Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[S] Don't push me Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:42 pm
He smiled when the other followed him in. He grabbed some eggs and bread and stuff from the refrigerator and sat them on the counter. "Do you want breakfast," he asked again. "I'll cook it, promise." He said with a smile as he pulled his hair back and tied it up, he began to wash his hands.

He cracked some eggs in a bowl and began to scramble them as he waited for the other to finally answer him. He was very relieved that Keon had slept well, he hadn't but it was good that Keon had.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:12 pm
Keon nodded sitting down at the chair at the counter to watch Shen cook. He was actually feeling a slight bit hungry now. He watched Shen pull his hair back and wash his hands almost like a routine. He was amazed at the ease he seemed to crack the eggs and scramble him. Keon was lousy at cooking, it seemed that whatever he tried to cook he always burned or made explode. His mother had tried to teach him when he was younger but he had made the kitchen such a mess. While it had been fun he knew he had disappointed his mother, she had been hoping he would be able to help like Shen did with his mother. Keon remembered he had been angry at Shen for half a day for being able to help when he couldn't but overall he had given up his anger and just sat back and watched the other.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:05 pm
He was sused to cooking breakfast, he did every morning, except during school. Then he got lazy, and just cooked dinner. He smiled and cooked the eggs, fried some bacon and made him, Keon, and his mother a plate. He turned the stove off and sat Keon's plate in front of him, got the maple syrup and sat it beside him to, as he gathered the other plates and set the table. He cleaned up the kitchen slightly, dumping the skillet and everything into the sink full of soapy water. "Mom, foods ready," he yelled and then sat down at the table and began eating. "Her food will be cold by the time she gets in here," he laughed lightly. "Always is, and we'll probably be done by then to. Eat up, hope you like it." He began to eat slowly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:04 pm
Keon watched his thoughts wondering as Shen made breakfast. His senses enticed by the smell of the food. It smelled so much like his mothers cooking, it just seemed to send him back in time. Keon jumped slightly as he was snapped out of his thoughts as Shen sat a plate down in front of him. He licked his lips looking at the food. Keon waited until Shen back down and began eating before he too began to eat. "Whats she doing?" Keon asked with a mouthful of food. He already had bits and pieces of egg on his cheek.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:48 pm
He looked at the other and smiled. "She's getting ready for work, probably overslept." He said with a smile, I get to take you clothes shopping," he said with a sweet smirk. As he looked at the other he noticed he had egg on his cheek. He passed some napkins across the table to him, and put some beside himself and his mothers plate to. He couldn't get over how cute the other had gotten.

That shocked him, normally he wasnt attracted to guys.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:15 pm
"She has work? I thought we were going shopping. Oh..." Keon said as Shen revealed that he would be taking him shopping. Keon looked down at the napkin as it was passed to him. He gave a shrug and continued to eat oblivious to the food on his cheek. "Its good." Keon said intending to compliment the other on his cooking ability.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:43 pm
He smiled at the other sweetly when he complimented his cooking. He giggled, "i can tell you like it," he said as he picked up a napkin and wiped the others cheek with it tenderly. "Most people like it more if it all makes it into their mouth," he smiled sweetly and continued to eat. When he had finished he got up and went to the sink and began to wash his dish.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:27 am
Keon blinked confused when Shen giggled, it was an odd sound coming from the other boy. Keon however flinched as Shen brought his hand up with the napkin his eyes shutting quickly upon instinct. He was surprised when he felt the napkin brush over his cheek. He quickly deducted that he had gotten food there and berated himself for flinching at something so stupid. Keon gave a blush as he opened his eyes again looking at Shen for a moment before slowly beginning to eat again.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:04 am
He finished washing his dishes and turned and looked at the other quickly. "I've got to go take a shower. I'll be done soon, then you can take one if you want before we head out to the store? Sound good to you?" He wiped his hands off on his shirt and wiped the counters off as he waited for the other to reply to him. He liked having someone to talk with, he didn't really talk alot with his mom. She was either asleep or at work all the time.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:06 pm
Keon watched while eating as Shen cleaned things up, something he absolutely refused to do. Keon nodded when Shen asked if it was okay with him. "Thats fine," Keon said when Shen didn't head upstairs after he had nodded. Shen seemed almost desperate for someone to talk to the way he was always prompting him to say something.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:47 pm
He shrugged, he was trying to get the other to talk to him some more, but it just wasn't working. He sighed, "be back in a bit." He went upstairs, grabbed some clothes and a towel and went in the shower. He quickly showers, washed his hair, got dressed and dried his hair.

While he was in the shower Shens mother came out of the bedroom and smiled at the Keon. "Morning Keon," she said sweetly. "How did you sleep last night?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:22 pm
Keon merely nodded again as Shen disappeared upstairs. Keon jumped in surprise when Shen's mother suddenly appeared. He hadn't been expecting her to appear so suddenly, or much at all. "G'moring, I slept well, you?" he questioned. He watched her enter the kitchen, she was much more graceful than any woman he had seen in years.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:39 pm
She smiled at Keon and nodded. "Yes I did," she said sweetly. "And I'm glad you did to." She went about the kitchen fixing her a cup of coffe and sat down to eat her cold food. She actually liked it cold, thats why she always took her time coming in for breakfast. "Oh, in a little bit, I'm going to drop you and Shen off at the mall, and you and Shen will be taking a cab home. I have alot of paperwork to do, and I won't be back until late." She giggled and finished off her plate.

He finished getting his things ready and soon went back downstairs. He saw his mom sitting at the table and smiled. "Morning," he said.

She finished her food and nodded. "Got to get ready for work, you two b ready in 20 minutes." She ran from the room after she looked at her wristwatch.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:24 pm
"I'm surprised you're leaving me alone so soon. You don't know the kind of trouble I could cause." Keon said hearing Shen come back down the stairs. He stood up and left the kitchen just after Shen entered leaving his plate on the table once more. He walked upstairs going through the box of his things looking for something to wear. He pulled out a pair of jeans and a shirt before heading to the bathroom for a shower.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:12 pm
She listened to him politely and nodded. As he left she whispered to herself. "Because I want to trust you.." She smiled at her son though and ran off to get ready.

Shen stepped in the kitchen as his mother ran off to get ready, he notived Keon walked off and left his plate again. He sighed and picked up the plate, finished off the dishes and put everything away. It was a bit annoying that the other was leaving dishes lying around, when that was one of the only rules he had told the other. But he overlooked it, he was just testing the house...and the situation.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff