days ago I'm waiting for you to confirm a date to play.

I knew that I would get you posting if I said that I would delete the topic. I am wondering if you would trade the doll catcher for the party animal. I already have the doll catcher, so If I could join your game and watch you do it than that would work fine. As for the time I will contact you later. Unfortunetly I will not be on tomorow and I am going to camp in 2 days until next monday. I am sorry but I must go to my family camp.  

Link is JD
Crew

Razz-Berry 9
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:59 pm
Link is JD
Razz-Berry 9

I knew that I would get you posting if I said that I would delete the topic. I am wondering if you would trade the doll catcher for the party animal. I already have the doll catcher, so If I could join your game and watch you do it than that would work fine. As for the time I will contact you later. Unfortunetly I will not be on tomorow and I am going to camp in 2 days until next monday. I am sorry but I must go to my family camp.

requirements for Party animal are?  
Link is JD generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 85!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:30 am
Razz-Berry 9
Link is JD
Razz-Berry 9

Get five people drunk in 5 minutes, or see another hero do so.  

Link is JD
Crew

Razz-Berry 9
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:49 pm
Link is JD
Razz-Berry 9
Link is JD
Razz-Berry 9

Why do you need me to do that....

Just buy 30 beers and keep giving 5 to individual villagers.

Link is JD generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 128!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:54 pm
Razz-Berry 9
Link is JD
Razz-Berry 9
Link is JD
Razz-Berry 9

It is either that or the knothole island books.

Link is JD
Crew

Razz-Berry 9
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:00 pm
Link is JD
Razz-Berry 9
Link is JD
Razz-Berry 9
Link is JD
Razz-Berry 9

Iv already got the books so can't help you there. Booting up my Xbox to help with an achievement which is easier to get in single player doesn't seem really worth it...  
Link is JD generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 726!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:04 am
Razz-Berry 9
Link is JD
Razz-Berry 9
Link is JD
Razz-Berry 9

Iv already got the books so can't help you there. Booting up my Xbox to help with an achievement which is easier to get in single player doesn't seem really worth it...

Just join my game for the books. You still have the choice. I join your game for the beer achievement, or you join mine to show me the books.  

Link is JD
Crew

Razz-Berry 9
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:18 am
Link is JD
Razz-Berry 9
Link is JD
Razz-Berry 9
Link is JD
Razz-Berry 9

Just join my game for the books. You still have the choice. I join your game for the beer achievement, or you join mine to show me the books.

You actually think I remember were those books are?

Just Youtube it.

flying potato of doom generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 362!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:41 am
=J "poke"  

flying potato of doom

6,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
flying potato of doom generated a random number between 1 and 1000 ... 906!

flying potato of doom

6,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:44 am
(""_(0 30)_/"")  
Fable 2

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash