Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Meep's THREAD OF LOVE. (Ela, K'Z, PL, Swamp, Firekin+more!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:05 pm
SoA's Name: Siesha
SoA's Image: User Image
SoA's Pride: Rogue, but considering finding her a place to settle down.
Anything to add?: Siesha is a very joyful and loving girl. The story I intended to tell with her has rather fallen by the wayside. At this point, I am ready for her to find some stability and a new home, but she hasn't really had a reason to yet.

Having pups would both give her further happiness and give her reason to find a permanent place in the world. She would raise the pups to be as joyful as she is. She would be very amenable to a handsome WD wooing her, and think nothing more of it until her belly swelled. Even then, she'd still be glad for the encounter and carry only gratefulness for the opportunity he gave her to be a mother.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:05 pm
SoA's Name: Rhine
SoA's Pride: Ardhi Mavringo Patano
Anything to add?: If you want I can crack a couple more RPs out. I may want one but am glad to spread love. Her family is breaking all over.

SoA's Name: Shushara
SoA's Pride/b] Swampies
Anything to add?: Not sure our RP was her kept or not. Same huge family as Rhine. Really huge. Still don't mind cub love for all!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
SoA's Pride: Rogue
Anything to add?: No real family, plus compliments = way to her pants. XD

SoA's Name: Hong-Nan
SoA's Pride/b] Rogue
Anything to add?: Dogz SoA + Al-Ha + ???? = Profit.

I can work on Solos as needed and have more girls if you like.

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Meepfur
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:21 pm
*steeples fingers, observes* Not going to choose right away, but I will be watching! biggrin

Also added a couple other SoAs for things.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:25 pm
SoA's Name: Deinocti
SoA's Pride: Rogue and not looking to settle down even after pups.
Anything to add?: Al-Ha + dark colored lady = win? :> She's fairly bitter towards the world after the death of her father [a plot that's in the works with Mia Sharra and I] and after losing the one who killed him possibly forever, she may be in need of a little comforting~ Maybe pups would help her get over her past and move on? ;D

I may want a lady if there are any in the litter just to help even my numbers out, but I'm all for givin' them away. Or they can be split and given to whomever we wish. I don't mind either way. :> I can also hoard some RPs if needed.  

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:04 pm
Once home Meemeep I'll toss more girls. I know at least one would help your Swampie too.(Asia for example, I decided lives...)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:26 pm
SoA's Name: Chavvah
SoA's Pride: Rogue (To be Matembezi'wasakaji)
Anything to add?: Chavvah has throwbacks to the Pridelands royal line, Kusini royal line, Ishara/Hidalgo line, and the Abedari/Memetuka family. I won't be adverse to splitting homing the cubs.

>.>; May add more when my brain isn't flipping me the bird.  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:38 pm
SoA's Name: Shetani
SoA's Pride: Rogue
Anything to add?: I'm still interested in that fling... xd And customing in heart AND... The cub(s) would likely be raised by their oldest half-brother, Yu... And thus raised in the Storm Born. Also, old family line is old xd

SoA's Name: Susu
SoA's Pride: Myrsky Syntynyt
Anything to add?: She's not one of the most stable minds... But she'd love herself some seer babies, especially if it means little priestesses.

Lemme know if you want an uncert xd heart  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:26 pm
SoA's Name: Subira
SoA's Pride: Nope
Anything to add?: Simple and black with skull whut!? <3

SoA's Name: Imamu
SoA's Pride: [IC] Amani'kikundi Lands [IC]
Anything to add?: >3>;... She needs babes o3o. Simple~ and twin to the above soa.  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:36 am
SoA's Name: Ezem
SoA's Pride: Kizingo'zaa
Anything to add?: Nyekundu's family tree AND Kikawaida & Umos family tree both fall in to this litter!

TREESSS

http://familyecho.com/?p=YW6CG&c=1281pbslcon&f=906531917426542661
http://familyecho.com/?p=EQW8G&c=ejg9ckg74e&f=586198095794850187

If you need / want some bigger images let me know I have a lot of both of the families they are connected to ^_^!

SoA's Name: Ubuge
SoA's Pride: Goddess
Anything to add?: Ubuge does currently have a litter, but they should be skipping to adult with the reassignment thread ^_^! Only has a small family, Charity being her sister.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:17 am
Shetani. biggrin I can get a form up for them in the CC thread tonight.

She gets the first spot, and since I can only have two credit breedings a month, I'll let this stay open until one of my current two happens.

Ubuge's not quite his type, but thanks for the offer. heart  

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:28 am
SoA's Name: Makini
SoA's Pride: Bhanu'Ecchumati
Anything to add?: She has three finished RPs. xD I can get more easily though!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:40 am
Oh man meep I wish I had some lioness to toss your way but I don't I shall just have to stalk till next time. XD  

Pink Myth

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:05 am
Do you need her uncert? heart And any throwback images... xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:32 am
meep sadly while i have a few that he could fling with none of them are really 'fling' materal but i can offer you rp if you need it. also god/goddess rp with my godess of herb lore, Val. agian if you need it ^^ since it seems he is in quite a demand for cubbin makeing XD  

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:33 pm
hehe no worries meep, I just thought I would offer as Ubuge does like her saucy gentlemen callers XD!!  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff