Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)
Door 1 - The Snow Realm (The North Pole) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:42 pm
Shepard's punch landed it's target. Turns out, punching a yeti is like punching a wall. The yeti did, however, let out a primal roar as it twisted it's body and brought it's elbow swinging towards Shepard's head quickly followed by an open-handed swipe coming from the same direction with the other hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:07 pm
Shepard was already well out of the way, as though he knew beforehand what was going to happen. "You'll have to pick it up, mate," he said briefly before he rolled to the other side and jumped up, aiming an uppercut at the yeti's jaw before it could rebalance itself after its attack.  

Jokerman-EXE

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:16 pm
The yeti's head shot up with a vicious crack as it recoiled from the uppercut. It stumbled away, rubbing it's jaw and gaining it's balance.
It had been a good three seconds into the fight now. The yeti threw a left hook for Shepard's head.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:02 pm
"And that's round one, over," Shepard grinned, taunting the yeti as he darted back from the attack. It came much, much closer to hitting him, but he was still quicker than the yeti.

"Come on, big boy," he called, staring the yeti down.  

Jokerman-EXE

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:12 pm
Shepard never made eye-contact as the yeti's strike quickly turned into a slam.
It shielded it's face with it's left arm and dashed forward at Shepard with surprising speed.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:24 pm
"Holyshit!" he said as he jumped back and to the side, rolling as he went to get out of the way.

Henry, twenty feet away, looked for something to throw.  

Jokerman-EXE

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:05 pm
The Yeti slid to a halt and threw it's arms out in an attempt to catch Shepard as he dove out of the way.
Henry found an abundance of rocks of all sizes.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:22 pm
Shepard was forced to dive out of the way again, avoiding the yeti's grab, but he lost his footing in the slippery snow and tumbled to the ground. The yeti loomed over, almost seeming to smile at its victim.

At that moment, Henry found a nice, fist-sized rock that weighed a few pounds. He hurled it as hard as he could, his TK guiding his arm so that the rock flew straight into the back of the giant creature's head.

Just before the yeti would have (attempted to) eviscerate Shepard, the stone struck it, and it roared. It looked over at Henry, growled, and moved to attack him and ignore the fallen Shepard. It was stopped, however, by an iron grip on one of its massive fingers, jerking it to a halt.

Shepard was standing, holding the finger with his left hand, since it was too small to grab anything else. The yeti looked down and growled, but found itself looking into Shepard's eyes. His big...black...swimming eyes...

Five seconds later, Shepard released the yeti, and it stumbled back, growling. It charged the Workman, who smirked slightly as he moved. The yeti slammed down with both fists, but Shepard was already gone, having somehow known what it was going to do.

He rolled under its legs, then popped up and slammed a kick into the back of its knee. It fell to one knee, roaring, and slashed backwards, but Shepard ducked it easily and then slammed a kick into the base of its spine. A crack was heard and the yeti roared and whined in pain.

Forcing itself up, the yeti turned slowly and roared as loud as it could-

-just in time for Shepard to hit it squarely in the jaw with a masterful, full-power uppercut. Henry was tempted to shout, "SHORYUKEN!"

The yeti's head snapped back with yet another crack, and it stumbled back a step. Shepard, landing, slammed a straight jab into its gut, which sent the yeti sprawling to the ground. It was either dead or unconscious.

Shepard sighed and dusted himself off. "Too easy."

Henry looked to Ro for comment.  

Jokerman-EXE

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:43 pm
Ro was rather speechless. He just didn't know what to say. He was tempted to poke the Yeti with a stick. "You...you're...what do you call that? How did stay two steps ahead, like that?!" he finally sputtered out.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:17 pm
Shepard grinned and pulled his collar back up to his nose. "I can't be telling you all my secrets, now!" he said. "Never know when that might come back to bite me."

He looked over at the yeti's body and said, "But I will tell you, I am gifted with a sort of foresight. Similar to what that young man has." He flicked a thumb over his shoulder and both Henry and Ro were probably surprised to see that he was pointing at Henry.

"Now, come on. Let's get you to your destination."  

Jokerman-EXE

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:22 am
Ro nodded silently and glanced curiously at Henry, "Alright, let's go." he said to Shepard, "How long are you gonna stick with us?"
As he spoke, he was looking around in the fog, shining his light all around to hopefully catch a glimpse of where the castle was. It couldn't be that far away, it was just damn hard to see where they were going.

He looked North, past Shepard and the Yeti. Ro could see a softly glowing, purple silhouette of a large door or wall in the general direction.

Ro pointed, "Over there, I think."

Though Henry couldn't see the glowing, he felt, or rather his TK felt, that Ro was indeed correct.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:25 am
Shepard said, "I can't stay with you long. I still have my own work to do. But Henry here blew the whistle, so he got priority."

He pointed at the door. "Head on through. I'll probably see you guys later." He began to walk down the chasm, away from the door.

Henry went to the door and pushed.  

Jokerman-EXE

Venom3001

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:46 am
SUDDENLY KURTIS SEWELL APPEARED AND FALCON PAWNCHED AN ELF Andreas shoved the candy down Arthur's throat so they could move on.

Upon eating the candy, Arthur quickly began to feel energized, his limbs felt lighter and his thoughts clearer.

"Let's hurry up and get this over with!" Andreas urged, moving towards the stairs.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:18 pm
Ro pointed out the door, a loose, surprisingly lightweight boulder over a doorway. It took both Ro and Henry working together to move the boulder despite it's less-than-usual mass.
Inside the chasm opening was a dark, stone hallway. Henry entered, leading the way as Ro walked close behind.

Shepard parted from the two.

Arthur reluctantly swallowed the candy, pleased with the feeling he got from it. "Thanks, alright, let's go." he said, following behind Andreas

Gregory followed a little ways behind the two as they began up the stairs, heading into a short hallway with paintings of various Elves on either side.
At the end of the hallway was a door. There were also doors on either side of the hallway about halfway down.

"Hey...should we wait for the others?" Gregory asked timidly.  

NativeForeigner

Jokerman-EXE

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:24 pm
"Can I get that light?" Henry asked over his shoulder. His TK would lead them in the right direction, but he needed the light to see where that was.  
11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff