Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chronic the Hemphog

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:59 am
It does suck. We will all be in my living room and my mom will ask for something thats upstairs. So i go up, look around, then totally forget what I went up for....My mom hates that cuz she thinks its the pot XP  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:26 pm
You know you're a stoner when you order 20 cheesburgers 6 large fries and 8 large cokes from McDonalds to feed 6 people.
[my friends and I were packed into a car. three in back two in front and me sitting on someones lap]
To go along with this,
You know you're a stoner when you have to confirm an order with the manager because it's so large.  

l u c i d x d r e a m s

Just Neva

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:53 am
l u c i d x d r e a m s
You know you're a stoner when you order 20 cheesburgers 6 large fries and 8 large cokes from McDonalds to feed 6 people.
[my friends and I were packed into a car. three in back two in front and me sitting on someones lap]
To go along with this,
You know you're a stoner when you have to confirm an order with the manager because it's so large.

LMAO.
One time, we were all really hungry and stuff
(There was probably about 6 of us) and we have this friend who works at mcdonalds and could get an employee discount, as long as the order was 15 dollars or less. soo, we order all kinds of cheeseburgers and fries then paid our friend in change. XD

(Yes, I'm aware that I'm a horrible story teller)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:03 am
[yes I was stoned at BK]
you know you're stoner when you can't decide whether you want a bk double cheese or that bacon cheeseburger for 1.50. O.O They are both good with munchies just soo hard to choose from *drools*  

Pandora Riddlebox

Questionable Giver

6,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

alanamarie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:01 pm
You know your a stoner when your gaia username is Chronic the Hemphog d:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:48 pm
you know your a stoner when the reefer is all gone.
you know your a stoner when you listen to bob marley.
you know your a stoner when you wake up at 4:20am every morning just to light a bowl.  

Ganja Goods

Chronic the Hemphog

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:53 am
alanamarie
You know your a stoner when your gaia username is Chronic the Hemphog d:

blaugh U got it!

You know you are a stoner when any time you walk into school, people leave you be because they are more than sure you smoked up before you walked in! xp  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:35 pm
you know your a stoner when you joke with your mom about getting high ...and your usually high when you do it  

Obiwan katokey

Change_of_Heart_13

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:19 pm
You know you're a stoner when...

...your realize you have no gamer skillz sober -_-;;
...you wake up after a night with friends and realize you have more lighters than you started with, and dont remember even seeing a few of them.
...you wake up in a panic the morning after toking because you didnt know you fell asleep and have no idea whats going on.
...any object you come across automatically gets evaluated for stash potential.
...you and your friends spend all your chump change on the $0.50-$1 cookies/cakes/pies/etc at 7-11 and then go home and swap swag.
...when you're going out for muchies, you always stare at your cash and think "how many jack and the box tacos could I get for this?".
...war movies like Saving Private Ryan are finally entertaining.
...you giggle or smile to yourself any time someone talks about brownies.
...snuggies make so much sense.
...petting an animal becomes the coolest feeling on earth when you're baked.
...you find yourself doodling tribal potleaves in your notebooks.
...you take japanese WITHOUT being an anime nerd.
...every time you see a discarded ziplock bag, you pray someone dropped their weed.
...it takes you a while to realize you dont understand the show you're watching/song you're listening to because they arent speaking english.

I think the biggest one though is just the giggles. You know you're a stoner when you giggle to yourself for no ******** reason when you're just sitting there all quiet in class xD And then people just look at you and you panic  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:16 pm
Change_of_Heart_13
You know you're a stoner when...

...every time you see a discarded ziplock bag, you pray someone dropped their weed.

i actually found 4 grams at snoqualmie pass a couple weeks ago  

Obiwan katokey

Obiwan katokey

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:24 am
you know your a stoner when you roll down the windows and smoke billows out for a good minute and your all laughing you asses off the whole time  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:01 pm
You know you're stoner when you smoke weed not just because you like getting high, but you enjoy the taste/smell of the marijuana.  

Just Neva

Obiwan katokey

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:25 pm
you know your a stoner when your most commonly used phrase is "s**t, dude"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:29 pm
Just Neva
l u c i d x d r e a m s
To go along with this,

LMAO.
One time, we were all really hungry and stuff
(There was probably about 6 of us) and we have this friend who works at mcdonalds and could get an employee discount, as long as the order was 15 dollars or less. soo, we order all kinds of cheeseburgers and fries then paid our friend in change. XD

(Yes, I'm aware that I'm a horrible story teller)

probably? how stoned were you?  

Obiwan katokey

Obiwan katokey

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:43 pm
you know your a stoner when:

you cannot remember which side of your car the gas tank is on.

You wake up in the morning with a bar of chocolate melted to the side of your face

you have 1 million "You know you're a stoner when" moments but you can only remember 3 at the moment.  
Marijuana Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff