Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
~GoOd GiRlS gO bAd~ (OPEN!(in the limo, going to mansion)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhAt ArE yOu?
  GoOd GiRl
  BaD bOy
View Results

MagieRose

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:41 pm
User Image

User Image

~Brighid McKenna~

"Well aren't you just popular!", Brighid commented dryly as Brion walked up. She immediately clapped a hand over her mouth, the wine made her bold. Brighid looked at the scantily clad girls hanging on him and rolled her green eyes, girls like that made her sick. "And you two, I suppose it's more fun spending your time on your knees in a back alley than in church", She added and filled her mouth with wine. That was why she didn't drink, she was overly bold, honest, and highly opinionated. Brighid shook her head and turned away and tried concentrating on her glass. She wished Amelia or one of the girls would say something the interrupt the awkwardness.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I'll see you around, ladies." Taking a hint, the two girls sauntered back into the crowd of bodies on the dance floor. Turning back to his water, Brion glanced over, raising an eyebrow. "Underage little daddy's girls like you shouldn't be drinking," he chuckled, "You might become... disoriented." Taking a small sip, he turned to half face her, raising an eyebrow. "So what brings such a nice girl like you to such a dirty place like this? Surely not the company?" His eyes gleamed curiously as he gazed upon the prudish girl. "Besides, what business is it of yours, miss, what those two little sluts over there do on their knees in alleyways?"

Nightmare of Lagrange

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:09 pm
[[ 'ooc Sorry, I'm gonna change the font color for my characters. Katie with be this color && Ryan will be this color. Thanks! ^^ ]]

Griffon, she thought in her head, committing the name to memory, as she did with all the others. She felt his arm was still around her waist, and for some reason, she was okay with that... The intoxication probably didn't help her at all... She laughed to herself softly as she looked around.

When he asked her the question, she turned. She hadn't realized how close she had moved in her movement until she realized that their noses were almost touching. For a moment, she paused. He had a charming smile on that she could only describe as the cutest half smile she'd ever seen. His eyes were dark, but she felt she were falling into them, and he had a musky scent that made her insides melt.

A moment after she turned and everything had gone through her head, processed, and realized, she blushed suddenly, and moved back as if in surprise, though not far enough for his arm to fall away from her... She liked it there... "Sorry, uhm... Yeah, yeah I'm going there," she said with a sheepish sort of smile, her cheeks a gentle tint of rose.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:26 pm
Aaron rose one eyebrow, and lowered the other at Brighid's comment. Oh lord... He thought, again, mentally kicking himself. Between her, Violet, and the other drunks, this "vacation" would be hard to handle. He was closest to Violet, and kept a close eye on her, ready to make a catch if she managed to fall off her bar-stool. "It sure does," He agreed, before turning to the bartender and requesting a water. He then replaced her alcoholic drink with water, hoping she'd go for that instead.

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

MagieRose

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:29 pm
User Image

User Image

~Brighid McKenna~

'It's not my business, they're just disgusting. They have no self-respect..it's pathetic...", Brighid answered him. His comment about being a daddy's girl made her eyes flash with anger. "For one thing, I'm probably your age, and second of all, where I come from I am of age...", She snapped. The more she drank the more her accent became apparent, when everything was said and done, Brighid wanted to go back to Ireland with her father. He wanted her to see the big city but she had never taken a liking to it. But perhaps thats what this adventure was about. "Don't act like you know me. Just because I don't dress like a whore and dance like slut..", Brighid said. She'd never had someone talk to her that way, it was disturbing and set her blood on fire. "Let me guess...you're going to Harding Manor too..thats why I'm here anyway", She muttered.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:35 pm
[[sorry it's so short...just not really sure with whats going on...]]

Jacob was walking down the street, until he finally got to the place. "Sweet." He said queitly to himself as he walked inside. "Now we can really get this party started!" He said to himself, knowing nobody would hear him. He went over to the bar and got a sledgehammer. He sat down and looked around, noticing all the people talking and dancing. He downed his drink then stood up as he started to dance with a random girl.  

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:36 pm
Aaron turned to Brighid, a warning set in his eyes. If that guy was going to the Manor, and he was the kind of guy that he seemed, he would not be the guy to pick a fight with. Especially with him being rather well built, and her... not. "Brighid, I think you could calm down. Please. He didn't mean anything by that comment." He said, his voice as calm as he could manage, but equally very urgent.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:46 pm
User Image

Amelia listened to the arguing as she sipped her Dr.Pepper. Sure, she had had alcohol before, but she wasn't up for having any, not with all that was going on. "Brighid, He's not worth it." She said, casting a critical look at the guy that had upset her. She rolled her eyes, for she had seen the type before, her friend had gone through alot of breakups with bad boys, or, not even that, they used her and told her that they weren't ready for a relationship. Some guys were not worth the time nor tears. Amelia had finally took the time to notice how many of the people nearby were going to Harding. "Apparenly Harding wants alot of teens around this summer.." She commented, to no one in particular, it was just a general statement.

((Yay! lots of posting!))  

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

NerdyShinigami

Dapper Nerd

8,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:49 pm
~Lily Kim Lee~

Lily sat down on the nearest seat available, switching from Brighid's conversation with Brion to Katie's talk. She sighed and let her arms hang at her side limp. She turned around to order water. She nodded and handed her what she had ordered and Lily downed it in one gulp. It's so boring...... she thought. Shrugging her shoulders, she turned back to listen to what Brighid was saying. At least this is a bit interesting... Lily frowned hearing Brighid lash out like that. It wasn't something that would be uncommon, even in a good girl but it would be an unlucky thing if you were near someone at the time where they were angry. She threw her glass back towards the bartender without a second look and ordered a glass of wine. Maybe that would help sooth her nerves and help fill in the boredom she was feeling. Lily quietly sipped her drink, her eyes looking across the place and the people in it who seemed to be heading the same place she was.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:13 pm
User Image

Jacob Anthony Gardow

Jacob stopped dancing and chuckled softly as he noticed a girl looking bored, sitting down. He saw an empty seat next to her and walked over, sitting down next to Lily . "Well hello Miss lady." He said with a half smile. He turned to the bar.

"I'll take a sledgehammer." He said to the bartender as he looked back at the girl. He noticed a few other people talking but didn't really care about them. he took a small sip of the drink, smiling at the girl.

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

NerdyShinigami

Dapper Nerd

8,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:43 pm
~Lily Kim Lee~

Someone else who was coming with her to the mansion sat beside her and greeted her. " My name isn't Lady. It's Lily! " she said, sticking her tongue out and laughing. Someone to talk to huh? she thought and smiled to herself and the man who was sitting beside her. " By the way, what's your name? " she asked, sipping the wine. Her head felt a little bit dizzy and she decided to lay off the drink for awhile. Brushing all other thoughts aside, she turned toward him and smiled warmly.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:16 pm
User Image

Jacob Anthony Gardow

Jacob chuckled softly. "I'm Jacob." He said as he gave a toothy half smile. He took a another sip of his drink. He started to feel a really good buzz. He took a deep breath as if to stop himself from freaking out or something. "So how's your night been so far?" He asked as he started to turn himself about in the chair.

Rawraphobic Dinosaur

Friendly Lunatic

9,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:35 pm
Jade smiled and took another sip of her drink. Her father would not approve. "So, what do you think will happen at the manor? Do you think I can make you a good boy?" She smiled and tucked her blonde hair behind her ear.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:48 pm
Ryan smiled at the girl, taking a swig of his drink. He swirled it around a little, hearing the ice clinking against the walls of the glass. He put the glass down. "Hun, if you can make me a good boy, then heck, I'll be darned," he said, smirking. Leaning in, he took his hand and gently placed it under her chin, their faces now only inches away from one another. He leaned in more, and brought his mouth beside her ear. "Do you think I could make you a bad girl?" he asked her in a most seductive tone of voice, before sitting back in his chair, awaiting her response.

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100

R A B i D P i X i E S

Anxious Lover

10,250 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:04 pm
Jade smiled at his country slang. As he leaned in she blushed a light pink and smiled, almost melting to his voice. She bit her bottom lip nervously and downed the rest of her drink. She closed her eyes tight, then looked at him smirking."If you can make me a bad girl, I'll give you whatever you want." She smirked and winked, mentally scolding herself.  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff