Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
What's your favorite root town? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BloodStainedKnife

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:16 am
I like Net Slum in .hack//IMOQ. To me it has like this eerie feel to it and it's so cool XD My favorite root town is Dol Dona because of the musc and it's like...really green. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:16 am
BloodStainedKnife
I like Net Slum in .hack//IMOQ. To me it has like this eerie feel to it and it's so cool XD My favorite root town is Dol Dona because of the musc and it's like...really green. XD

I have yet to see the IMOQ Net Slum. Yeah, Dol Dona's greenery is nice. It's fun to stare into the water. There are little fishies, I think!  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:17 am
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX
Darkly_Doomed
XxGrieverxX

xD
Well I'm going to get to Sakaki before you. D:< Sakaki killed my parents and my whole clan. So now I'm lonely. He's gunna pay, yo. ]:<

Why don't we just kill him at the same time? That would work.

Fine idea, ma'am. :0 I'll get the shovel and the rope.

I'll get the plastic wrap and the...um....forget a reasonable weapon, I'll just use my baseball bat and go Higurashi no Naku Koro ni style (see first episode to see what I mean)

Fine idea. The plastic wrap will work well and who doesn't love to be beaten with a large bat? c:

Yeah! We could kill him Dexter style...but that would be too much of a pain. And who would rush to Sakaki's defense anyway if we killed him sloppily?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:44 pm
I looooove Mac Anu in Infection-Quarantine. But like Lumina Cloth in G.U.~

All of the other root towns in Infection-Quarantine pissed me off because it reminds me of virus cores. Which is the reason why I just stopped playing Quarantine when I decided to replay the four games because I figured out I needed J cores. I don't think I even bothered to look for them. I just gave up. XD

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:23 pm
@Blood
I love the way the Net Slum looks. :,D It looks so mysterious and dark.

@Doomed
TRU DAT
Well maybe Hiiragi or Matsu would. D:

@Sauce
I didn't really like the town on the 2nd sever, I can't remember what it's called. Too many bad memories in that place, but I think I like all the others. J VIRUS COREZ ARE A SIN.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:23 am
XxGrieverxX
@Blood
I love the way the Net Slum looks. :,D It looks so mysterious and dark.

@Doomed
TRU DAT
Well maybe Hiiragi or Matsu would. D:

@Sauce
I didn't really like the town on the 2nd sever, I can't remember what it's called. Too many bad memories in that place, but I think I like all the others. J VIRUS COREZ ARE A SIN.

Hiiragi and Matsu wouldn't stand a chance against our combined powers!
So you need a lot of J virus cores, eh? I'll have to remember that...  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:03 pm
That's true. I could just stare at Matsu, and he'd fall down dead. That's how powerful I am. cool  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:06 pm
My favorite root town is the sigma servers, I cannot remember its name though. It reminds me of the Sand Sea in FFXII.  

Kaiomeh

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:06 am
XxGrieverxX
That's true. I could just stare at Matsu, and he'd fall down dead. That's how powerful I am. cool

Oh, that might be nice! Matsu is only okay.
Maybe you have eye lasers. Like Cyclops! That'd be pretty awesome.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:07 am
Kaiomeh
My favorite root town is the sigma servers, I cannot remember its name though. It reminds me of the Sand Sea in FFXII.

I'll have to see it when I get farther in the games. If I ever get farther. I hope I do.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Kaiomeh

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:05 am
Darkly_Doomed
Kaiomeh

I'll have to see it when I get farther in the games. If I ever get farther. I hope I do.

Yes you do. It took me over a year to get done with Mutations, because I lost the game three dungeons away from Magus. The only sad thing is that in Outbreak that root town looks like a protected area...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:56 am
Kaiomeh
Darkly_Doomed
Kaiomeh

Yes you do. It took me over a year to get done with Mutations, because I lost the game three dungeons away from Magus. The only sad thing is that in Outbreak that root town looks like a protected area...

I see. Wait...so it looks kinda like that desert at the beginning of .hack//SIGN?
I'm probably gonna level up like mad at some point in the game so that I'm near guaranteed to get far. What's the level cap in IMOQ? Was it 99?  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Kaiomeh

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:30 pm
Darkly_Doomed
Kaiomeh
Darkly_Doomed
Kaiomeh

I see. Wait...so it looks kinda like that desert at the beginning of .hack//SIGN?
I'm probably gonna level up like mad at some point in the game so that I'm near guaranteed to get far. What's the level cap in IMOQ? Was it 99?

I have no idea. I disliked //Sign majorly, almost as much as I disliked //Twilight/Dusk, so I stopped watching it a long time ago.
I think it is... that is the level all of the phases are at until you data drain them. I personally think that it is a better level to end at then 150... because it is just so random compaired to most games.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:53 am
Kaiomeh
Darkly_Doomed
Kaiomeh
Darkly_Doomed
Kaiomeh

I have no idea. I disliked //Sign majorly, almost as much as I disliked //Twilight/Dusk, so I stopped watching it a long time ago.
I think it is... that is the level all of the phases are at until you data drain them. I personally think that it is a better level to end at then 150... because it is just so random compaired to most games.

Yeah. I only knew that because I remember my sister saying that she was going to have to level up a lot because Skeith was at the highest level, 99. I don't get how you can dislike SIGN, though. *shrugs* Everybody's different, though.
I kinda like that you can get to level 150 in G.U. It seems kinda random, but if they didn't make it that high with the system in G.U., I woulda been at the level cap for all of Redemption because I was level 100 in Reminisce, and level 50 in Rebirth. I guess the excuse they'd have is that in that system, it was a new The World, so they made the level cap higher so that the players would like it more.  

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:48 am
@Kaiomeh
Why didn't you like SIGN? :0

@Doomed
Same. It seems more like an MMO rather than a video game with the level cap at 150. Most MMOs I've seen or played, the levels go above 100.
And it allows the people who've played the old World, to become stronger than their old character. c;

@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff