Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: True Intentions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:52 pm
Miku jumped out of the area "whoa." she said with a surprised look  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:54 pm
"whew..." Nao said trying to catch her breath she looked at Yuumei "T-Thanks...." she looked at Takai shes really tough.. she thought  

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:00 pm
Yuumei nodded"Yea..."The ground shook and there was an explosion.

Takai threw her arms up in defense, but was tossed back by the attack.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:03 pm
Nao looked at where Ryoku and Miku was "its been 2 years..." she muttered "well they are handling Orochimaru fine...."  

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:05 pm
Miku smiled softly at Nao as she notice her look in there area. She lightly waved.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:08 pm
*has orochimaru by the throat*.............. its time i end this Orochimaru i'm going to finish what Sasuke-sama couldn't and what Itachi couldn't *puts palm on orochimaru's chest* die............ Dragon style: Dragonic Impact *creates a shockwave soo powerful that it sent Orochimaru to where Takai landed*  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:11 pm
Takai stabbed her sword in the ground to support her self to stand up. Blood dripped from a gash on her shoulder. She pulled the sword from the ground and rested it on her uninjured shoulder. Her curse mark glowed and began to spread. The skin on one side of her face dulled in color as the mark spread. Her iris changed to a yellow colow and the rest of her eye black. She smiled feeling her chakra increase and flare.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:11 pm
Miku ran over to Ryoku "ah.Good shot." she said as she saw Orochimaru fly over to where Takai was.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:15 pm
Nao shot a look at Takai "....its not over yet...." she said as she grabbed her Katana. She felt a sudden pulse in her heart and fell to the ground on her knees "s**t...not right now..." she grabbed her chest in pain "dammit..." she growled "kinki sagenshiki...it takes a small portion of the users life...thats what sensei said...but...who knew it would be this drastic..." Her vision started to blurry a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:18 pm
Takai glanced at Orochimaru"Leave an heal up...I got this..."She muttered and looked at Yuumei and Nao. She opened her arms and sneered at them. She then laughed"Is that all you got..."She mocked.

Yuumei glared at Takai"What happened to you..."He sighed his third tail forming. His eyes changed color similar to Takai's.
He then saw Nao fall."He kneeled down"Are you okay?"He asked.  

Blind Anbu

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:26 pm
Nao glared at Takai then looked at Yuumei "I'm fine..." she gripped her chest it was starting to hurt more and more. " I overly used this move...and it seems that if you use it, it 'supposedly' takes a small portion of your life...." She covered her mouth and coughed out blood "it seems i was unaware that if you use recklessly it'll cause great damage to your body..." She clutched the ground "ugh...." her vision was getting more blurry as she tried to stand up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:36 pm
He stood up"Don't die...I'll be back later..."He took off running at Takai. His chakra was so heavy it seemed to weigh everything down.

Her curse seal finished spreading. She looked at Yuumei boredly.  

Blind Anbu

Atelier Mairu

Conservative Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:49 pm
"heh your the one to say...i don't die....easily..." she said as she fell back down on her knees "make sure....you don't die..." she whispered as her eyes started to close.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:58 pm
Takai appeared behind Yuumei and pierced him through the chest with her sword. She watched him fall to the ground.

Yuumei gasped as he fell. Blood pooled from under him. He let out a gasp as Takai removed the sword. A forth tail and fith appeared and his wounds sizzled and closed,his chakra increased. He stood up"b***h..."He swore and his skin started to peel. He let out a howl and lost control. Yuumei unleashed a barrage of punches and kicks that all hit their taget.  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:06 pm
*appears infront of Orochimaru* .......... goodbye Dragon style: Draco Meteor *A meteor shower appears and in a split second the entire area was a crator and orochimaru was dead*................. *takes sword and stabbes his body in the heart to insure that he's really dead* this marks the end of Orochimaru............. *reappears infront of Takai* ur master is dead...... i killed him.... orochimaru is dead  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff