Reply Adult Furries Guild
Furry sexual promiscuity Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:16 pm

When it comes to the online world, for some a groping is a form of flirting. X3 Personally, I always preferred a more subtle approach.

The next statement is a general one, for on average, and is not meant to be an absolute fact regarding either gender.

Per my experience men like to get to the point right off the bat and the less experienced tend to move too far too quickly. While woman, on the other hand, like to move a little slower and gradually work into things. A lot of guys could learn to go a bit slowly and not show any eagerness, but rather to focus on woman's needs, slowly warming up and making her wanting more. Doing this a guy will still get what he wants, in the end, and leave the woman purring. wink

This is, at least based of my experiences with men and woman.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:36 pm

Psycho Lee

And Goo, sorry you don't agree with me. I don't expect everyone to like me, or to agree with me, or to see things my way. If you hate me for life, it won't bug me. Not everyone's going to like me. Think I'm the worst man ever, if you wish. I'm not a sexist pig, but if you believe that I can't change your mind and I can live with that.

I don't hate you, I think you seriously need a new approach to women. I don't think you are the worst man ever either. I don't think you are a sexist pig. I think you have no idea how flirt with and talk to a woman. For example, If some random guy I've never met before came up to me at a con and asked me for sex I'd slap him so hard he'd have teeth in his brains. BUT if the same guy used a different approach and actually talked to me, tried to get to know me and never mentioned having sex at all, I'd be more likely to accept his advances because I'd feel less like a piece of meat. Do you understan what I'm saying?

L the strawberry lover

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:57 pm

With that male avi, I have to keep reminding myself you are even a girl, Goo.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:49 pm

kind of false, I know so many hay or bi furs that are guys that prefer monogomy, OL, only a quarter of them think it's okay, but once irl, they dont like it. Also, the only way to get into a furry 'pit'. Is to be invited, make some connections with some fursuiters and such

Ariun_Heart_Breaker

5,150 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50

Isaol

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:13 pm

My problem in real life is that, I come off as a nice funny guy, or so I'm told, and sometimes I just give off the vibe that I just want to be friends and hang out and stuff, I have about three friends who are girls, I planned on going out with them but I never made any move and we're just friends, it's not that I wanted something to come from it, I don't know. Recently, I've seen to have a snuggling fetish mad Me and one of my friends, me and her just cuddled on the couch and watched a movie and I was happy with that. I don't know, it's just recently my sexual desire has drastically decreased and I find that I only want to just hold on to her.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:16 am

I'm monogamous offline, personally, and have not even a handful of online relationships. My online relationships are all with people I've known for over a decade, and my real boyfriend knows about all of them.

It's got nothing to do with thinking any of these people are "special." It's because I trust them. My first relationships, online and off, with people I didn't know well both ended horribly. Offline I was in constant fear of rape by the time the relationship ended, and online I was harassed for six years.

I_Have_Teh_Death_Goo
For example, If some random guy I've never met before came up to me at a con and asked me for sex I'd slap him so hard he'd have teeth in his brains. BUT if the same guy used a different approach and actually talked to me, tried to get to know me and never mentioned having sex at all, I'd be more likely to accept his advances because I'd feel less like a piece of meat.
I'd save the slapping for the ones who think "no" means they should ask again, but I can see where guys are coming from who ask for sex right away. They're looking for sex right away, and the more time they spend getting a woman to warm up to them is time they could spend finding a woman to have sex with who - unless she's crazy - doesn't think the two of them have any sort of relationship together when they do hop into bed.

I'd be much more tolerant of the random requests at a con than elsewhere, though. That's the entire reason some people even attend at all - sex.

Cassidy Peterson

Garbage

Shaviv

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:21 am

Cassidy Peterson
I'd be much more tolerant of the random requests at a con than elsewhere, though. That's the entire reason some people even attend at all - sex.

But nearly-anonymous con sex is the antithesis of sexy.

Of course, I say that now... a few years ago, I probably did think differently. Still... back then I knew nothing about how sex should be.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:13 am

Jungle Boots
this is retarded... im sorry i have never witnessed anything like that in my life.

this thread is just another rampage of generalized observations, exaggerated circumstances and worst of all presented in a language attempting to prove it knows what its talking about.

this thread is worse than any ignorant non-fur, worse than any 4chan tard preaching the just life of a troll, worse even than any furry that would actually do anything like what is described above. This thread is ******** this thread!
*claps* thank you so ******** much, i was just about to complain about how much this thread stinks of troll

When it comes to the online world, for some a groping is a form of flirting. X3 Personally, I always preferred a more subtle approach.

The next statement is a general one, for on average, and is not meant to be an absolute fact regarding either gender.

Selene
Per my experience men like to get to the point right off the bat and the less experienced tend to move too far too quickly. While woman, on the other hand, like to move a little slower and gradually work into things. A lot of guys could learn to go a bit slowly and not show any eagerness, but rather to focus on woman's needs, slowly warming up and making her wanting more. Doing this a guy will still get what he wants, in the end, and leave the woman purring.

This is, at least based of my experiences with men and woman.
and i do often try the more subtle approach of smooth talk, some verbal flirting then chance a brush of the thigh and each time, they'd give me a purr or murr and we'd whisper chat over weather we were going to give a show or do it in private

Alex Jace

Distinct Hunter

5,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Informer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Cassidy Peterson

Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:37 am

Shaviv
Cassidy Peterson

But nearly-anonymous con sex is the antithesis of sexy.

Of course, I say that now... a few years ago, I probably did think differently. Still... back then I knew nothing about how sex should be.
Sexy is for the people you do get to know before boinking. Con sex is the sort of sex where "acceptable" will do.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:41 pm

I think this is why I seem to never broach the topic of sex with my real time friends as much as I do online. Face to face contact and such kinda reminds you how intimate the act should be and usually is.

Course, I got no probs with IRC flirting and all that, but still, just saying...

RyanJakobi

Aged Humorist

23,925 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Cassidy Peterson

Garbage

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:38 pm

RyanJakobi
I think this is why I seem to never broach the topic of sex with my real time friends as much as I do online. Face to face contact and such kinda reminds you how intimate the act should be and usually is.

Course, I got no probs with IRC flirting and all that, but still, just saying...
Online I flirt, offline I make crude jokes.

Also once I flashed my bra to convince a friend to make me an omelet.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:13 pm

While I was at the con and playing the aforementioned cards, one of my partners was tucking her cards into her bra.

Very distracting.

Shaviv

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:03 pm

Mind you the person I groped here was someone I've known for a while. I didn't think she'd flip out about it.

Women are hard to read. I've had girls on here take just casual cuddling and hugs as a sign that I want to cyber them in PM... I've had a girl I casually flirted with get all cuddly and touchy with me once, and then weeks later get all crazed when I joked about dragging her into a closet for privacy... what, you have no problem humping my leg, but weeks later the idea of doing things in a closet scares you? (I think it's because in between those two times she found out I was 7 years older than her...)

Women are so confusing it makes me wish I was gay, because at least most guys are honest about what they want.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:26 pm

I had the best roommate once, who gave me all sorts of cuddles and massages and still completely respected my relationship boundaries. He had a tendency to play-bite as "punishment" for the horrible, horrible puns I would make, and the first time he went for my neck I told him that was boyfriend territory only, and from then on he would grab my arm to bite my wrist whenever he felt I needed biting.

On the flip side, I've also had a guy I know respond to a request that he not talk about my chest by intensely focusing the conversation on my chest for the next five minutes. Girls need to stop ******** lying about what they are or aren't self-conscious about, because he honestly thought I wanted to be reassured that my chest was lovely after I told him I wanted to stop because my chest is disgusting.

Cassidy Peterson

Garbage

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:35 pm

Cassidy Peterson
Girls need to stop ******** lying about what they are or aren't self-conscious about

This. ******** this. If you lie about stupid s**t like that, how can you expect any potential partner to know what you want? I think part of the reason my fiancé's and my relationship is so strong is that we communicate honestly about everything-- sexual things included.

On that note, I've also been told my honesty and casual attitude about sexual things is part of the reason I don't have as many girl friends as guy friends: I apparently intimidate all but the most outgoing and strong-willed girls. XD

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff