Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:33 pm
Anyone in Team Rocket Bunk? ♥  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:41 am
My main guy's in the Platinum Suite of the Rich Camp.

Gonna subvert it on the inside to destroy them.  

RyanJakobi

Aged Humorist

23,925 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:30 am
RyanJakobi
My main guy's in the Platinum Suite of the Rich Camp.

Gonna subvert it on the inside to destroy them.

Devious!
I'll take out my old mule as well...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:13 pm
"Self-loathing or not, you cannot fight yourself." X3  

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:52 pm
Well this game is kinda lame. I finally figured out how to challenge a random person from rich camp. We're both level 1, and we're both only doing 2-3hp damage per 10-second turn, and then healing ourselves for about 5hp, and our 100hp was dropping at a glacial pace.

We'd get more accomplished throwing pebbles at each other.

ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:12 pm
Oh we're fighting now?! yay!  

Pixeliciousness

O.G. Elder

Pixeliciousness

O.G. Elder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:35 pm
Well, I'm not sure how it goes for different camps, but once I got hired goons, it became alot more barable.

I even get exp if the goons both miss.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:39 pm
Pixeliciousness
Well, I'm not sure how it goes for different camps, but once I got hired goons, it became alot more barable.

I even get exp if the goons both miss.

We're fighting?
Huzzah!
*Takes out his tesla coil*  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:32 pm
This system's a lot more screwed up than Halloween, even though it seems based off the same system.

I had gotten through my first boss battle with about 50% of my health intact. I didn't battle at all after that.

Several minutes later, I notice my HP was at zero, even though I hadn't battled.

Later, I tried getting into a battle with my 0 HP, and the instant I went into the random battle, it said "You have been defeated". This put my HP up to 100%.

I click on the random battle button and it says "You are already in a battle", it directs me to the same person I had tried to battle a minute earlier when it said I was defeated. He had done about 20 attacks on me Without Me Knowing and took me down to 40% HP. I had no idea I was in the middle of a battle. I escaped that battle.

I then attempted to attack someone else only to be told "You are already in a battle" and once again, someone was attacking me without me knowing.

So this game is fail and s**t. For a game that is a drect copy of Halloween 08, they fail at coding and debugging. stare What are these people being paid for?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:29 pm
Okay, I do not have the paitents to play through this event. 1 bloody experience per move...  

Selene Aries

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:49 pm
As far as events it was actually a pretty quick one since the wait times are so short. I finished it after a couple hours and now I'm bored again... XP  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:53 pm
Krissim Klaw
As far as events it was actually a pretty quick one since the wait times are so short. I finished it after a couple hours and now I'm bored again... XP

I don't want to waste my night playing... maybe on the weekend. Just want to see the items.  

Selene Aries

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:03 pm
Selene Aries
Krissim Klaw

I don't want to waste my night playing... maybe on the weekend. Just want to see the items.
They aren't anything special. If you go in the GCD there is a thread with them all posted though. XP  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:47 am
I'm sorry to hear about your difficulty Psycho Lee! it only took me a couple of hours for me and my private army to breeze through, actually.

I Think you posted in a thread and people where attacking you without you even seeing. It heals you to full everytime your ko'd, but when that happens you don't get it the first time.

I just went to busy threads and attacked down the line. If someone fought back, it lasted longer.

Though apparently super genius'...super genii? Super geniuses? Have a 100 damage attack -.-  

Pixeliciousness

O.G. Elder

Psycho Lee

Shameless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:36 am
Selene Aries
Okay, I do not have the paitents to play through this event. 1 bloody experience per move...

Yea, no kidding.

I got into a random fight with someone, and the guy didn't even fight back. I think it was the same problem I was having... he didn't realize he was in a battle and was off doing something else in the site while I attacked him.

Rather than kill him off, I just buffed most of the time, attacking him here and there, only took off about 10hp, and gained enough XP without killing him to get to a boss battle.

faiiillll...

Pixel: You have a private army? eek

Ugh.. tesla's still 30k... I might as well just get a cash card or use a credit card and buy teh damn thing for cash. confused  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff