Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
•The B e a c h• OPEN ;; FULL! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:21 pm
User Image
x x [[ R y a n . L a n e ]] x x
is { h . x . c }

He felt awkward. They had all truly paired up. But, he wasn't ready for the commitment... It was still the beginning of summer... The beginning of everything. How had it all happened so fast. "I need to go for a walk..." he said softly, rising to his feet and shuffling off. He didn't want to leave Lily alone, but too much of pairs got to him... Scared him, in a way. What could he do? Pair off with Lily? His best friend? Did he want to? Would it ruin everything?

When he had gotten far away enough, he plopped down in the sand, lying down. His board shorts had dried by that time, and he had been wise enough to grab a jacket, which lay unzipped, so the cool breeze could caress his sunned body. In ways, he was hoping this summer they could all be friends... That it would just be fun and games...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:40 pm
User Image

Lily watched Ryan leave and put a smile on for his sake. Once he was gone, she sighed and her smile disappeared quickly. She stood up and went in a different direction, towards the water. She crossed her arms, shivering silently. She watched the waved and then looked up at the moon. She soon down in the sand and put her feet next to the water, allowing the water to touch her toes as the tide move up and down. A single tears slipped down her face, but she wiped it away quickly, not wanting to show weakness. Her long raven hair fell into her face and she watched the moon's reflection in the ocean waters.

User Image
Alex looked at Kori, "And what could tha..." He was interrupted by Kori's lips meeting his own. Her hands were on his cheeks as they kissed. The only thing wrong with this kiss was that he could taste the drugs she had smoked earlier on them. He allowed the kiss to happen and he looked at her, "Wow..." He gave her hand a small squeeze.

x - I c e - D r a m a - x

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:01 pm
User ImageKori Lynn

Kori smiled and turned her head. She bit into the other half of the 'mallow and kissed him. She smiled when she released and wink lightly. She swallowed the marshmallow and scrunched her nose.

User Image
Shane Daniels

Shane smiled and threw his arm around Andi, laying back. "Good." He said, kissing her cheek. He knew he like Andi, he was glad she just felt the same.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:38 pm
User Image

Lily watched Ryan leave and put a smile on for his sake. Once he was gone, she sighed and her smile disappeared quickly. She stood up and went in a different direction, towards the water. She crossed her arms, shivering silently. She watched the waved and then looked up at the moon. She soon down in the sand and put her feet next to the water, allowing the water to touch her toes as the tide move up and down. A single tears slipped down her face, but she wiped it away quickly, not wanting to show weakness. Her long raven hair fell into her face and she watched the moon's reflection in the ocean waters.

User Image
Alex looked at Kori and smirked lightly. He then saw Ryan walk off in one direction and Lily in the other. He shook his head and looked at Kori, "Maybe you should go talk to Lily... she seems kind of down... I might go talk to Ryan and see what's up." He kissed her back.

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:06 pm
User ImageKori Lynn

Kori smiled and slowly got up, "kay. Meet me back here in ten?" She asked, turning towards Lily's direction. The wind blew as she walked closer to the water. She zipped up her jacket. As she reached Lily, she sighed. She sat down and smiled, "Hey babe, what's gotcha' sad?" She asked. She pulled her knees to her chest and wrapped her arms around them.

User Image
Shane Daniels

Shane smiled and threw his arm around Andi, laying back. "Good." He said, kissing her cheek. He knew he like Andi, he was glad she just felt the same.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:32 pm
User Image

Lily sighed as she looked out at the water, she knew how to hide her emotions well. She reached down and took out her sunglasses. She always used them when she wanted to hide her emotions. Most people can tell how a person feels by the look in their eyes and so she learned to were sunglasses when she wasn't in a good moon. She put a genuine smile on her face and looked up at Kori, "Nothing... I'm just enjoying the view..." Her voice cracked slightly, giving her emotions away.

User Image
Alex nodded and went after Ryan. When he saw Ryan, he was on the ground in the sand. He nodded at him, "Hey, man. Mind if I sit down for a bit?" He sat down next to Ryan and waited for a response.

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:39 pm
User Image
is { h . x . c }

Rule one. The most important thing to Alex was not showing how he truly felt inside. To be a guy, you gotta act like one. And that's exactly what he did. "Man, you woulda sat down had I said no." He realized then, that the way he had said that didn't sound too welcoming, and he flashed a goofy smile, laughing. "nah, of course you can have a sat man." Picked up. Alright. It fell silent for a moment and he sighed. "You looked cozy over there with Kori... I hope I didn't disturb anything..." he said in a softer voice, the comedy and laughter gone from his face, only to be exchanged with a more sobering look. He looked up at Alex. Hopefully, he would understand where the conversation was about to drift...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:44 pm
User Image

Lily sighed as she looked out at the water, she knew how to hide her emotions well. She reached down and took out her sunglasses. She always used them when she wanted to hide her emotions. Most people can tell how a person feels by the look in their eyes and so she learned to were sunglasses when she wasn't in a good moon. She put a genuine smile on her face and looked up at Kori, "Nothing... I'm just enjoying the view..." Her voice cracked slightly, giving her emotions away.

User Image
Alex looked at Ryan and was a little taken back by his first comment. He then settled down after Ryan's voice changed. Something was up, but knew that Ryan would say anything about it. He shook his head, "No, you didn't disturb anything... you didn't bother anything. Kori wanted to go check on Lily, so I decided to come over and hang out with you."

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:44 pm
User ImageKori Lynn

Kori rolled her eyes and took Lily's sunglasses from her, "No. Your sad. Tell me please.." She asked in a concerned voice. She only wanted to help. Lily knew better than anyone that she could be the most caring person. She glued her eyes to Lily's cheek and waited.

User Image
Shane Daniels

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:52 pm
User Image

Lily looked away from Kori, not wanting to look her in the eyes, "You know how I hate to show my eyes when I feel like this, Kori... its shows too much weakness." She bit her lip nervously as she watched the tide and closed her eyes. She sighed lightly, "I feel vulnerable... and kind of foolish... I have a crush on a person who means so much to me, but I know it can never work... I have never felt like this before, Kori... so weak..." She was talking in a strange way, in a nervous, fragmented way.

User Image
Alex looked at Ryan and was a little taken back by his first comment. He then settled down after Ryan's voice changed. Something was up, but knew that Ryan would say anything about it. He shook his head, "No, you didn't disturb anything... you didn't bother anything. Kori wanted to go check on Lily, so I decided to come over and hang out with you."

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:05 pm
User ImageKori Lynn

Kori raised her eyebrows, and let out a breath. She thought about what to say and started, "Lil, if you like someone, don't let an excuse like that hold back. Go for it..what's there to lose. Forget about 'weakness..it's not worth it. Babe, be who you are, 'cause you're great." She finished and gave her a hug with a gentle smile.

User Image
Shane Daniels

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:11 pm
User Image
is { h . x . c }

"Ah, I see." He breathed deeply and laughed a little. "You ever think things are moving by too fast? That maybe we're meant to take it slow?" He thought a moment. He liked Lily... He really did, and it hurt him inside to like her. So many different emotions and it worried him to feel that way.

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:41 pm
User Image

Lily looked at Kori for a moment and closed her eyes when she was hugged. It was far more complicated than that. He was her best friend and she didn't want to loose him over a terrible break up. "I don't know how you can be brave enough to date your best friend, Kori... what if there's a terrible break up? What if you loose him because of it? What happens then? I can't risk loosing my best friend, Kori."

User Image
Alex sighed and nodded, "Yeah... I do think things are moving a little too fast, but we're young, aren't we? Things seem to happen faster when a person's young. But I know what you mean... I do want to take things slow with Kori... she deserves it."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:23 pm
User ImageKori Lynn

Kori sighed, she didn't want to admit she wasn't actually dating Alex. Instead she said, "Babe, if he's your true friend, he'll be your friend no matter what happens." She knew that couldn't be true with teens, but gave it a shot.

User Image
Shane Daniels

Dittozie

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:37 pm
xXx-Deadly Drama-xXx
User Image

Lily sighed and looked away, "I have had tons of friends that were boys come and go because of foolishly having a crush on them and allowing the relationship to happen. They broke my heart and they didn't fine pleasure in being my friend anymore, since they thought they had done basically everything they could with me and it was just boring to them." She let a tear slip before she wiped it away quickly. "I don't want him to grow bored with me like every other boyfriend I've had..."

User Image
Alex sighed and nodded, "Yeah... I do think things are moving a little too fast, but we're young, aren't we? Things seem to happen faster when a person's young. But I know what you mean... I do want to take things slow with Kori... she deserves it."

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff