Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)
Door 4 - The Forest Green Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isa-sama

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:08 pm
((For the lulz and movement.))

Pierre Le Roache was enjoying himself immensely. He was perched on his Lady's shoulder, and there was no way that he could get squashed from his position. He felt a little uncomfortable surrounded by all the humans, but he was positive that his Lady wouldn't let any harm come to him.

Now he couldn't really understand the human language. However, he could tell emotion based off the faces (they seemed tired and frustrated). Humans had such weird faces. Almost disgusting really. Well, except for his Lady; she was quite pretty. For a human anyway. And bug! He wasn't trying to insult her! He felt pretty lucky to have been the first beetle to meet her. There were quite a few other bugs out in the forest that were waiting to see her. And if they could, meet her.

Haha, Pierre had them all beat.

He had his Lady (and she was starting to understand that he was there to help, bless the Lady). He had his life secure by her side. All that was missing was a hat. And not just any hat. A Napoleonic hat. How he'd be able to keep it securely on his head was unknown. But he still wanted the hat.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:38 am
"Alright, everyone knows everyone, take a few hours and get some rest." Carpenter suggested, "We can all chitchat later on our way to see the Majesty of Colours."

Carpenter moved towards the back of the treehouse and propped himself against the wall, "I'll be leaving, I need to talk to a few people before you kids show up. Shepard'll look after you."  

NativeForeigner

Elesariin

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:16 am
Gwen did her best to hide her relief; This Carpenter was apparently not going to groan, shuffle toward her, and try to eat her brains, but that didn't mean that she wasn't still pretty severely freaked out by the fact that he was some sort of dead... something. Maybe it would have been a better idea to go with the MADmen after all...

There was no response from the lump under the comforter. Perhaps Dawn had finally settled down and gone to sleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:44 pm
Despite any apprehensions, Carpenter had left, perhaps putting those put off by his appearance somewhat at ease, and everyone got acquainted and settled down.
They had a little more than an hour to rest, associate with each other quietly, or do what they will until Shepard stood and began rousing everybody.  

NativeForeigner

Jokerman-EXE

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:26 pm
"Sorry to cut the vacation short," Shepard said - not sounding at all sorry - "but that's life here. We don't have time to sit around; not anymore. For now, we're going to move. Time to go meet the Majesty."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:02 pm
Ton'yell pursed her lips. She didn't like how things were playing out. She contemplated on waking up Alex, but then she noticed that Dawn hadn't done anything. She doubted that the little girl was asleep. I'll wake Alex up after getting Dawn out of bed.

"Dawn, sweetie? Time for us to leave." She lightly shook the lump on the bed.  

Isa-sama

Elesariin

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:09 pm
There was no response from under the comforter, and the lump that was supposed to be a little girl felt odd... almost like a fluffed up pillow.

Gwen, swallowing, avoided the intimidating gray--GRAY!-- gentleman's eyes, and spoke quickly. Her tone of voice suggested that she thought she was going to loose her nerve and trail off any second. "I'm sure we're in a hurry, but if I could just check on any and all injured or unconscious people, I think I could determine if it would be... good... to move them. I'd be really fast, I just think that..." At this point, she finally trailed off, her cheeks practically glowing with color. If they had neck, spinal, or cranial injuries, moving them could complicate their recovery immensely, but she couldn't seem to articulate this.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:06 pm
Ton'yell wanted to pull back the cover and find out what was going on with Dawn, but Gwen offered to check on everyone. "Would you mind checking on this girl first? Her name is Dawn." She motioned for the lump on the bed.

She now moved over to the couch where Alex was sleeping. She started to shake him awake. "Alex, it's time to wake up. We need to get moving."  

Isa-sama

Elesariin

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:56 am
Gwen blinked, looking a bit confused. The older woman was right there! Why didn't she... But she was already going back to check on the young boy. Feeling a little miffed, Gwen walked over to the bed and shook the lump gently. "Um... Dawn? It's time to wake up!" The lump didn't move... nor did it feel much like a little girl. Suspicious, she gingerly pulled the covers back an inch or two, and revealed a large white pillow. "... This is a pillow," she informed the woman, trying not to let her irritation show. Why the woman couldn't have verified this while she'd been standing RIGHT THERE was completely beyond here. "If there was a little girl under here at one point, there isn't any more."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:17 pm
"Nnnnhh..." Alex articulated.

Kind of.

"Boobs..." Jesse mumbled tiredly as he yawned. He looked up at Tony and grinned stupidly, not quite awake.

"Ugh... melatonin surplus..." Chris complained, most quietly of all.

This immediately brought Alex out of his stupor. He snapped his eyes open and almost seemed to be looking around for her, but let out a small sigh of disappointment after only a few moments. She was gone again.

He rubbed his eyes sleepily. "Get moving... where?"  

SiberDrac

Isa-sama

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:30 pm
Had she been in Gwen's position, she'd have felt the same irritation. But there were a few reasons why she didn't just go ahead and check the most obvious is which that she had no clue when the RPer was going to post next, no offense meant.

1) She noticed the fluffy feel...she was afraid of not seeing Dawn there. Disappearing children was not a normal phenomenon. If Ton'yell had been the one to flip over the covers and not find the child, she'd have gone through a slight lapse of insanity. No one really needed to see that.

2) Alex could be dangerous to wake up - she had no idea who would come out first. Not to mention, there was the introduction of the new persona...

I'll apologize to the girl later. Her attention became focused on the waking Alex. "Apparently we're going to go meet his Majesty," she ended sarcastically.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:58 pm
"Who's... his Majesty?" Alex yawned. He noticed the new faces in the room, but they all seemed to be non-threatening and in some cases, veritably comatose, so he was not overly concerned. "Will he tell us how to get out of here?"  

SiberDrac

Elesariin

Bashful Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:43 pm
((I love you, Isa. Gwen is annoyed. Not me. biggrin ))

Without delaying further, Gwen moved back over to the two unconscious people, kneeling beside the kid from her school first. Gently turning his head, she checked both of his ears for blood or fluid--either of which could indicate a serious concussion-- and checked briefly under an eyelid to make sure that his pupils dilated correctly. She'd have to check with Juliet before doing the same with her father; the older girl had just gotten him back, and looked like she might automatically hit anyone who came toward him without warning.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:38 pm
((I'm still loved! Yaaaay!))

Ton'yell waited for Alex to get up and stretch before talking again. "No one has said who he is. And I really don't know whether he'll tell us how to get out. But I hope so."

She did not want to look at the bed. She did not want to see the pillow where Dawn was supposed to be. She did not want to think about what happened to the little girl. She did not want to figure out where the girl went. She just wanted Dawn to be on the bed and asleep. But the girl said she wasn't there. With a deep sigh, she turned around and looked at the empty bed. s**t. Does this mean I have to worry about Alex disappearing as well? She subtly wiped away a few tears.  

Isa-sama

SirBayer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:19 pm
Juliet awoke from her nap, sitting more or less against the bed that her father was still sleeping on. Her neck and back were a little sore from the awkward position, but beyond that all was well.

At some point, however, Juliet realized there was... a sound that wasn't quite on outside.

Yelling, or something. A very very loud voice was yelling from some distance away. It became clearer as she listened to it, though she couldn't quite understand what it was saying.

"Anybody hear that?" she asked, standing up, putting her hands on the small of her back, and stretching.

---

"Well, that took an abnormally long time," Smith commented as he and Mason finally came through the door. Getting sidetracked was annoying.

"HELLOOOO! I KNOW THE TREEHOUSE IS SOMEWHERE NEARBY, SO WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?!" Smith roared at the top of his lungs. Birds nearby flew from trees; deer and squirrels ran for their lives. Smith looked to Mason, adjusting his sunglasses, as they waited for a response.  
11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff