Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply 1~'<One-on-One RPs>'~1
Soul Bound (Silver Nephil and Otulissa) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:18 am
Trinity frowned. "Oh. So, Angels don't usually go out or anything?"

"Are you kidding?" a voice asked suddenly. Trinity jumped as something thumped against her closet door before exploding outward in a rush of clothes. Cockeyed wings--roughly 6 foot 7 in length, folded as they were--stuck out of the pile before being followed by a boy smaller than Mirabella with wind-blown hair and tan-pale complexion. "Angels, not date? Sheesh. One's got a fiance, another's banged almost banged everyone, and I can't go and make a new friend without them having the hots for me. It gets annoying sometimes." He kicked one of Trinity's pink, stretch T-shirts off his boot and stepped over the various spilled articles of clothing to Mirabella, who looked stunned. "What? Oh, yeah, I'm Gabe."

"So..." He sighed, digging into a bag hanging off his shoulder with one hand, tapping his leg with the other. "Got it." He held up a scroll. "Yeah, it's her file. The whole song'n'dance. Eronious data. Blahblahblah. Psst. She's single. Do her." He gave the girl on the bed a wink before jumping backward out the window.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:13 pm

Mirabella looked stunned as Gabe suddenly emerged from Trinity's closet. He handed her a scroll, and she took it in her hands obediently.

Mirabella quickly turned crimson when Gabe said, "Do her."

"Gabe!" Mirabella yelled, face flushed. She didn't yell often, but this called for yelling. "Get back here right this instant!"

It was obvious he wasn't coming back. So, Mirabella heaved a sigh, and sat down on the bed beside Trinity to unfurl the scroll and read through what was in it.

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:57 pm
Trinity gave up trying to read the scroll after a minute--it looked like animated Chinese characters drawn backwards with Klingon thrown in. "So, who was that kid? How old was he, twelve? You said his name was Gabe, right?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:08 pm
"Gabe is most definitely not twelve!" Mirabella said with a pointed look thrown at Trinity before continuing to read. She said as she read, "He is much older than me, well over a thousand years old! Although I have to point out, he sometimes acts quite immature, much like a twelve-year old. Or younger."  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:28 pm
"Oh." Trinity blinked. Strange people, Angels. She leaned back on the bed and opened up a magazine, thinking to herself as she scanned through the pictures.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:34 pm
((What's your idea for the plot?))

Mirabella sighed, and looked around Trinity's room again, making more careful observations before looking back at the scroll. "Hm... It seems like you are pretty popular at school... with lots of friends, but not many at a close-close level..."  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 2:20 pm
((hmmm...maybe having to fight someone. Like a bad guy.))

Trinity blushed. "What do you mean close-close?" She glanced away as Mirabella looked at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:02 am
"I mean," Mirabella said. "I mean that you do not truly know who is your true friend and who is not."

Mirabella thought thoughtfully for a moment, and then added, "But do not fear; as a guardian angel, I shall always be your true friend. You can always trust me, if not anyone else."

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:14 am
Trinity blushed. "Yeah?" She sat up, sliding off her shoes and swinging her feet against the bed, thinking to herself before asking, "So, um, like...you ever been kissed before, Mirabella?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:31 pm

"Kissed?" Mirabella blushed. "Not romantically, mind you, but some of my friends give me a little peck on the cheek; a friendly kiss, if you will."

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:13 pm
"Oh." Trinity felt her blush deepen. She fiddled with the comforter. "Do Guardian Angels kiss the kids they're assigned to?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:04 pm

Mirabella blushed harder and stared at Trinity.

"Wh-what are you talking about...?! I... I really don't know; I've never been a guardian angel buh-before..."

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:43 am
"Oh." Trinity's entire face was red. "N-Never mind then."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:34 am

Mirabella murmured, "But...hm... I wouldn't mind trying...that much..."

She looked down at the floor awkwardly, and her feathers ruffled a bit.

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Silver Nephil

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:58 am
Trinity gulped, leaning over and pecking Mirabella's cheek.  
1~'<One-on-One RPs>'~1

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff