Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:01 pm
I Wish To Join!
SoA's Name: Moema
Image: Image Image Cert
Extra: She will be Elam's [owned by nessiaing] Beybanu.
Personality: Moema is a gentle soul, she will not judge others by who they are and will try to find something nice in everyone. Her body language is as honest as she is, if she does not like someone, or is not impressed by an action she will not hesitate to state so and in this she makes just as many enemies as she does friends.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:17 pm
I Wish To Join!
SoA's Name: Mozhgan
Image: A'H cert, Uncert
Extra: She will belong to her father's harem (Anwar - zephira73 cool
Personality: Mozi used to be a slave in the demon pride so she's a happy but submissive and completely worships her father. She's a gentle girl, usually quiet unless spoken to but she likes to tell stories about her former pride. Mozi is a seer.

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

zephira738

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:21 pm
Mogami
I Wish To Join!
SoA's Name: Mozhgan
Image: A'H cert, Uncert
Extra: She will belong to her father's harem (Anwar - zephira73 cool
Personality: Mozi used to be a slave in the demon pride so she's a happy but submissive and completely worships her father. She's a gentle girl, usually quiet unless spoken to but she likes to tell stories about her former pride. Mozi is a seer.

This is totally approved by Anwar who wants his seer daughter back home with him :3  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:34 pm
I Wish To Join!
SoA's Name: Lycaena
Image: Image
Extra: She's been caught by Rahim
Personality: Young..Naive..relatively sheltered are all things that would describe Ly, she's not particularly shy and is generally a cheerful creature to be around. She used to have a hard time recognizing the dangers of the world and thought nothing of bounding straight up to a stranger to chat. Of course..that how she met Rahim..and wound up his Banu. It's not yet clear exactly how this will effect her, but as Rahim is a fairly good tempered fellow I think she'll forgive him his deception and maybe even come to enjoy life as a banu.

Capture RP - Completed  

JetAlmeara

Eloquent Raider

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:19 pm
JetAlmeara
I Wish To Join!
SoA's Name: Lycaena
Extra: She's been caught by Rahim
Personality: Young..Naive..relatively sheltered are all things that would describe Ly, she's not particularly shy and is generally a cheerful creature to be around. She used to have a hard time recognizing the dangers of the world and thought nothing of bounding straight up to a stranger to chat. Of course..that how she met Rahim..and wound up his Banu. It's not yet clear exactly how this will effect her, but as Rahim is a fairly good tempered fellow I think she'll forgive him his deception and maybe even come to enjoy life as a banu.

Capture RP - Completed

I confirm this! :3  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:27 pm
I Wish To Join!
SoA's Name: Sipho
Extra: He will be bringing a pair of ladies with him! NekoGamer's Xingyun Zhong, and Mtorolite's Mamanbou. See thread.
Personality:
Suave and self-possessed, Sipho knows who he is, what he wants, and stops at nothing to get it. Ambitious and cunning, Sipho is ruthless in pursuit of his goals and can come across as very cold. The truth is that he's a dreamer; a creature of many passions, who feels with an intensity, and refuses to let anyone or anything get in his way.

Sipho wants what Sipho wants. Sipho is happiest when Sipho gets what Sipho wants.

Strong and proud. Manipulative and devious, but not unnecessarily cruel; Sipho's morals are slightly twisted. While a bit of a liar and a schemer himself, it is honesty and goodness that he respects in others most of all.

A staunch admirer of strength and spirit, Sipho does not reap any sort of joy out of fighting with or embarrassing his fellow creatures, and would sooner lift them up than knock them down. This pertains especially to those people who manage to touch his heart. Sipho loves what is his, and protects what is his. By any means necessary.

An older lion, raised by his grandmother, Sipho has loved and lost and lived. There are ladies in his past. Some of them lovers. All of them fondly remembered. He is, it is true, a bit of a romantic.  

wuthering gee

Fanatical Loiterer

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:10 pm
I Wish To Join!
SoA's Name: Tendaji
Extra:
He's bringing with him the young banu, Nix (played by Silent Nyhility), as Roxy has okayed this. Their relationship is still in the works, she'll be treated more as a daughter figure than a future mate and likely will be gifted away to another male sometime down the road when she comes of age.
Personality: Tendaji is an older lion. He's had a lot of life experience, and though plain to look at, he's actually very intelligent. He's also very strong and tough. He was/is an assassin/mercenary for hire and could be summed up as a true Machiavellist. The ends always justify the means, no matter what. He's a loyal fellow though, and if Aali needed some shady work done, he's definitely the guy to go to. He never questions his leaders and does what he can to make sure they stay in power. (He was loosely based on Sir Walsingham). So you don't have to worry about him causing a problem. He's semi-retired anyway. He can be quiet, but he'd abide by pride rules. He's not abusive, just lives his life with no regard to life or death. <<; Very morally grey but not heartless. Those he devotes himself to will always be cared for and protected.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:41 am
I Wish To Join!
SoA's Name: Faraji'Kai
Extra: She was 'won/caught' via a deal she made with Behnam [Played by Ice Queen], so he is now bringing her back to the pride where he will explain to her that she is now his new wife.
Personality: Fara lost her family to a neighboring rival pride when she was only a cub, and since that day she has always been on her own, left to live the life of a rogue. Though she has always wanted the sense of comfort and protection that a family and or pride would give her, she has never come across the chance to fulfill that wish.

Personality wise, she is an open, loving, kind of playful, and non-judgmental type, it being her personal belief that all should have the chance to show their true colors before any judgment should be brought upon them, though some are an exception to that rule.

PS. She has the patience of a saint.

Ririka

High-functioning Hellraiser

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:03 am
Ririka
I Wish To Join!
SoA's Name: Faraji'Kai
Extra: She was 'won/caught' via a deal she made with Behnam [Played by Ice Queen], so he is now bringing her back to the pride where he will explain to her that she is now his new wife.
Personality: Fara lost her family to a neighboring rival pride when she was only a cub, and since that day she has always been on her own, left to live the life of a rogue. Though she has always wanted the sense of comfort and protection that a family and or pride would give her, she has never come across the chance to fulfill that wish.

Personality wise, she is an open, loving, kind of playful, and non-judgmental type, it being her personal belief that all should have the chance to show their true colors before any judgment should be brought upon them, though some are an exception to that rule.

PS. She has the patience of a saint.

I approve of this post!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:39 pm
I Wish To Join!
SoA's Name: Nixoth
Extra: she will be joining along with Tendaji, owned by Uta. ^_^
Personality: A spitfire of a lass, Nix was born of an unfavored fling. Taken under the care of her unwilling father, she grew up with little discipline or care and thus resulted more like her mother. Poor behavior and an even worse tongue. However, now with Tendaji in her life after she ran away, she will learn the meaning of manners. Especially in this pride.

Nyhility

Shy Seeker

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:53 pm
silent nyhility
I Wish To Join!
SoA's Name: Nixoth
Extra: she will be joining along with Tendaji, owned by Uta. ^_^
Personality: A spitfire of a lass, Nix was born of an unfavored fling. Taken under the care of her unwilling father, she grew up with little discipline or care and thus resulted more like her mother. Poor behavior and an even worse tongue. However, now with Tendaji in her life after she ran away, she will learn the meaning of manners. Especially in this pride.

I approve this too!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:20 pm

exclaim EVERYONE TO THIS POINT IS APPROVED! exclaim

Just make sure to have your RP's (capture & joining) completed before applying for your cert changes!
If you need a joining RP set one up and then toss the link to either Roxy or Reeshie via PM and either Aali or Faiz will handle it.

UkuuchaWafalme Lands

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:18 pm
I Wish To Join!
SoA's Name: Xingyun Zhong
Extra: She is going to be tricked/captured by Honey Gee's Sipho and brought to the pride with him. c:
Personality: Xing is a kind yet slightly timid lioness... as well as a klutz with really bad luck. She is one of Mlinzi's cubs. (have been plotting this with Mlinzi's owner, Christopher Johnson) As such, when she grew older, she was abandoned, which she attributes solely to her horrible luck. So, instead of becoming bitter or untrusting of others, she's still the same soft-souled person from before - just kinda paranoid over the next bad thing that will happen to her. In fact, now that she's living on her own, she'll be gullible and easily susceptible to Sipho's trickery. Also, because of her mom, she has very light seer abilities, to the point that she almost doesn't even notice when they happen.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:24 pm
-- NekoGamer --
I Wish To Join!
SoA's Name: Xingyun Zhong
Extra: She is going to be tricked/captured by Honey Gee's Sipho and brought to the pride with him. c:
Personality: Xing is a kind yet slightly timid lioness... as well as a klutz with really bad luck. She is one of Mlinzi's cubs. (have been plotting this with Mlinzi's owner, Christopher Johnson) As such, when she grew older, she was abandoned, which she attributes solely to her horrible luck. So, instead of becoming bitter or untrusting of others, she's still the same soft-souled person from before - just kinda paranoid over the next bad thing that will happen to her. In fact, now that she's living on her own, she'll be gullible and easily susceptible to Sipho's trickery. Also, because of her mom, she has very light seer abilities, to the point that she almost doesn't even notice when they happen.

approving this!  

wuthering gee

Fanatical Loiterer

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:35 am
I Wish To Join!
SoA's Name: Jazi'biri
Image: uncert
Extra: She is returning with Uta's Rahim as his banu.
Personality: Jazi is a sweet, naive girl. She believes in true love, and believes that she has found it with Rahim. She is passionate and enters things whole-heartedly. She has a very amiable disposition and is quite biddable, especially if it is worded to sound more romantic.

[OOC] Archived [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff