Welcome to Gaia! ::

S.U.P.E.R.-A.H!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Spectacular.Un-noticed.People.Everywhere.Revolt.-Against.Haters!! !! 

Tags: Super, anything, exciting, everything, chat 

Reply Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum
how was your day today???? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cannibal tears
Crew

Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:42 pm
Null the Reaver
Aha. I hadn't an Idea she was gone.. >>; Being new, and all.

I suppose.
I've had blonde Highlights... and another time, red highlights.
One day, I want neon blue highlights..
Like Sailor Mercury's Hair... <3333333 4laugh

lol  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:14 pm
Dood.
Sailor Mercury is cute as Hell!
=^w^= (Fanboynessish.)
I've always loved the nerdy/glasses'd/quiet one in Animes.
So adorable.

Null the Reaver

sweetpie-devil

Cunning Mage

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:15 am
aha i remember watching salior moon as a child lol but as of right now its all fading away >.> btw i am that nerdy, quiet,sometimes glasses wearing girl just in real life though.

on a mission.(having the last say in all the threads in all my guilds except the really old ones) XD try to break my chain  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:18 pm
C A N N I B A L - BILLY
/stalk
gonk  

DMTeaTIME

Invisible Citizen

Saekoi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:49 pm
ninja

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:43 pm
sweetpie-devil
aha i remember watching salior moon as a child lol but as of right now its all fading away >.> btw i am that nerdy, quiet,sometimes glasses wearing girl just in real life though.

on a mission.(having the last say in all the threads in all my guilds except the really old ones) XD try to break my chain
high five for nerdy girls. heart  

Queen_Zimika
Captain

DMTeaTIME

Invisible Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:26 am
when i was a kid i put lemon in my hair and it gave me natural blond highlights  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:33 pm
sweetpie-devil

o3o <3
Have you posted a picture on the guild at all?
Nerdy girls are the best!
Cute, Modest, Fun... SMART.
heart

Null the Reaver

Saekoi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:42 am
ninja My day as of today.. I flew on a plane to Atlanta.. then back here from Texas.. uhmm... I woke up at midnight.. and a few times after that cause ants were crawling on me and I had to spaz around where I was sleeping to get them off.. then I got up at 2:30am and went to the airport at 3.. waited till 4:30.. then got on my plane at 5:30.. o___o I'm a zombie..

@ Zim - emo still wish I could dye my hair.. I'd prolly loose alot of money from my grandparrents though that could be used fer college and stuff.. and they'd kick me outta their houuuseee~  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:19 pm
Saekoi
ninja My day as of today.. I flew on a plane to Atlanta.. then back here from Texas.. uhmm... I woke up at midnight.. and a few times after that cause ants were crawling on me and I had to spaz around where I was sleeping to get them off.. then I got up at 2:30am and went to the airport at 3.. waited till 4:30.. then got on my plane at 5:30.. o___o I'm a zombie..

@ Zim - emo still wish I could dye my hair.. I'd prolly loose alot of money from my grandparrents though that could be used fer college and stuff.. and they'd kick me outta their houuuseee~

THAT'S CRAZY.
I hope you've gotten some sleep, my dear.
Sounds like my terrible sleep habits... >>;
AND I HATE BUGS. gonk

Null the Reaver

Saekoi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:54 pm
Heh.. my sleeping habits usually consist of sleeping forevers.. It's like I'm sleeping beauty sortof o.o;; except I dun need a kiss to wake up.. lol But I did get plenty of sleep.. I slept all day Sunday xP  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:57 pm
Nice.
Basically same here.
I stay up all week, then crash on the weekends.
:3

Null the Reaver

Saekoi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:19 pm
Sweet cool I could probably hibernate the rest of my life..
Though my family doesn't like that, they tell me "Ashley you can sleep when you're dead, now get outta bed D< "  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:25 pm
Saekoi
Sweet cool I could probably hibernate the rest of my life..
Though my family doesn't like that, they tell me "Ashley you can sleep when you're dead, now get outta bed D< "

O_O
I SAY THAT.
"We/You/I can sleep when we're/I'm/your dead."
Hahaa, Awesome. <3

But yeash. I luff'em my sleep. <3

Null the Reaver

Saekoi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:36 pm
I like sleeping too ^^ I have odd dreams though.. lol
o.o like this one.. there was this killer down the street killing off random people.. my aunt and uncle apparently killed the guy and the dead body was in the house, blood surounding it and my aunt asked me if I had a "Meat Saw" lol they were gonna dismember his body xd  
Home Skillet Forum A.K.A Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff