Reply Wasteland Tales: Fanfics/RP
fallout 3 rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

forest-raven1993

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:12 am
Auron was concentrating on his pipboy 1001 listening to the signal. "I'll help you" he said to himself. "I have to be tougher. I have to be stronger. I can't let anyone down again." He notice Matt started to climb up. Auron smiled at him. "I'm gonna get some sleep. We have a big day tommorow. I am sorry I couldn't get us there today." Auron left feeling more ashamed then ever............  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:21 am
"Yeah i guess its best we get some sleep, Wake me when you can"
'Wonder what he was mumbling about' Matt thought, then just forgot all about it as he started to fall asleep...  

mmmmmtoast
Crew

forest-raven1993

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:24 am
Auron woke up early and started to write a thank you note to the mercs and gouls. with the note he left 20 caps as agreed for their expences. As he got dressed he heard Matt waking up so Auron passed him his stuff. Auron managed to stay emotionless during the entire morning. He was on a mission, and this time if he had to kill, he wasn't going to let anything get in his way..........  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:29 am
Matt started to put his armor one as he noticed Auron seeming really serious about rescuing the people in danger, Luckily Matt had the Mentats and while their effect was still working he usually never misses a shot and always notices whenever he's about to get attacked. Didn't buy much so he was going to save them for some type of emergency. "Well, Lets go then..."  

mmmmmtoast
Crew

forest-raven1993

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:34 am
they reached an old wooden door that lead into some caves. Auron guess that the vault was behind the door. When he opened the door all he could say was "Oh jesus christ on a crutch" The outside of the door was swarming with Mirelurks. There were 10 in total, along with 5 Mirelurk hunters. One of the hunters spotted them and all of the hideous creatures charged for a feeding frenzy................  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:41 am
Matt was just looking around casually until he heard Auron say something, then he looked and saw Mirelurks chasing after them. Pulling out his Magnum he shot 3 in the faces killing them and wounding the other 3 slightly. "********, gotta reload!..."  

mmmmmtoast
Crew

forest-raven1993

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:44 am
Matt took too long to relode so Auron had to step in. He shot down too hunters causing the rest to be distracted with eating their own bretheren. Matt had finally reloaded and killed the rest. "There's still a chance that they survived" Auron was desperate now but all hope left him when he saw the mutilated corpse of his little sister.................  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:48 am
"s**t, looks like were too late to save them..." He spoke while searching around and taking the Mirelurks meat, Though radiated it actually tasted okay...  

mmmmmtoast
Crew

forest-raven1993

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:53 am
Auron just knelt by his sister. He folded her arms over her chest and closed her eyes. "Now before the grace of god" he whispered. He got up without emotion and turned to leave with his sister lifelessly limp in his arms. He left through the door and began to bury her in the sand. After a while Matt told him it was time to go...................  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:01 am
Walking along not even having any idea where they were going, Matt asked "So, where do you want to go now, I heard something about this Drifter, who might know something about Oasis. And supposedly its the only place where trees grow in the wasteland..."  

mmmmmtoast
Crew

forest-raven1993

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:04 am
Auron said nothing but nodded. "She was my sister. thats why I'm upset. My little sister, probably trying to seek shelter from the wasteland." Auron stopped and fell to his knees crying, as he remembered his sisters blue eyes and knowing he'll never see them again........  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:09 am
Matt walked a little past him, then noticed him falling on his knees. He reached out a hand to lift him up...  

mmmmmtoast
Crew

forest-raven1993

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:13 am
(I'm taking a break after this one but should be doing it again later)

Auron took the hand offered and got up. "Lets go, I'll be ok, but next time we fight mirelurks, all I ask is that you stay out of my way."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:18 am
(Im also taking a break)

"I understand..." They Started to walk west to Dickerson Tabernacle Chapel where the Drifter supposedly lived. Though they didnt know if he was even friendly...  

mmmmmtoast
Crew

forest-raven1993

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:51 am
Auron was glad that he had Matt on his side. It was like Matt was the dad he never had, seeing as his real dad died before he was born. All Auron new was if Matt needed to go somewhere, Auron won't be far behind.  
Wasteland Tales: Fanfics/RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff