Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Your word against Mine (Open and Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:53 pm
Rath's eyebrow's furrowed when she kept coming up with nothing on his mind of his plan or if he even had a plan at all. She takes a step back and sits back down on the steps "Why would you bring down an innocent child?" she asked, glaring at him "She has done nothing wrong." her lips curled into a scowl "Now, if you were smart enough you would leave." She eyes the book in his hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:08 pm
"Bring down? I just want to meet her. I have heard things of her. Want to see if it's true."  

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:11 pm
Rath raises an eyebrow and closes her eyes, fingers pinching the bridge of her nose as she puts words into the little girls head, making her think its her own, telling the girl to go to bed. When she opened her eyes she lowers her hand "Im sorry but she seems to be asleep at the moment." she crosses her legs "Perhaps another time."

Ever's eyebrow's furrowed as she heard something telling her to go to bed, it sounded like her own voice so she shrugged and told her grandmother she was going to sleep before she curled up under her blankets and sighed, closing her eyes and hugging her big teddy bear close.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:19 pm
Joshua walked along the narrow alley. It would seem that he was looking for something, but the fact was he was looking for something that had been seperated from him in his transportation to this place. He felt it close by and smirked. His silver optics looked down the alleyway until he spotted it. He noticed that a few street punks were fighting over the small box. He made his way to them unseen. He cleared his throat slowly as he looked upon the wanna be thugs. "That is mine, I am asking for it back." He stated casually as if he wasn't looking for trouble. One of the punks looked at him and laughed, "Try and ta...." Was all he managed to get out before an aura exploded fourth that dropped them to the ground crushing the smaller bones in their bodies. "I will not ask nicely again." He stated as he walked over to the box. His bone hand appeared from within the cloak and grasped the box, as soon as the bone digits were laid upon it, his aura seemed to magnify multiple times over, which caused the death of the thugs. He looked down on the broken bodies and laughed, "Seems that you deserved death." He stated before teh box went into the folds of his cloak. His aura continued to climb at a rapid rate. The grounds and buildings near him began to shake and the glass windows shattered. He walked away slowly as the last of the glass hit the ground and shattered. He knew many would have felt his presence but he would deal with that later. For now he hid his aura and continued on.  

Briareios

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:27 pm
"Woah, hmm, Wow." she shakes her head and puts a hand to her chest and another out in front of her "Strong.." she closes her eyes and stretches her senses until she spots who it was "Hey, keep it down." she said in his mind, meaning his aura "Very uncomfortable way over here." She opens her eyes back up and looks at the man in front of her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:31 pm
Joshua had let her enter his mind for the moment, "Sorry about that, but I had to release some energy, otherwise I would have went on a killing binge darlin'" He replied in her mind as he walked into a small abandoned house and into the darkness it promised. His lips formed a slow smirk as he settled down upon the floor his back to a corner and his optics capturing all the windows and doors that were before him. It would seem that he was a very cautious person.  

Briareios

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:35 pm
"Oh what did i say about calling me darlin?" she snapped "Do i look like a darlin to you mister?" she sent a picture of herself with a pissed off expression and her hands on her hips, inside his mind. Rath scowls before leaving her face expressionless "God that boy, man, whatever..." she whispered inside her mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:37 pm
Joshua smirked into the darkness of the old tattered room, "Perhaps you do, but you look even better when your angry." He replied to her as he closed his silver optics though his hearing and senses attuned to all the sounds and feelings around himself.  

Briareios

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:41 pm
(brb)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:10 pm
Rath scowled again and she sent a picture of herself with her fangs flashing and her biting him and then letting go and then the picture blurred and then the image was holding her stomach with a sick look on her face before it blurred again "Oh boy." Rath utters as she grips her stomach "Darn! i forgot about feeding!" she thought to herself "Its been three days."  

Aprilbaby1

Briareios

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:14 pm
Joshua smirked at the image he had recieved. "Well if it has been awhile, I would say you could join me, but then again you may not be able to handle it." He replied in her mind as he sent another image this one more explicit than her own.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:18 pm
Rath rolls her eyes "Please pretty boy, im a vampire." She stated "Show me where you are and ill be there, anything to get some food in my system." She stood up on the steps and uncrossed her arms, leaving them hanging at her sides.  

Aprilbaby1

Briareios

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:21 pm
Joshua sent her an image of the house in which he was in, from the outside it seemed old and decrepit, but the inside was not as bad as one would believe, "You may be a vampire darlin' but I am.... well I am something else totally." He said softly in her mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:26 pm
Rath closes her eyes, seeing the image and soon enough her body disappeared and then reappeared in the house "Oh does anything i say go through one ear and out the other?" she said aloud, an annoyed look passed over her face as he heard him call her darlin again. She crossed her arms as she looks around. "Well then, what are you?" She asked, curious to know more about this person.  

Aprilbaby1

Briareios

Invisible Phantom

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:29 pm
Joshua shook his head slowly though it would be largely unseen due to the cloak, and being shrouded in complete darkness where only his silver optics shown. "That does not matter right now does it?" He questioned as he brought those optics upon her.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff