Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noir Role Play Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: epic, magic, battle, adventure, fable 

Reply Want to post something?? Fine! Do it here!!! >O!
Practice roleplay page <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arael Sasnunesael

Romantic Survivor

7,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:42 pm
"There is a Dragon and an Usagi near by. The Usagi has been following for a while but appears to mean no harm. The Dragon has shown up recently and its intentions are unknown," Haviv said. "However, there is something else following us as well. It does not feel like any of the known tribes," Haviv added with some concern. He made a fist with his right hand. Blue-green energy particles began collecting around the gem on the glove and a blue-green fire grew from it. With his left hand, still gripping the dagger, he opened a small pouch from which small purplish metallic spheres flew out. "My Lady if whatever it is proves hostile we may need to initiate the release. If that is the case, Lady Usagi and Lord Lycan must flee as must the Dragon and the other Usagi. My Lady, I am sorry for an damage I may inflict upon you," Haviv said with much concern evident in his voice.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:30 am
Hiro rest himself, kneeling low on a branch just beside the small group of passerby's. He watched them, intrigued by their sudden defensive actions. A b*****d sword..... that'll be a bit difficult. But the magic user i could probably get around, if i'm lucky. Hiro began contemplating the possibilities in his head. Determining that the small Usagi and the wolf boy would be his easiest picking, if ever it came down to it. Course once they reach the inner forests that Usagi is going to be a ball and chain... He watched a little longer as the magic wielder summoned forth several spheres to float about him. "well that could prove more troublesome..." His thoughts finally worked their way out of his mouth in a light whisper. His large crimson eyes scanned over each one for a few moments longer before he decided he'd just sit tight and see what else they've noticed.  

A Heros Lament
Crew

Aged Elder

Spacejackal

Ursine Mystic

15,025 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:34 pm
One floppy ear twitched slightly, registering the fact that she'd been detected. "Figures." She mumbled, not bothering to keep her mouth shut anymore since her presence was already known. "One little dragon, sitting in a tree, he best not fall down on me." A devious smirk flashed across her face before she puffed out smoke from the corner of her mouth as she headed out of concealment, hands in her pockets and one eyebrow raised at the travelling group. "Yo."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:53 pm
"Enyo didn't bother with the new Usagi" What is that third...? "She asked herself closing her eyes trying to concentrate..." Is it a fight what you want? "Enyo opened her big yellow eyes that seemed almost dragon like and locked them to the dragon on the branch" Don't even think about taking the Usagi next to me... "She warned" Skelbmol wouldn't like it one bit if you did. "A smirk was drawn on her face after saying those words in a humorous tone" Haviv, you'll wait for my command. I don't think we'll need you to transform just yet... "Enyo said in a soft calmed tone still staring at the dragon"  

BDSM-Kitten-Play
Captain

Arael Sasnunesael

Romantic Survivor

7,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:15 am
"Yes My Lady the Dragon doesn't seem particularily dangerous, but the other thing concerns me. I have not felt anything like it before. I am not certain that it is even allied with the Vampires, it could be one of the old beasts back from before the formation of the tribes," Haviv said concern becoming evident in his voice as he spoke more about the beast. Haviv flung his right arm out towards the Dragon and the blue-green energy on the glove flared. Several bright glowing balls of the same blue-green energy flew out and encircled the Dragon, completely illuminating his form. "Its pointless for you to hide from me. State your intentions for My Lady before I loose my patience and do something rash," Haviv demanded rather impolitely. As he spoke those words the lavender metallic spheres began zooming around the four in a random zigzag pattern with increasing speed. To the small group Haviv quietly spoke, "This will force him to come in close if he desires combat; the pattern is to unpredictable to be able to pick a hole in it."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:21 am
Hiro felt a little disappointed, having been found out so easily. "Such a troublesome pair those two make..." he muttered quietly, but retaining his position in the trees, seeing as how he were more than visible to them, it would be a shame to just fall into the open now. But to grow so flustered over that ussagi so easily... and without even having said a word about her... could it... He began to wonder, that same wide grin plastered to his face. "Fine fine." Hiro spoke plainly, to the group, knowing full well the real reason they'd become so overly defensive, though he found the encircling orbs to be a little much. Hiro stood up on the branch, hopping down to the ground below, and falling to one knee in a notion of respect, but soon rising to his feet out of curiosity for what they'd noticed. Must be one of those, if it's got them this worked up.  

A Heros Lament
Crew

Aged Elder

Salanica
Vice Captain

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:41 am
Hearing the different descriptions of the presnese Haviv was picking up, Salanica was now more alerted, and even more so when a Usagi she was unfamiliar with had dropped from the trees, and even more so as a dragon made an appearance. The feeling of being outnumbered was intense, but there was more concern to what the strange creatures were that had their guard on watch.
Now that Erebus had changed to her other form, Enyo, Salanica stood alert. Enyo was almost infamous for her love of gore and spilt blood in the Demon realm, and she had on one occasion witnessed her in action. It had been difficult to accept the three different forms Erebus controlled.
Turning to the rogue Usagi, she unsheeved her dagger, giving her a warning glance. "Why so far from our lands?" She questioned, leaving the others to interrogate the dragon.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:58 am
Haviv, get that Usagi closer to us... "Enyo said with a more serious tone as she closed her eyes again" Why are you here? Did Skelbmol send you? "Her eyes opened again as she held Haviv's hand pulling it down"  

BDSM-Kitten-Play
Captain

Spacejackal

Ursine Mystic

15,025 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:18 pm
Seth eyed them blankly, not making any kind of indication she was going to harm anyone. "Bored, like to travel, been locked up for a little too long." She answered truthfully, as her gaze shifted towards the small trail of smoke that was swirling up from her pipe. She wasn't about to get any closer to the little group though and remained where she was standing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:32 pm
That sinister smile faded in an instant as his queens name came to his ear. "My queen, Shcaemaiel, Hasn't issued a single order since light of the Vampire's actions reached our lands." Hiro stated plainly, further observing the woman who freely spoke his leader's name. She is... His thoughts finally pieced together, the lady of the Demon's realm. His tail began to sway left and right as something drew nearer. That Usagi, maybe, that just joined in on this. No... That's all to familiar, Hiro glanced to his left, raising his free hand to lower his helm. Only allowing the sides of his large eyes to be seen through the empty sockets of the ancient skull.  

A Heros Lament
Crew

Aged Elder

Salanica
Vice Captain

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:16 pm
Keeping her gaze on the Usagi, Salanica continued interrogation. "But you're very far away... it's dangerous here." She insisted, looking around, her ears prickling at the slightest, unfamiliar sounds around her. "You're best going back!"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:19 pm
"Enyo suddenly jumped back and slashed the head of a starnge monkey like creature" may, may... What have we here? "She said in a cheerful tone and then licked the blood off her claymore though she was still alert" "This is not it..." "Enyo looked around fast and took a long sniff... She then picked up the creature's head and sniffed it trying to get a clue of where had that creature been" Lady Salanica... "She said as she showed the creature's head to the Usagi leader" You know what this is don't you? I't smells like your lands...  

BDSM-Kitten-Play
Captain

Salanica
Vice Captain

Fashionable Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:56 pm
Grimacing from the sight, she hesitently sniffed the monkey's head and nodded. "Yeah... but... why would this creature be on my land? and what does this have to do with our current situation?" Questions were growing, and less were being answered then she wished.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:17 pm
She ruffled the unruly hair on her head, shrugging her shoulders again. "I can assure you I'm perfectly capable of looking after myself. It's not the first time I've been outside our borders nor is it likely to be the last if I can help it. Besides, strength lies in numbers, no?" The usagi replied, fingering the clasp to one of the many pouches on her belt. "It wouldn't be very wise of me to walk away right now anyhow, wouldn't you agree?" She said, smiling politely.  

Spacejackal

Ursine Mystic

15,025 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Arael Sasnunesael

Romantic Survivor

7,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:33 pm
"The only place the Young Usagi shall be going is to behind my barrier," Haviv said calmly. He held out his right hand and brought in towards himself, while he did this an extremely powerful invisible force pushed the new usagi through the barrier created by the spheres. The random pattern created a window through which the Usagi safely passed through. With his left hand he sheathed his dagger and took Lady Enyo's hand. Haviv suddenly winced in pain. He dropped Enyo's hand and the energy glow from his glove slowly faded away. The metallic spheres dropped as both of his hands gripped his head while screaming in pain. "My lady, I can't see! Where is everything?" he shouted, panic obvious in his voice.  
Want to post something?? Fine! Do it here!!! >O!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games