Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
Think Harry Should Kill Malfoy? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

midget pandas

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:10 am
Sure, I think Harry should kill Malfoy, but I think Ron or Neville's gonna do it by accident.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:24 pm
If harry killed malfoy, then there would be no one who be the enemy to entertain you!(ecept 4 Vlodi but he isnt in the least bit entertaining!)
I just think that malfoy needs a good beating!  

Damietta

Damietta

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 1:29 pm
tree_hugging_wolf
heck yes! i hate malfoy! but i felt a bit sorry for him because evil was forced on him by his family. either way i hate his aunt!!! NO ONE can be forgiven for killing sirius!!! scream .........*thinks about sirius* confused cry crying

I hate his anut too! I will KILL the actress who plays her in the next movie! Sorry... *Sirus loving moment*  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 12:26 pm
harry will have to kill malfoy because harry will want to kill him after dumbodore died.It wasnot malfoy who kill him but it was his fault because he let in thedeath eater.  

Alemontes

Numai Outcast

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:05 pm
i think that harry will kill draco but really doubt that he will though seeing as other people have different opinions on what will happen in the last book of the series,so im not so sure on what will happen i guess we will just have to wait until the last one comes out to find out what will happen with draco ( and if malfoy does die or not)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:36 am
NOOOOOO!!!
I love Malfoy.. aside from his wimpy-ness!!  

[.Chipped.Not.Broken.]

XxFoxy_AngelxX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:48 pm
harry better kill malfoy!! i mean bcuz of him dumbledore died!!..nd i hate his aunt soooooooooooooooooooo much...she deserves to die!!!! **thinks abt sirius....**  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:55 pm
sorrie abt tat...tat waz kinda mean...abt malfoy i mean...he wuz forced into evilness....may be he can get da courage to betray Voldi..i felt really sorrie for him.....poor poor malfoy....  

XxFoxy_AngelxX

icey-queen

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 3:41 pm
i think that Harry should kill Draco but it would have to be during a very exciting duel to the death! in which harry wins.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:34 pm
harry should defenitly kill malfoy!!!!!!!! ninja scream  

o_sugarsweetie_o

In2Lalaland

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:04 am
NO!!!! I like Draco! He is an a**... but that's not the point. I still love the blond b*****d  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:09 am
I am kind of caught in the middle on this whole situation. After all Malfoy wasnt at fault for the death of Dumbledore. He was just assigned to kill him. Either way Dumbledore would have died anyway. So i dont know if Harry should kill him because to kill someone is the ultimate evil portrayed in these books and there is no turning back from murder.  

bluerocks04

-Vacca Foeda-

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:20 pm
NNNEEEVVVEEERRR!!!!!!!!!!!! DRACO SHALL NEVER DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WUV HIM!!!!! heart heart heart heart

sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:29 am
I'll keep it simple: Nope. ^^-  

[S] a k u r a

Heaven Edge

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:19 am
Turftalking, dude, U are right in part, for me Malfoy is just confused, and dude, leave Anakin out of this cause if u mess with Vader, u mess with me!  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff