Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
A.G.A.I.N.S.T. the Raging Soul .xPrivatex. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:20 am
{ XD Great minds think alike as they say XD I'ma get off now lol XD}

Caden shrugged a bit and said, "I don't know." He started to help make some tea quietly. Who was this 'he' Lexia was talking about? He couldn't help but wonder but was also really happy she was ok.

Lexia bit her lip a bit then swallowed. "Henry." She said quietly and pulled her knees up to her chest, keeping the towel wrapped around her. "He's back. He hit me with this weird purple light." She said quietly. "I don't even want to begin to imagine what he's trying to do to get me back. You know he wants me, Lydia. You won't let him take me will you?" She asked worriedly.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:35 am
((I'm gonna pass out soon too but again I was watching Earl and Fairy, byebye see you soon ^^ - hope I'm not taking up too much of your rping time lol))

If Henry was here...trouble wasn't too far behind, but she didn't worry about that for now. In the meantime, she scooped up her sister gently and held her against her cheek with a slight nod, "I didn't let him take you then and I certainly won't now..." Lydia put her down on the couch's arm and continued drying off, still feeling uncomfortable about two things.

One was about her wet clothes and the second was hearing about Henry...how did he find them so quickly? no one else from the Unseelie Court had made a move so how was he able to find them? There were so many possibilities that rushed through her mind, and worried for her sister's safety and sanity she considered contacting the council for another immediate move. If things got out of hand and the rest of the Unseelie Court found them their efforts would have been in vain. Lydia didn't just want to leave again after getting comfortable with the two...

The pressure was beginning to get to her giving her a massive headache, it was really too much for the two of them to handle on their own they were just young girls after all, despite being princesses there was just way too much at stake. "W-We have to go..." she said standing up and dropping the towel and blanket onto the couch, "we'll end up getting Valon and Caden involved and I don't want to see them get hurt."

Akira.S

Dedicated Conversationalist

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:32 am
{You're not lol XD Don't worry ^^}

Lexia looked at her sister and shook her head. "I know we should but... maybe... maybe we can try something else this time? We have the boys now..." She said quietly. She didn't want to leave them, especially Valon. She felt so comfortable with him and that was something she rarely felt with anyone but her sister.

She flew up off the arm of the couch now and said, "If anything it should be me who needs to go. He's found me and we all now that he's more than likely obssessing over me more than he wants to kill you. Maybe... maybe I should just go with him." She said the last part extremely quietly. She then looked back at her sister and said, "If I went with him, then I could keep him from killing you and you'd be able to stop them. Caden and Valon could help you too...if they wanted."

Caden finished making the tea then dragged Valon out with him. He saw that Lexia was flying again and took that as a sign that she was ok. "We come bearing tea..." He said quietly. He had a strong feeling that they may be leaving again. He really didn't want them to go at all but he also didn't want his selfishness to get them hurt.

He looked over at Lexia again and then to Lydia, wondering what was going on but he supposed Lydia would either tell him later or quite possibly Valon would ask.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:31 am
Lydia was appalled by what her sister was saying and immediately turned to her with an angry and hurtful face.
"Are you joking me?" she exclaimed, but instead of in english it was an old dialect that fairies spoke with each other; something Lydia only did when she was angry. "Lexia, you know we can't be apart and we can't involve humans in our affairs, I will not hand you over to an Unseelie Court just because he wants your hand..." Lydia realized the tone in her voice was a bit overtaking and went quiet as the boys came back with tea.

Even if they did hear, Lydia's yelling it was in another language that they couldn't understand so that didn't worry her...what did was her sister's often irrational decisions that she made on her own. "Please don't do anything..." she said softly to her sister while sitting on the couch once more looking like she was about to cry again.

Valon clearly heard the yelling coming from the living room, but he was surprised to find out it was Lydia who was yelling and causing a rukus. It was especially strange she was speaking in another language, probably so they could hide something from them. He followed Caden in and poured the lemon tea into a cup from Lydia...and then stopped when he looked over at Lexia who was still in her fairy form - not sure how she was going to have tea in her tiny form.

"Wow...this is a bit awkward..." you got that right. There was a strange silence brooding over the four that probably had something to do with Lydia's strange behaviour, headache and worry.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:40 am
Caden nodded in agreement to Valon's statement then quietly sat down on one of the arm chairs. He was exremely confused as to what was going on at the moment. It made him even more confused to hear her speak a different language.

Lexia flinched a bit and crossed her arms, a strange calm feeling starting to flow around her. She then started to speak and it wasn't in their special language, it was English. "Lydia, if I want to leave with him its my choice! I don't want anyone getting hurt and if I left, then you'd be able to stop them... or us... depending on what would happen to me." She got softer towards the end then sighed. "I know you don't want me to and I don't want to either...." She said then sighed once more. "Fine, I won't. But we're not leaving. I'm tired of running, we're not going to be cowards anymore, next time we see them, I'm not holding back." She said and with that she landed on the arm of the couch with her arms still crossed.

She looked over at Valon and Caden and smiled nervoulsy. "Sorry for getting you involved..." She said quietly. She really did feel awful that she was doing that but she felt as if they could help them. She didn't know how or why but she did and her feelings were usually right.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:55 am
Lydia didn't know what to say and just sat there with the tea cup and the hot tea in hand. She didn't even take a sip before putting the cup back on the saucer, looking over at Caden but hiding her gaze from him. "May I borrow your shower for a while...?" she asked softly as if trying not to choke on her tears or anything like that.

After she and Caden walked off to the bathroom, Valon was left alone with Lexia...more awkward silence now brooding over the two who seemed so close.

"You wanna tell me what's going on?" he asked looking out the window at the heavy rainstorm somewhat trying to avoid Lexia's eyes. He was pretty angry at the situation and about not knowing anything. Who was chasing them and why? and what was this all about getting involved...involved with their fight? he was pretty pissed off especially if he couldn't look at her. It was either that or he was jealous.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:02 am
Caden nodded and led her up the stairs to the shower. "I'll be in my room if you need anything." He said softly then motioned to where his room was across the hall. He went in there quietly then sat down on his bed and sighed a bit.

Lexia looked to the arm rest she was sitting on then sighed a bit. "Henry is... he's my... I really don't know what to call him. We had a 'thing' as you humans call it. He's been obssessed over me ever since and won't leave me alone. He finally disappeared after a while and now apparently he's a leader of the Unseelie Court, which are the bad of our kind... he's the one who knocked me unconscious and I don't know what he did to me." She said then said, "That basically sums that part up. Lydia's upset because... I was saying I should go but I won't. I like- I mean... nevermind." She shook her head a bit then bit her lip.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:32 am
Lydia practically locked herself in the bathroom, not even bothering to take her clothes off...instead she sat on the floor of the sqaure shower and let the hot water and steam run for about twenty minutes. It seemed she was in some sort of trance or phase. If Caden were to walk in he'd probably be a little freaked out on how she was staring into space.

After about 20 minutes or so she came out of the shower, a towel hung over her head, her clothes probably even more wet than when she initially arrived. She entered Caden's room still trying to avoid his glance and spoke softly, "I'm sorry, I don't have any change of clothes with me..." Lydia let out a tiny and rather cute sneeze, keeping the towel around herself blushing slightly. Obviously she wouldn't have a change of clothes on her - this wasn't exactly planned.

"Wow...that's...that's pretty bad..." Valon said scratching the back of his head and running his hand through his hair. He was quiet for a minute and then out of no where he put a finger on top of her little head, still looking away still with that serious look on his face. "Well no matter what happens I told you, I'd beat the s*** out of anyone who tries to hurt you, I promised didn't I?" even though he was human and he was probably convinced there was nothing he could do there was still some point in trying. Maybe he didn't understand the fairy world all that well and he wasn't sure if he wanted to but no one was gonna hurt Lexia or her sister while he was around.

((Sorry I got a job for next week and I'm having wardrobe malfunctions))

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:39 am
Caden blinked a bit not even going to bother asking why she was still in her clothes. He quickly jumped up and went to his dresser then pulled out some clothes for her. He hadned them over and said, "There you go." He smiled then said, "Are you feeling any better?" Her sneeze made him smile as well.

Lexia smiled as he put his finger on her head then let a devious smirk cross her lips now. "Do... do you want to see what its like being small?" She asked curiously. She had the sudden urge to shrink him to be the size as her for a bit. She wasn't planning on changing back anytime soon and thought this would be fun.

The storm had passed by now. The crisis taking up enough time for it to do so. It was nice out now and it would be a good time to take him out with her. Lydia was busy she knew that and this way, she could also give her and Caden som alone time.

{Its ok ^^ cool!! Did you find the outfit you wanted?}

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:13 pm
(Um....I'm not sure lol gotta go hit up 1 more mall over the weekend)

Going back to the bathroom she changed out of her wet clothes into a large generic grey tee that looked more like a dress on her and some shorts that were also large but at least they fit around her waist. Lydia was really very puny so it was hard to find any sort of clothes that fit. Coming out of the bathroom she folded her clothes and sat them on the side of the bed while sitting down on the edge as well.

"I think so, I just had to clear my head...everything's just been happening so fast, I thought that maybe this time we would be able to stay longer." Covering her face with her hands she shuttered the thought, "to think that someone of the Unseelie Court has found us already. We haven't even been using our powers very often and worst of all it's Henry, the leader of the Unseelie Court." of course they weren't for sure it was him leading them but he was the opposing King/Prince. "I wouldn't know what to do if the fighting came here...what's worse if you two get involved in our affairs..." Lydia brought her legs up to her chest and curled up with her hands covering her face, practically imagining the worst.

-----

"Hey hey you're the one who CHOOSES to be that small, your sister doesn't mind looking human. I just treat you the way I see you." Finally Valon looked over and grinned cheekily, deciding to have a cup of tea to wear away the stormy feeling. Now that it was nice out, he had to urge to just go out and scream something after all the harsh rain.

"Your sister's pretty upset about all this maybe I dunno you should go talk to her or something? she does seem to worry about you a lot." he got up and motioned her to follow him into the kitchen. There he put in a slice of pizza into the microwave and grabbed a soda from the fridge and leaned on the counter thinking about what he could possibly do to cheer Lexia up.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:22 pm
{I hope you find one ^^ lol}

Caden sat down next to her and sighed a bit. "You don't have to leave. Your sister made a point, why aren't you fighting back?" He asked curiously then when he saw her still looking upset, he wrapped his arms around her in a gentle embrace.

Lexia followed him in there and landed on the counter. "There isn't much I can say to her right now." She said quietly then smirked and shook her head. "You misunderstand, I want you, to be my size for a bit. I want to take you somewhere... If you want to that is." She said, her smirk still in place. "I think it'd be fun." She added, trying to persuade him. She stood on the counter watching him quietly as he got his food and drink.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:33 pm
Looking down at her Valon questioned what she was thinking, he wasn't sure he wanted to be her size...that would make things really really weird, but if she wanted him to go somewhere for a while then it was probably alright. "I'll go if you eat." he said taking the pizza out of the microwave and putting it on a plate in front of her. Either she was going to change back and eat or stay tiny and attempt to eat...either way he wasn't going to leave before she regained some of her spunk.

It took a moment for Lydia to answer, but another little while to lean against him as he held her in a gentle embrace, "I'm not like Lexia, father sent us away so that we could hide...not fight them. I don't like to use my powers for violence anyway, it's not elegant and not befitting of a princess." reaching up, she gently clasped his shirt in her soft pale like hands, holding it almost desperately, "I'm not strong like my sister, we were born complete opposites and initially can't live too long without one another...that's why I have to protect her from herself and from him..." of course that wasn't all she was hiding...

((I hope you're posting this face cause you want too and not because you feel the obligation too))

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:43 pm
{I want to!!! REALLY want to XD ^^}

Caden started to stroke her hair softly then said, "Its nice that you want to protect her like that. What do you mean from herself?" He was curious now but at the same time, he didn't care. He just didn't like seeing her upset as she was. He continued to stroke her hair quietly as he waited for her to speak again. He loved the sound of her voice, it seemed to have a calming edge to it no matter what mood she was in.

Lexia grinned widely and asked, "Really!?!? That's great!!!" She was extremely happy now then looked at the pizza in front of her. She pulled off part of the cheese then started to eat it rather quickly. After a few mintues, she had finished enough to fill her tiny body up. She then stood up after rinsing her hands off with water she use from the humidity and then air drying them with her wind abilities. She smirked now and looked up at him. "Ok, I ate. Are you ready?" She asked excitedly. Thankfully, this wouldn't take as much magic as one would think, to make him small. It was actually quite simple really.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:57 pm
"I meant what I said..." Lydia said softly resting against Caden while his hand stroked her long now damp and dark caramel coloured hair. She was beginning to calm down now, the way Caden stroked her hair reminded her of someone close to her who did so long ago. "You heard Lexia, she'd run off with Henry if she could protect me and the others and I can't let her do that. Lexia can be selfish although she means well, and that's why I have to protect her from herself...chuuu..." Lydia sneezed again quietly, blinking a few times after she did. It seemed the harsh rain was making her sick despite the fact she had taken...somewhat of a hot shower after.

"Caden..." Lydia whispered his name softly, pulling away just a bit before looking up into his eyes, "do you mind if I stay here with you just a little while?" she asked leaning back into his protective arms, still gripping his shirt gently. Resting her head against his chest she found he had a very nice scent and sort of began basking in it, it smelled so familiar despite the fact she'd never met him before.

-----

After Lexia was done eating, she seemed pretty hyped and ready to go...somewhere while Valon wasn't too sure he did trust her.
"This isn't gonna hurt right?" he asked just standing in the hallway, closing his eyes and waiting for the worst to happen. Where exactly was she going to take her that he couldn't just get there by walking. I mean he couldn't fly! he wasn't no fairy! "Why do I get the feeling this is gonna be a weird Saturday night...oh wait...it already is..."

((okay I'm just making sure ^^, Lexia and Valon can have their fun for now, Lydia and Caden will just enjoy each other's company for the time being lol, can't have too much of a good thing))

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Rosalind Bloom

Kindly Giver

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:06 pm
{Ok XD lol}

Caden nodded and said, "It sounds like she wants to protect you too... as well as us, though I think she cares more for Valon." He smirked a bt and then looked at her as she asked if she could stay. "Of course you can." He said softly with a smile matching the tone of his voice. He pulled her back towards him and kept his arms around her. He wasn't going to let them leave nor was he going to let her be upset anymore.

He smiled now as he held her there still. He felt very protective of her now, like it was his job to do so. He really couldn't stand it if something were to happen to her. He also didn't mind the fact that they had been sucked into their problems possibly too far.

Lexia smiled then flew over to him. "No, silly, its not going to hurt. You won't feel a thing." She said then snapped a bit. A soft glow covered Valon and in a matter of seconds, he was basically the same size as her only slightly taller like he would be if she were human looking and he was his normal size. She then landed on the ground in front of him and said, "You can open your eyes now." She smiled warmly, her eyes twinkling blue, something you'd only be able to see if you were her size as well as the tattoo she had on her arm.

She held out her hand for him to take now and said, "Ready?" She was able to fly them both there because he wouldn't be too heavy. The air made them feel light as a feather so she could handle it.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff