Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
Worst thing you did to your Sims Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Briannabo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:51 am
The worst thing I've ever done to my sims is.. I took 8 old people.. and I put them in a house with chairs... rugs.. and a stove and fridge and I took out the windows and doors and made them forget they were cooking then they all died in this huge fire and I went to a different family did the same to their son.. and braught him back as a zombie.. went back to the old people grave yard made a house made ppl move in and some got scared to death. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:27 pm
the worst thing i ever did was made the sims go inside ther house n then delete the doors. then i starved the adults to death n when the ppl came to get the baby they culdnt get inside the house. n eventually the baby starved to death too.  

Blu321

Blu321

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:28 pm
Blu321
the worst thing i ever did was made the sims go inside ther house n then delete the doors. then i starved the adults to death n when the ppl came to get the baby they culdnt get inside the house. n eventually the baby starved to death too.
o!! n i made the nanny strarve too...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:14 pm
I just did something the other day, that made me sick!!! I have a guy who just turned into an adult, his name is Alex, and he's a romance sim. So, I decided I really wanted to try and have him accomplish his lifetime want of woo hooing with 20 different sims. So I was going through his relationships to see who he had good relationships with when I realized that he had a really good relationship with Karen Gast, the nanny. So I had him ask her on a date, and then they were making out, and they eventually woo hooed. IT MADE ME SICK!!! I'm never calling her again.... That makes me feel bad, though...  

Sweet_Melissad

Denara

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:30 pm
~Godess_Anthopa~
Invited this persons teachers to a sports party eek Here's the scoop:

I invited them over and then the two teacher where like kissing and stuff....anyway the girl was engaged to her roommate and when her came home he had dinner yada yada. Then, all of a sudden people started slapping each other because everyone was cheating on each other and I don't know why eek
Teachers love all their students, so the students can get
in a relationship with them and get their grades up.
emo
I didn't know this, so I threw a party at a pre-made greek house and
I invited all the girls (only three) crushes and then a couple teachers.
I lost all of their school grades.
Cause I kept making the girls make out w/the crushes
It was unfortunately right before the term test.
razz
---
When I first bought sims 2 (not having ownd the previous one), I was playing the Pleasants and I was making the husand be with the maid like 24/7, had the maid move in, woo-hoo'd with both then accidently
set Lil on fire.
;_;
Then Angela's boyfriend kept coming over, when ever she was at work after they grew up, and woo-hoo'd with her mom.
She was devistated when she found out.
=D

And on another one (my one and only Vivlant family! ;D) I once again, lit the newly grown teenager on fire, then the mom was sitting there crying
and she lit on fire while the grim reaper was there.
I was all, 'omgmoronmove!!' and she just wouldn't.
;.;

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:43 am
Lady Vina
The worst thing you ever did to your Sims ever

Mine was an infamous scandal that involved two Romance Sims, a Popularity Sim, the delivery man and the maid eek

And killing the whole neighborhood by inviting them all to a party then setting the house on fire.
rofl That made me laugh out loud!

I put 3 seems in a house then took out everything in it. (Including doors/windows/bath/toilet. And watched them freak out and die. xd  

Terms of Insanity

angel_sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:54 am
the worst thing i did to my sims was when my girl had to kids i killed the mother and father  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:56 pm
I wouldn't consider it the worst thing I did, but...

I made a sim in CAS so she could be a live in nanny for the Pleasants. (Mary-whatverhernamewas just had twins) She was pretty much the only one I controlled because the twins weren't tots yet. (I love that age) I went away one second to look at Mary-sue's (??) stats.

The CAS sim started a fire.

I don't know why, but I hired a nanny. She was just eating my money, but I kept her. She actually did a a decent job. I was shocked to see that she took the twins to saftey by the mail box.

The dang pyro sim burned their house. I used the agesims cheat to age the twins, then moved them into the Goth house.

PS: I was kind of dissing myself when I said "Dang pyro sim". I'm a pyro. But I don't burn down houses. ninja  

[TL]

demon_babe00

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:01 pm
I put them in a room and let them starve. And then I got bored with that, so I made them start a fire. 3nodding

And they all died. twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 6:51 pm
One of the worst things I did to my Sims was:

My sister and I both played the computer version of Sims2 and we both had a character on the disc. My sis had set aside her character to fall in love with another character she was creating. Unfortunatly, my character saw her original character first and fell in love. Since my sis didn't want them in love, I had my Sim ignore and be mean to her Sim so they fell out of love.

I also had one of my Sims have an affair on his boyfriend. Upset the poor Sim so badly, they nearly got a divorce. Felt so bad about it, I restarted the game.

I also somehow created (we still don't know how) a neurotic Sim that drove his boyfriend to drink. Don't ask...to this day we have no idea how that happened. Everytime the one Sim saw his boyfriend, he suddenly had to go get a drink at the bar.

Reno  

RenoValentine

littlesausage

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:48 pm
I made two girl sims cheat on there husbands with eachother.

I locked an npc in a room with no doors, but he had a bed and a fridge, and also a toilet and a shower.

Then i took all the needs stuff away from my sims like the fridge, bed etc. But i used the maxMotives cheat so she didnt need it anyway.

yeah, i do that stuff sometimes. But they never get upset anyway. You know how sims are. No common sence. They never wonder how they got in a room if it has no doors and they dont care as long as they have there stuff. Or at least thats my experience. You dont even need doors anyway, because you can use the move objects cheat to get them outta there.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:13 am
I had a sim called Mucking, and he lived with his best friend and roomate Tosha. Tosha asked to go steady and he rejected her. So I made Mucking pee on him self more than once, and I made him fall asleep on the floor. I didn't want to kill him because, well, I raised him from newborn to adult, and so I got attached to him. :/

Also I was playing the goth family and I made Cassandra argue with don and break up with him. I was laughing the whole time. sweatdrop  

pinapplepielady

2,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Darth Kosher

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:11 pm
It's a tie.

1) I had this family that was a very attractive family. Everytime they had an ungly baby/child, I gave the baby/child away to one of their friend's houses. (had the friend move in, and then had them move out with the ugly kids)

2) I killed my sims' husband so that she could gain sympathy from her boss, who she was having an affair with but wasn't cutting off his marriage for her. So I killed his wife, and moved in him and his son in her home to live as one happy family.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:15 pm
it wasn't really what i did to my sims as much as the town...

Sims 3 sunset valley.
I made a heartbreaker male sim and went from house to house to for relationships with each and every adult woman there, married or not. I'd break up whatever marriage was there, conceive a child, and then dump the woman, and move on.

totaled about 34 children.

all the married couple switched around.
Agnes was engaged to connor frio. gunther goth to blair wainwright. illiana langerak to vito alto... it was chaos all over the place.

not to mention every male in the neighbor hood was enemies with my heartbreaker.

Carantathraiel

The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces