Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Demon in my view (accepting/open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:35 am
feeling him move she turned and slid off the table watching them. "I just wanted to relax under a new scenery." She replied dropping her hands off the table and walking towards him gently ran her hand down his cheek. "I'll leave you both to your own though, its still day and me and the sun though I dont burn up to ash dont get along." Flashing a fanged smile asurai turned to sit in his chair again wrapping in her cloak and hiding beneath the hood.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:22 am
Nova chuckled all the more at what Asurai had said "Please, i'm sure it would be much more convienient and fun if we all went together, we could wait until night" She smiled and leaned against a wall "i'm sure Dante here wont mind having us hang around until night fall" she chuckled and looked to Dante "You wont mind, right?" she chuckled again and gave him a wink, though remained where she was.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:49 pm
Dante chuckled to himself and was really enjoying himself. "Of course we could wait till night. A fine time anyway. Most of the time its too damn bright outside." Dante steped off the table and threw himself on his couch that was not far away. "As we wait I guess we could fine some... games to play." Playfulness sparkled in his eyes as a wide grin covered his face.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:50 pm
Nova rolled her eyes "Oh, and what type of games do you have in mind?" She rose an eyebrow as she stayed where she was, not bothering to move toward him and instead stayed against the wall "Hopefully something that isn't too boring" she chuckled and looked to him, staring right into his eyes.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:55 pm
Dante just chuckled for a moment, staring at her with his charming eyes. "O im sure you both will not be disappointed. I am well versed in..... many things. Im sure whatever games we play they will be to your.... upmost pleasure." Dante laughed, his demon eyes shining yellow in the low light.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:01 pm
Asurai had let her hood fall and smirked at his words as she slowly got to her feet and stalked carefully over to him. She sat gently down on the edge of the couch at his side tracing her finger down the side of his neck then his chest. "I do hope you keep to your word Dante'." She replied smirking as she glanced over at Nova. "Or I'm afraid I'll have to do something you may regret." She winked at the girl and licked her fangs before leaning back a bit and closing her eyes to listen to them.  

Issac Avvyien

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:56 pm
Nova chuckled as she heard what the two had said. "I see" She chuckled again, not daring to move from her spot. She smiled at the two, she couldn't even think of anything to say, which only made her smile more.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:19 pm
Dante chuckled and moved in when she closed her eyes to smell her lovely sent. "O you will definetly not be disappointed my dears. I am a master at that art, even as I am a master at my line of work." Dante looked at Nova with burning eyes. "O you will see. Or at least I hope you wish to stay and see. If not, more for This lovely lady." Dante chuckled and smiled at them both.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:40 am
A smile touched her lips as she shifted debating getting up and going to get a drink of something that suited her fancy more than what they could probably provide her. "Sounds interesting, and more than a bit of fun." Asurai replied a soft tone in her voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:17 pm
Nova rose an eyebrow as she listened to the two "Well it sounds as if it's already decided on what we are going to do" She shrugged her shoulders "might as well stick around, got nothing better to do" She chuckled yet again.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:12 pm
A smile touched her lips as he spoke.she had returned with a glass of pepsi which didnt serve her thirst well but it would half to do for now. "so what is this game?" she asked taking a sip of the sickly sweet liquid, letting her free hand graze the wall as she made her way back to the couch.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:48 pm
Dante, always letting his actions speak for him.... well in some cases anyway, Kissed Asurai deeply. When he pulled away, his eyes were glimmering as he motioned for Nova to join. He was no longer in the mood for speaking as his hand gently moved to stroke Asurai's cheek.

((What a perv lol!))  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Issac Avvyien

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:26 am
Asurai let out a small breath as his lips left hers and glanced down at the cusion beside her blushing. "Dante..." she whispered as he brushed her cheek. Glancing over at the girl she shivered realizing she had forgotten her for those few seconds.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:11 pm
Nova rose her eyebrow as she backed away "Pig" she laughed as she moved toward the door "Sorry, but i don't greet and f*ck" She laughed as she moved out the door, "Unlike others, i'm not a whore" she would find something else to do to pass the time, possibly explore the city on her own. She shook her head, why did she always get the pervert as a tour guide. She shook her head, she would find somebody else.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:56 pm
Dante frowned. "Aww, that really hurt my feelings. Im not a whore am I? Plus its only a bit of fun! I am half demon after all!" But by then she was already gone. That was a disappointment but he would live. He turned to Asurai and smiled. "Well at least there is more for you eh? We dont need someone else calling us whores." He winked.  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff