Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply General Debate Forum
The People of Lut, and homosexuals on Gaia Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are there too many homosexuals on Gaia?
  Yes
  No
  Does it matter?
View Results

Symphony of Havoc

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:00 pm
All I have to say is if Allah wasn't okay with people liking the same sex than he would have made them straight. You are born that way, it is not a choice to be attracted to the same sex, it isnt something that can be changed. And yes, nobody but Allah has the right to take anyone's life unless they themselves have commited murder.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:48 pm
The_Pathan
Silver Nephil
The_Pathan
Everytime I come into this discussion some gay starts to cry, so it's not good lol

I thought gay = evil = not muslim. I just heard that.

And I heard if a gay is with another gay, he should be killed.

You mean with another gay like in a group as friends or as boyfriends?

1 of the death penalties in Islam is that you can kill gays who had relations with other gays. The government or the leader can do that.

If ur gay I recommend to you that you stare at girl xD!!! haha. I know it's haram, but for u, just stare at girls , the hot ones razz lol

And yeah, u know as a muslim u must get married to a woman. And if u can't, then u can't get married. And I don't think u wanna live ur whole life playing Chicken with ur friends.

1. *holds out hands* I have no weapons on me. Try. 2. Yeah, no. Just no. *shakes head* 3. Not getting married unless it's to the person I love. And I wouldn't mind playing chicken with my friends, if they'd let me be the chicken just once. Of course, there's that whole issue of how many people would take off their heads if they ran over me and I didn't get up again.  

Silver Nephil

Wandertoal-Haqq

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:22 pm
Symphony of Havoc
All I have to say is if Allah wasn't okay with people liking the same sex than he would have made them straight. You are born that way, it is not a choice to be attracted to the same sex, it isnt something that can be changed. And yes, nobody but Allah has the right to take anyone's life unless they themselves have commited murder.

I think Allah makes people a certain way to test them. He tested me in that way. If you read my previous post, I was attracted to girls & guys. But I made the choice so please don't tell me it's not possible.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:35 am
Kitsune was bi... hmmm ninja

Well, don't say that we are supposed to let Allah kill gays. We should take responsibility, and kill. If sum1 attacks u don't just stand and say "Allah will help me" u must work urself.

And Nephil, it's said that before judgement day there gonna be many gays, and boys will be more feminine. (just look around, everyone take away their beard, and got long girly hair, and have no muscles).

I tell u to cut ur mustache, and grow a big beard. Nephil it's said that it is what makes a man a man. Beard is maskulinity said by many hadiths.  

The_Pathan
Captain

Qaroquine

Thirteenth Pumpkin

14,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:58 am
The_Pathan
And Nephil, it's said that before judgement day there gonna be many gays, and boys will be more feminine. (just look around, everyone take away their beard, and got long girly hair, and have no muscles).

Dude. First of all, men have had "long girly hair" since....forever. And do a double take, man. Lots of guys without facial hair have a LOT of muscle.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:13 am
I'll drop the muscle thing, cuz many gays do have muscles. Look at gay pride rofl

But in old days men maybe had long hair (vikings ect.) but they were usually very thuff people.

Long girly hair is HARAM for males, it's only allowed for females.

You should be having facial hair cause it's what diffrences a male from a female. if a man cut his beard he reveals himself near to the females.  

The_Pathan
Captain

Wandertoal-Haqq

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:46 am
The_Pathan
Kitsune was bi... hmmm ninja

Well, don't say that we are supposed to let Allah kill gays. We should take responsibility, and kill. If sum1 attacks u don't just stand and say "Allah will help me" u must work urself.

I tell u to cut ur mustache, and grow a big beard. Nephil it's said that it is what makes a man a man. Beard is maskulinity said by many hadiths.

I actually considered myself pansexual, but that's the past so it doesn't matter anyhow. The point was that you can make a choice. & Allah does not tell us to kill people who are gay (not in my knowledge). I believe that He will judge them. If anyone (not just someone who is gay) wrongs you, then you can get EQUAL retribution from them (no more, no less & it really depends on where you are, though forgiveness is best in the eyes of Allah). People who are gay are not attacking other people most of the time Zaki. He doesn't tell us to fight unless someone is oppressing us & in this case, I don't see that happening. Allah knows best. Insha'Allah, what I'm saying is right.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:02 am
Dunno what's pansexual. Pan that's what u cook food in, if ur in Denmark wink

Gays doing bad things with each others, should die technically. And males can't get married to each others.

That's what I've read about this case.  

The_Pathan
Captain

Voldemort point two

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:06 am
So wait, let me get this straight. You think that gays should die?

I lol'd.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:25 am
The_Pathan
Dunno what's pansexual. Pan that's what u cook food in, if ur in Denmark wink

Gays doing bad things with each others, should die technically. And males can't get married to each others.

That's what I've read about this case.

Pan is Latin for "all," so pansexual would mean that they would pick anyone to have a relationship with regardless of gender, literally "all sex."

So what if I only have peachfuzz on my lip and just a few scraggly hairs under my chin and a ponytail? I don't much like the idea of having a beard. I can't really picture myself with one, either. But why you would tell me to cut off the peachfuzz and grow a beard is beyond me, much less why you would care if my face is more or less naked or if I have hair down to my shoulder blades.

And, for the umpteenth time, if you want to kill gays that much and rid the world of another descent human being who's done nothing to you except stand on the earth and suck your air, feel free to kill me now. I'm right here. You know me. I'm unarmed, I only stand in height up to your chest, and weigh, more than likely, a good hundred or so pounds less than you. Shoot me, stab me, hang me, stone me (or stone me, hahah), whatever. If you feel this strongly about it and think you have the huevos to feel another human being die beneath your hand, I invite you, Zaki. Do it.

Silver Nephil

The_Pathan
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:05 pm
I'm pathan and it's in my origins that I can kill guilty people without being sad rest of my life.

I don't care about ur face. But long hair, why don't u just get bald, or have short hair instead?

Ponytail is for girls.

If ur bald u don't need to dress your hair, all the time biggrin

Gays should die if it's causing trouble for the country. then the government can kill gays who don't leave their gayism.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:50 pm
The_Pathan
I'm pathan and it's in my origins that I can kill guilty people without being sad rest of my life.

I don't care about ur face. But long hair, why don't u just get bald, or have short hair instead?

Ponytail is for girls.

If ur bald u don't need to dress your hair, all the time biggrin

Gays should die if it's causing trouble for the country. then the government can kill gays who don't leave their gayism.

Oh, well, then your origins must trump mine. What are your origins then? Lay 'em on the table.
I don't shave my head or have short hair because I don't want to. I enjoy having my friends play with it, actually. They like the curls and it's quite relaxing.
*rolls eyes* Since when does anyone cause trouble for the government by just being themselves? Usually they just want to be left alone. And it's homosexuality, not gayism, and you can't very well leave it, but you don't believe that so...*shrugs* I'll wait for you to lay out your origins and explain how you would kill an innocent man without his face haunting your days and nights.

Silver Nephil

Voldemort point two

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:05 pm
The_Pathan

What the actual ******** if I don't stop being gay, you believe you have the right to kill me? Because of how I was born?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:50 am
I'm Afghan, and a real taliban.
Those are my origins.

The prophet gave death penalthy to gays himself, so it proves it's wrong.

And read about what the qur'an says, gays are wrong.

Gay = Evil = not muslim.  

The_Pathan
Captain

Voldemort point two

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:43 pm
If gays are so bad, why don't you come and kill me, Pathan?  
General Debate Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff