Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:12 pm
II_Kuro_II
iiAngel of Death Temari
II_Kuro_II
Abel laughed a bit.
"My, it seems you know what I am...interesting.." said Abel while placing his hand under his chin.
Abel glanced at Yuki, still smiling.
"Indeed I am." said Abel.

She smiles "Nice"

((did u read the super long post? ))

(( ya i just got back and now have to go...will you been on tomarow?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:12 pm
"Well, as you can see, the only servant I have is Gilbert. That is why I needed more servant. One to tend to the plants and one to clean this mansion. It seems that you are quite skilled so sometimes many others will try to steal from my mansion so not only that I am hiring anyone, I am hiring skilled fighters as well." said Abel with a smile.((well i g2g now sorry guys cont. 2marrow bye ))  

dfhlfhflashdfud

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:18 pm
(well...this is sad...)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:22 pm
red 14 the sniper
Name: Tora
Appearance: (see sig)
History: she is a heavy sake drinker and always has a bottle to ......26 bottle with her (empty bottles) but she still has control and does not get drunk that easily. she had a little brother who was taken by child servis when she was eight. she always gets away from her "masters" with twin bloody knuckles.

Tora is walking around in the woods drinking sake, trying to learn where she is. "damn, where am i" takes another sip of sake "i need to find a bar or a house with sake soon, im almost out"

Opal: *leaves Blais and takes a walk outside and then notices Tora* Hello, young one. and who might you be...you look a litle lost...  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:25 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper
History: she is a heavy sake drinker and always has a bottle to ......26 bottle with her (empty bottles) but she still has control and does not get drunk that easily. she had a little brother who was taken by child servis when she was eight. she always gets away from her "masters" with twin bloody knuckles.

Tora is walking around in the woods drinking sake, trying to learn where she is. "damn, where am i" takes another sip of sake "i need to find a bar or a house with sake soon, im almost out"

Opal: *leaves Blais and takes a walk outside and then notices Tora* Hello, young one. and who might you be...you look a litle lost...

"i dont go for any of that crap if your trying to enslave me" she says before takeing another sip of sake. "but if you have any sake i be glade to join till i get bored" she says starting to get drunk.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:29 pm
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper

"i dont go for any of that crap if your trying to enslave me" she says before takeing another sip of sake. "but if you have any sake i be glade to join till i get bored" she says starting to get drunk.

Opal: *chuckles* given the state your in your pretty intelligent. and yes...we have a little sidebar in the mansion....*walks in the direction of the mansion not waiting to see if Tora follows*  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:34 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper

Opal: *chuckles* given the state your in your pretty intelligent. and yes...we have a little sidebar in the mansion....*walks in the direction of the mansion not waiting to see if Tora follows*

Throws bottle past Opal. "oi that insult sounded like i complament...." she says takeing a step forward. after she compleates the step she falls to the ground passed out.
(i know it goes against what i said about her but i gots to go for the night, talk to you later)

(PS just thro her in the bar or dungon or somethng, she'll just break out after she wakes up)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:40 pm
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper
Emo_lovin_Punk
red 14 the sniper

Throws bottle past Opal. "oi that insult sounded like i complament...." she says takeing a step forward. after she compleates the step she falls to the ground passed out.
(i know it goes against what i said about her but i gots to go for the night, talk to you later)

(PS just thro her in the bar or dungon or somethng, she'll just break out after she wakes up)

Opal: *sighs* oh now i hae to carry her... *picks Tora up and throws her over sher shoulder, then brings her to the mansion* Blais?
Blais: *walks down stairs annoyed with her hair damp, clinging to her back and only wrapped in a towel*
Opal: uh...this girl is..drunk
Blais:*sighs then drags her body to the bar, slinging her legs around*
Opal: y thank you Blais.
Blais: *smirks and walks back up the stairs*  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:44 pm
Name: Mitsuki Fujimoto
Appearance: (in sig)
History: ran away from home when her parents were murdered. the elders expected her to take the throne and be queen and do great many things. she has a lot of skills in fighting and using magic, especially black magic. can turn into a wolf... her history is much more darker and complicated than she let's on.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:09 pm
Misuzu0614
History: ran away from home when her parents were murdered. the elders expected her to take the throne and be queen and do great many things. she has a lot of skills in fighting and using magic, especially black magic. can turn into a wolf... her history is much more darker and complicated than she let's on.

Opal: hm...hello, Mitsuki is it? my name is Opal. im an assistant for Blais, another slave master.  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:13 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Misuzu0614

Opal: hm...hello, Mitsuki is it? my name is Opal. im an assistant for Blais, another slave master.
yes. nice to meet you opal. apparently my butler is on an errand that i have sent him to do.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:24 pm
Misuzu0614
Emo_lovin_Punk
Misuzu0614

yes. nice to meet you opal. apparently my butler is on an errand that i have sent him to do.

Opal: *smiles* hm...if only Blais was as seemingly nice...
Blais: *walks to Opal and Mitsuki, nodding at Mitsuki and glaring at Opal*
Opal: you see, Blais doesnt enjoy speaking...she thinks its a waste....*then murmurs to self* ecspeacially wen slaughtering vamps......
Blais: *growls warningly*  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:32 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Misuzu0614
Emo_lovin_Punk
Misuzu0614

Opal: you see, Blais doesnt enjoy speaking...she thinks its a waste....*then murmurs to self* ecspeacially wen slaughtering vamps......
*nods back at blais* well i respect that. alot of people have different views about speaking...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:37 pm
Misuzu0614
Emo_lovin_Punk
Misuzu0614
Emo_lovin_Punk
Misuzu0614

*nods back at blais* well i respect that. alot of people have different views about speaking...

Opal: hm...Blais....i sense she is....different then what she appears...and you know me...allways did have a good instinct.
Blais: *nods in agreement, her face still annoyed*
Opal: *whispers to Blais* she may be help to you......a comrad....she seems to share your veiw on the world.....
Blais: *snarls, not wanting Opal snooping in this girls mind*  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games