Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply RP
~Hogwarts RP~ READ THE FIRST POST PLEASE Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cmims911

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:30 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*he laughs a little* girl u really don't pay attention *he sweeps his arm along the great hall showing it completely empty except Dumbledore, her and me* see you really don't pay attention maybe you need a lesson in it

Faith blushed slightly and looked at Dumbledore, "Sorry professor...." She looked back at the young man in the cloak, "Why do you need to talk to me?"

*he raises his hand and points to the great hall doors* i'll talk to you outside *he slowly moves toawrd the door and waves back at Dumbledore* i'll see you tomarrow

She followed him out the huge doors. Staring curiously at the back of the black cloak, "Who are you? or are you going to throw me back against the wall once more with a tap of your staff just because I asked such a question?"

no, i was in a bad mood back on the train but now i'm in a good mood. *he stands outside the door* you will come to me for tutoring every thursday night for the rest of the year understood? *he stared at her, his black eyes bareing into her eyes staring into her very soul*

faith crossed her arms and stared right back into his eyes, "No, not understood... you never answered my question. Nor have you given me a reason for such a demand. Why Am I to take tutoring from you? and WHO are you!?"

*his face turned stern* i am your professor that is who i am, and u will treat me as so, you will be tutored b/c i say so and b/c u need it *he tapped his staff and the ground shook*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:40 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*he raises his hand and points to the great hall doors* i'll talk to you outside *he slowly moves toawrd the door and waves back at Dumbledore* i'll see you tomarrow

She followed him out the huge doors. Staring curiously at the back of the black cloak, "Who are you? or are you going to throw me back against the wall once more with a tap of your staff just because I asked such a question?"

no, i was in a bad mood back on the train but now i'm in a good mood. *he stands outside the door* you will come to me for tutoring every thursday night for the rest of the year understood? *he stared at her, his black eyes bareing into her eyes staring into her very soul*

faith crossed her arms and stared right back into his eyes, "No, not understood... you never answered my question. Nor have you given me a reason for such a demand. Why Am I to take tutoring from you? and WHO are you!?"

*his face turned stern* i am your professor that is who i am, and u will treat me as so, you will be tutored b/c i say so and b/c u need it *he tapped his staff and the ground shook*

Faith stared at him in disbelief, "What right do you have in giving me orders despite your position as a professor? You don't even know my NAME! Much less seen me use magic.... and how am I to trust a professor who won't even give one of his student a name to call him by?"  

orliluff

cmims911

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:43 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

Faith stared at him in disbelief, "What right do you have in giving me orders despite your position as a professor? You don't even know my NAME! Much less seen me use magic.... and how am I to trust a professor who won't even give one of his student a name to call him by?"

*he smiled* your name is Faith and ur a 7th year student, i've seen all your magic, u can barely stop a soft spell that i hit u with in the train. If you can't stop me then you obviously need a tutor  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:47 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*he smiled* your name is Faith and ur a 7th year student, i've seen all your magic, u can barely stop a soft spell that i hit u with in the train. If you can't stop me then you obviously need a tutor

"okay.... but, again, you're avoiding giving me a name to call you by..." She straight at him. "are you afraid to give a student your name?"  

orliluff

cmims911

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:53 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

"okay.... but, again, you're avoiding giving me a name to call you by..." She straight at him. "are you afraid to give a student your name?"

*he doesn't move an inch but his eyes glow blood red and slowly lifts her into the air with out even moving anything but his head* do u always question your professors? *he lets her down eyes going back to normal* fine call me Shadow.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:01 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*he doesn't move an inch but his eyes glow blood red and slowly lifts her into the air with out even moving anything but his head* do u always question your professors? *he lets her down eyes going back to normal* fine call me Shadow.

Arms still crossed as her gaze never leaves his eyes. "I only question professors who don't respect their students yet expect respect in return. So, Professor Shadow, I'll see you tomorrow in class, good night." Faith turned and walked towards the staircase.  

orliluff

cmims911

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:11 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

Arms still crossed as her gaze never leaves his eyes. "I only question professors who don't respect their students yet expect respect in return. So, Professor Shadow, I'll see you tomorrow in class, good night." Faith turned and walked towards the staircase.

*he walked over to a painting and oppened it walking in and sat in front of the fire shaking his head* man thats gonna be on troublesome girl. *he sits there and sips on a drink and stares into the fire of the Gryffindor comman room*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:44 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*he walked over to a painting and oppened it walking in and sat in front of the fire shaking his head* man thats gonna be on troublesome girl. *he sits there and sips on a drink and stares into the fire of the Gryffindor comman room*

Faith walked through the portrait hole that lead to the Gryffindor common room and headed straight up to her dormitory. She changed into her pajamas and sat down on her bed, reading the last few pages of her book before falling fast asleep.  

orliluff

cmims911

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:40 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

Faith walked through the portrait hole that lead to the Gryffindor common room and headed straight up to her dormitory. She changed into her pajamas and sat down on her bed, reading the last few pages of her book before falling fast asleep.

*stands up from the common room the next morning and stretches and slowly leaves makeing sure no one sees him and walks down the hall to the DADA room and sees its empty walking in and walks up to the podium standing and waits for his class* long dayy.....  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:44 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*stands up from the common room the next morning and stretches and slowly leaves makeing sure no one sees him and walks down the hall to the DADA room and sees its empty walking in and walks up to the podium standing and waits for his class* long dayy.....

Faith walked down to the Great Hall for a quick breakfast. When she saw her schedule she saw her DADA class was her last. Whhhhy today?! She thought as she let out a soft sigh. At least it's my LAST class of the day...  

orliluff

cmims911

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:49 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

Faith walked down to the Great Hall for a quick breakfast. When she saw her schedule she saw her DADA class was her last. Whhhhy today?! She thought as she let out a soft sigh. At least it's my LAST class of the day...

*he stood at the podim as the first class of the day walked in and got taught and he warned them * if you tell anyone of which we teach before i teach them you will be severely punished *and at that he dismissed them doing it to the same class everytime till the last class of the day*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 1:00 pm
cmims911

*he stood at the podim as the first class of the day walked in and got taught and he warned them * if you tell anyone of which we teach before i teach them you will be severely punished *and at that he dismissed them doing it to the same class everytime till the last class of the day*

Faith walked into the DADA classroom, despite the urge to just go straight to her dormitory. But she had to go, and she did. She sat in the back of the classroom, pulling out some parchment and a quill to take notes with.  

orliluff

cmims911

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 1:03 pm
orliluff
cmims911

Faith walked into the DADA classroom, despite the urge to just go straight to her dormitory. But she had to go, and she did. She sat in the back of the classroom, pulling out some parchment and a quill to take notes with.

*he raised his staff and the door snapped shut and said firmly* quills and books away, have your wands out! *he walked to the front of the class and without looking behind him said* btw Ms. Faith, detention for being late to my class!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 1:06 pm
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

*he raised his staff and the door snapped shut and said firmly* quills and books away, have your wands out! *he walked to the front of the class and without looking behind him said* btw Ms. Faith, detention for being late to my class!

Faith looked up from her bag as she put her books away. but... i was on time! She thought to herself, but decided not to say a word, knowing it could make things worse. She pulled out her wand then faced Professor Shadow.  

orliluff

cmims911

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 1:11 pm
orliluff
cmims911
orliluff
cmims911

Faith looked up from her bag as she put her books away. but... i was on time! She thought to herself, but decided not to say a word, knowing it could make things worse. She pulled out her wand then faced Professor Shadow.

*he held his staff out in front leaning on it gently and looked around* now then, we will study what spells make a troll vulnerable and also which ones make them more powerful also. That is why i have also acquired Hagrids help *he pulls his cloak back to reveal hagrid magically and smiles seeing a kid in the back poke Faith with his wand*  
RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff