Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Surviving High School (were, Vamp,Elf, Human rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:06 pm
Hikaru let out a sigh of slight defeat "Fine, just for today" she murmered "But tomorow he is all mine" She said as she reluctantly put away her super glue "and i need something stronger then super glue if i am to put them on the cieling" she chuckled "it was a good idea though" she said as she sat down and went back to plotting.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:20 pm
She looked over at Hikaru and eyed her for a second, "Fine, but for only half the school day, and then you can stalk him home if you want" she murmered to her friend "yea you need crazy glue to do that, and yea it is a good idea" she smerked slightly as she looked to the cieling pictureing one of the students stuck up their and sevrel people up their aswell trying to get the poor soul down, she chuckled slightly as she glanced away and stretced "so whats the game were playing today hikaru, yesterday it was soccer today?" she asked with her head tilted to the side scence she never listend to the teachers she always had her friend tell her things in a breif summery  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:50 pm
Hikaru had an evil smile on her face right when her friend told her what type of glue she needed "i know exactly where the school stashs their crazy glue" she chuckled "and today we are playing badmitten." She answered her friends question "team up in teams of 2 and practice for the first 20 minutes" she yawned boredly "but first i am off to get the crazy glue.." she murmered quietly as she slipped away, only to return a few minutes later, her pocket buldging slightly with what one would guess was the glue. She looked around "now to find the lucky person that will know what its like on the cieling" she chuckled as she looked around "hmm hmm hmm.... eeny meeny miney moe, who's the person that will go, i say to pick the very best one and you are it" she sang as she picked out a vampire boy. She chuckled as she walked nonchalontly toward her victom "hello" she smiled politly, she had learned to hide her real emotions with happy ones so that her victoms never expected a thing. She slipped the glue out of her pocket and quickly covered the boy's back with it before grabbing him by the sides and thrusting him up to the cieling. She chuckled as he screamed out as he went flying and got stuck to the cieling. She was glad that vampires were so light, otherwise it would have been much more difficult to get him up there. She looked proudly up at her work, though she put on a face of concern for the boy, acting innocent as usual as she wandered back to her friend "Well, this will be fun watching them fish him down" she chuckled as she watched "unless his shirt tears first but i doubt it, he was rather light" she chuckled and watched as somebody called for the janiter to go and get a ladder.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:12 pm
Ruko walked into the gym wearing a long black overcoat with sunglasses that have a red rim and black shades. He stood there in the door way holding a piece of paper in his right hand and holding one strap of his backpack over his shoulder in his left. His head moved slowly from left to right as he looked at all the students that were in the same room. Ruko heard some noises come from above him and saw a kid stuck up on the ceiling of the gym "....childish" he said to himself before he heard the sreams of the girls that he barely got away from earlier running down the hallway yelling his name. His left hand gripped the strap tightly and he walked swiftly through the croud of people in the gym with out them seeing him and walked to the end of the bleachers and sat down waiting for the teacher to come.  

Lardass Larry
Crew

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:13 pm
while hikaru was gone the gym teacher was already assigning teams odd enough he yelled out that he was picking teams from now on due to lazyness "awww that sucks" she grunted as she herd her name being called "Rissa today and tomarrow you will be paired up with Ruko" she tilted her head to the side with the unfimilier name but then she looked up seeing a kid stuck to the cieling she smerked and shook her head from side to side and slightly chuckled at the scean of the vampire kid stuck and then she yawned growing bored fast "hikaru, hes assigning partners from now on, im paired up with some kid named Ruko" she said bordly befor her ears cought the shreaks and noises from the hall way and some kid with a slip of paper run into the room, she didnt get more then a glance at him but she jolted up as if something happend, she shook her head and settled back down "ahhhhh fresh vampire meat, must be Ruko" she said aloud  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:40 pm
Hikaru glanced up as she heard the partner she would be with, a stinking vampire. She growled, she would make it hell for that vampire if she could, she didn't get along with anybody that was new to her, if the vampire boy was lucky he would get on her good side, that was if he was lucky "good luck with the fresh meat" She murmered to Rissa as she stared up at the kid on the ceiling. "Hopefully I will have some form of luck as well..." she murmered mainly to herself. She pushed a few strands of hair out of her face as she looked around the place, hearing the screams from the hall "oh great, why the hell does this school have to have so many freaking fan girls, i swear one of these days i'm going to get them so good that they will have to eat out of a straw!" she growled lowly to herself, and slightly to rissa.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Lardass Larry
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:03 pm
Ruko's head looked up when he heard the teacher say teams and Rissa. "Teams?" he said quietly to himself to low for any human to hear him. Ruko leaned backed and put his head down and closed his eyes trying to get some sleep. Soon after he heard giggles and voices coming from in frong of him and when he looked up he saw a croud of girls standing in front of him. "Uh?..." he stood still for a split second then jumped to his feet and went quickly towards two other girls sitting by themselves with out even knowing where he was going. Ruko sat down a few feet away from them then leaned back again.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:12 pm
she yawned bordly and shook her head from side to side "yea good luck to you 2" she murmered befor she looked up again, she snarled to herself as she saw a croud of fan girls "good, someone needs to hurt them all" she snarled louder, she didnt know what was with her today, something was up, usually she never cared but something about this new kid, she shook her head when the teacher told them to chose their weapons, she got up and grabbed two rackets and a birdie and walked back twords the bleachers, she stoped befor the new kid and swallowed back a growl twords the girls that were around him, her voice was halfway between a growl and a snarl "you must be Ruko?" she asked as she glared at the girls around the guy "im Rissa your partner" she murmered befor she tossed the racket in his lap and she walked away twords their court  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Lardass Larry
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:16 pm
Ruko's eyes opened up and he jerked his head up quickly when the racket hit his lap "uh?" Shaking his head to get the sleepness away he looked up just as his new partner was walking away. He stood up grapping the racket off of his lap and began to walk forward to the court where the girl was, as he was leaving the bleachers the girls that surrounded him followed close behind. Once half way from the bleachers to the court he heard them following him, he bit down on his lip in anger as he slowed to a stop. The girls stopped as he did, Ruko turned around and glared at the girls "will you leave me alone already!" he growled at them then turned sharply around and walked towards the court again. The girls shrieked and giggled at each other than ran off out of the gym. Ruko now stood in his spot on his side of the court "sorry bout that" he smiled slightly as he took a deep breath and smelt a strong odor, his nose wrinkled at the smell then smoothed out "i still cant get used to that smell, but oh well who's serve is it?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:22 pm
Rissa had her back to her team mate as she turned to examin him, she shook her head feeling drawn to him for some odd reason, she then forced the venom into her voice, "its your serve vampire, were up aginst two humans" she growled as she watched the last of the girls leave she rolled her eyes as he said something about a scent "get use to it vampire, werewolves and humans run around this school aswell, learn your place and stay in it" she snarled at him. she was only loud enough for him to hear her, she rolled her eyes and took her spot beside her partner. she couldnt help but look at Ruko every now and then  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Lardass Larry
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:52 pm
Ruko stared at his partner for a few seconds then turned his head to look across to the other side of the court and saw two humans standing there "okay..." He shook his head than looked forward at the humans, he then tossed up the birdie and lifted the racket as the birdie went higher in the air. When the birdie fell closer to the ground, he swung the racket fast hitting the birdie hard enough to fly over the net and right into the face of one of the humans on the other side "heh heh woops im sorry my bad!" he called out to them as the one that got hit picked the birdie off the ground. "Oh its okay!" she shrieked back at him then giggled for a second, Ruko ground his teeth together "damn it..." he said to quiet for her to here. Ruko glanced over at Rissa "your turn" he smiled sarcasticly as he thought that she hated him. Ruko's head turned when he heard the teacher yell to him "Ruko take your glasses off!" he sighed then took off his sun glasses showing his blood hazel colored eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:06 pm
her eyes were on the vampire constantly because she couldent take her gaze off of him what is the matter with me today she shook her head from side to side and watched the girl get nailed and she slightly chuckled but she growled a bit too loudly when the girl said she was fine, noticing her growl she quickly stoped herself and glanced around, she shrugged as she herd Rukos sarcastic remark, catching the birdie from the girl who glared at her she smerked remembering something her and hikaru did to make the hits harder, she tossed the racket in her hand for a second as she tossed the birdie high in the air, her gaze locked on the birdie, and when it was free falling back down in took on a cirtin spin which made her smerk when it was close enough to her she hit hard, making the birdie spin faster and harder, "better b-" her voice was cut off by the other kid falling over with a slight yelp from unexpecting the hit "block that" she finnished befor she looked at Ruko "and thats how you hit a human" she smerked as she yawened bordly and watched the guy pick himself up "sorry bout that" she called over to the guy befor she turned away from Ruko once again  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:44 pm
Hikaru teamed up with the vampire, not really into the game as she boredly returned the hits, she saw that both Rissa and her partner were hitting the humans, she chuckled, going easy on the humans she didn't hit as hard as she could, only just enough that it made the opposite team scurry around the court franticly trying to get the birdy. Hikaru's partner, the vampire boy, looked just as bored as she felt, and was also making the humans running around frantically. While returning hits they started a conversation "My names Hikaru, and yours?" She started boredly "Nick" He replied as he hit the birdie over the net, the humans missing the birdie "Your serve" he told her as the human tossed her the birdie "Yeah yeah yeah" she replied as she hit the birdie over the net, nailing one of the humans in the eye "now its your serve" she replied to him, her voice diced full of boredum as he chuckled at the human now holding his eye.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:25 pm
He stared at the birdie as it flew threw the air and hit the guy on the other side "ooooh nice" he chuckled lightly "well i dont think i could do any better than that, if i did the human might go to the hospital" an evil smile when across his face when he thought of hurting the human and making them go to the hospital. His face went blank shortly after and he turned his head to the side looking at Rissa then glancing above her and looked at the time. "Hey, you dont know by any chance what time this class gets out do you" he asked quiet enough for only him and Rissa could hear. His eyes flickered up when he saw the birdie come straight for him, he waved the racket back then shot it forward with to much power than he wanted snapping some of the strings on the racket and making the birdie zoom right between the holes in the net and right past the girls hair making it fly up a little. "Damn....it's out...." Ruko looked over at Rissa "oh well i guess they get the point then."  

Lardass Larry
Crew

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:32 pm
she yawned bordly and looked back at Ruko and she rolled her eyes and shook her head to the side "yea in an hour you get out, i get out now" she smerked as claws formed on her hand and dug deep with in her skin, she made a large cut befor her hand changed back to normal, she brought her arm to her lips and licked the thick flowing blood befor she walked away from Ruko and walked twords the teacher "can i go to the office i got a large cut from something" she murmered showing the vampire teacher, he stiffend and nodded "only if Ruko goes with you" she sighed "fine", she walked back to grab her bag and swong it over her sholder "come with me vampire" she huffed as she started to leave, exiting the doors she began to head twords the exit of school, she didnt care what Ruko did he could stay in class for all she cared, she yawned again befor licking the blood from her arm  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff