Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Card Captors; TNG (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:17 pm
Back at the dorms, Aki was searching through her bag for her latest peice of artwork concerning Nikko-san. She couldn't find it. It had been right there in her notebook, at the back so she wouldn't lose it among...oh god. Oh god no!

"Chikushoo!" she screamed, making her room mate jerk up from her nap. the latina staed sleepily before falling back to the pillow with a thump. "Oh crap...Glancing over at her now snoring roommate, she grabbed her firey card and whispered to it.

"Hey buddy, wanna do me a great big favor?" A warm feeling came from the card, the image on the front raising a brow in way that spoke 'you did something stupid didn' you?' "I sort of gave someone the wrong piece of paper, you remember that right?" Another warm feeling and a nod. "Wanna go find the paper and burn it?"

If there wasn't any proof she'd done something, Nikko-san couldn't yell at her and tell her what an idiot she was. The card was nodding now and it wasn't long before a tiny Sprite was standing on top of it. "Thanks Fifi, and don't think I missed that fire you started in the lab today!"

The sprite grinned before bounding out the window in an orange flash.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:58 pm
Nikko sat thinking about the note that Aki gave him. It had told him that she loved him. Nikko sighed sligtly. How would he be able to tell her that he felt the same? Would it even be possible at all? Remembering that maybe he could make the perfect scene to tell her with he pulled a small card out of the book he was reading. "Hey Create. I summon you, I need something in my mind to become a reality." The small card began to glow, becoming larger, then transforming into a notebook. Nikko started to draw into it.

A cherry blossom grove with a bench in it. The blossoms just barely falling. A man in a regally dressed fashionm with a bouquet of roses. A note that said meet me in the cherry blossom trees.

Nikko closed the book and sighed. He would tell her tonight. He had to wait for the man to deliver the roses and note to her. Nikko clocked out and prepared.

S n u g g l e The G e e k

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:10 pm
The flaming Spirte was careful to hold in his power and not catch something on fire as he looked for his mistresses energy. He saw the man, but he had a tonne of things in his bag and was walking down the street. Fifi would have to be very, very, careful with this one. Bounding behind the boy and into his bag, he shuffled thorugh the papers within, trying desperately to find the note so he could burn it.

Aki grit her teeth as she held on the summoning of Fifi. She hadn't done it over this far a distance or with so much precision, so it was a bit of a strain. She could feel him searching though, and just hoped he wouldn't be caught. He was her Fifi! No one elses!

((has Kero actually talked to us btw?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:32 pm
Nikko felt something. It felt powerful. Was there a card around? Nikko looked around but saw nothing. Pulling a piece of paper out of his pocket, he looked at the doodle again. It had shown him a picture of himself with Aki. Then he looked at the directions on the other side. Smiling, Nikko wondered if the man had gotten to her yet. With the Create's help it would be a perfect evening. Nikko felt lucky that he found it.

[[No he hasn't. but it would be a good idea for him to. seems like we both already know our power and of the clow cards. or would they be the Sakura cards?]]  

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:15 pm
Fifi flopped to the bottom of the bag with a humph. The boy couldn't have it in his pocket? There were just some lines Fifi wasn't going to cross. Poking his head out to see where they were going and how far he'd have to travel, Fifi grinned. There it was. And with a careful jump, the little spirit had tackled the paper and was burning the hell out of it. Besides, what was the boy going to say? a crazy imp was burning his love note?

Aki sighed when she felt the joy coming from Fifi, all that was left getting the little pyro to come home before he caused another lab incident. But she was interrupted when the dorm mother walked into the room without so much as a knock or announcement. Batty old hag, no respect for privacy. On the other hand she was smiling a bit perversely and holding a bunch of roses.

"It seems someone has a crush on you Miss Yamagishi," she laughed before handing the roses over. "Though, the delivery man left before I could get the name of the sender. You be careful it's not some lecher you hear me?"

"Of course Miss Hawkins," Aki smiled, reading the note. The old woman smiled before leaving, cigarette smoke permeating the air.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:45 pm
Nikko felt the flowers were delivered. That made him smile. All he had to do now was run home and change, then run to the Cherry blossom trees. Suddenly the piece of paper that was in his hands had caught fire. Notiing the small green imp that had done the deed, Nikko picked it up and Examined it. "A Clow Card? Were you the one who torched the piece of paper?" Nikko thought about Returning it to his card, but didn't know where the card was. Instead he continued walking, Little imp in hand. Nikko had to get ready.  

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:18 pm
'Mistress!' te little imp shouted, silent to all but those who could hear. 'Help me!' The imp dissolved into a poof of itty bitty flames as he was called back, darting off in a beam of light.

Aki jolted and mumbled "Return" as powerfully as she could. He'd finished and been caught, ********! Soon enough the little imp was streaking back into his card, jabbering away about rude boys and being man handled.

"I'm sorry Fifi," Aki laughed. Why don't you rest up though. I doubt you'll need to work anymore for a while."

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:53 pm
Nikko watched as the little imp had disappeared. Whoever its master was, must have called it. Nikko didn't have the time to worry about it. Walking up to his appartment that he shared with is mom, he ran straight to his room. His mom was still at work, they both had to work. Nikko slipped on a really good flannel shirt and black pants. Running out to the Cherry blossom's that were made by The Create, he sat and waited for his princess to arrive.  

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:48 pm
Aki put one of the roses behind her ear after changing into a white sundress with cherries on it. Some red sandals and eyeliner, and she was done. She decided to forego bringing anything tonight, right now she just needed to be able to work with the guy without falling over her feet.

Although cherry trees, something strange was going on there, because as far as she knew it was the wrong season, and sakura's weren't actually in the park. Even so, Aki was going to go, if it was a card making this happen, she had firey and could fight her way out of it. And if it wasn't well she'd have a nice evening with Nikko-san.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:43 pm
Nikko had sat looking through the pages of The Create. Al the creations that were previously done were there. Nikko couldn't help but smile at some of the drawings. There were cute cuddly animals and sweet things.

Nikko heard footsteps. She had to be coming. Nikko stood up and hid behind a tree, leaving a boquet of roses on the bench. He would wait for her to find them, then he would come out and tell her.

sosnoel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:32 pm
Yashie was internally cursing at her aunt. Aunt Lynn had made her teenage niece move to some place called Mayville, a town that she had never heard of. Why would magic be attracted to some unknown place in Colorado?

While wandering through her new town, Yashie twitched at the sense of some kind of magic. It was some kind of mixture between Chinese and Japanese, an odd combination. Swiftly and silently, she ran toward the source. What the hell were cherry blossoms doing here? Yashie paused and hid behind one of the trees, trying to figure out what kind of force she was going to deal with. She gripped her necklace tightly in case she had to fight.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:33 pm
Aki walked up the path to the sakura trees. She was worried, yes they were very beautiful, and for Nikko-san to pick such a wonderful spot was amazing. But this could be seriously dangerous! Her fears disappeared for a moment when she saw the bundle of roses on the park bunch, laying there innocently and sweetly.

"Kuso! Am I late?" she cried. "Oh I hope he's just at the restroom, he couldn't have left! Oh!"

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:16 pm
Nikko noticed what Aki was wearing. She looked beautiful in anything she chose to put on. Stepping from behind the tree he smiled at her. "No, your right on time." Nikko had picked up the small box and walked to her side.

Sitting down on the bench he started to speak. "There is something I want to tell you. That note that you had given me. The I love Nikko-san drawn on it. It was sweet." Nikko bit his lip, looking for the words to continue.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:30 pm
"Th-th-the what?" she stuttered out. "I, I don't know what you mean, heh heh heh." She hoped she didn't sound too nervous or guilty. Oh why hadn't Fifi gotten there sooner?! "Uhm, do you think maybe you could show me this love note you got?

Let's see him explain this one! She smiled as she took a seat on the bench and held the flowers close. "Thank you for the flowers, they're very beautiful, so were the ones you sent earlier." Even as she spoke she was smelling them, unable to ignore the slight feel of magic around her. But she remained relaxed and focused on Nikko-san.

o8Orobouros8o

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:45 pm
Nikko started to rub the back of his neck. "Well......umm........A Little green imp thing burned it." Nikko silently kicked himself. She wasn't going to believe that. Like she would really believe in magic all like that. It was all around them, how else would there be cherry blossoms? It was a far fetched idea. "I know I saw it, and I just want to say that I feel the same way."

Nikko looked down, afraid to hear what she might say. He just admitted something that he usually kept quiet about, his feeling for others. Nikko just wanted to draw in The Create, to make things to make him feel better. Cause unless he knew what she was going to say, it would kill him inside.

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff