Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Blood Feud (Accepting (neutral side full)/ Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dyreven

Decisive Gekko

7,575 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • I Get Knocked Down... 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:49 pm
Rota watched with a quirked eyebrow. She had just started to shift her form when she heard the snap. She was almost into a robin, and would have dodged, but as soon as she heard the thunk of the branch hitting Vondel, she shifted back into a human form and watched in horror. "You have so little control that you would accidently attack your own brother?" She knew the girl would try to attack her if she could get even the slightest oppertunity. "And did you really expect an attack with so little thought to work? A human would have heard that branch and been able to dodge that. Sloppy." She turned to Vondel. "Why didn't she bring you a human? It would have done much more to heal you. I can still hear your body trying to work around the wound."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:56 pm
Vondel smiled at Rota. "Because I have sworn off of humans. If need be I will accept a willing donnor or will drain the blood from one in battle but no other way. I have taken to animals instead. They seem to enhance my mental powers too for some reason while human's chaotic minds seem to only cloud it." Vondel shrugged. "As for my sister she did lose control, see only to throw a fit and try to spike you. Plesae dont anger her again, or she might actually try to kill you. And I for one dont want to take that blow." Vondel laughted good heartedly.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dyreven

Decisive Gekko

7,575 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:50 pm
Rota glared at Trisha. "Fine, but why did you block that attack? It was meant for me, and your sister was my attacker." She shot another poisonous look toward where Trisha had walked. "An attack behind my back no less." Her eyes shifted to purple.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:38 pm
Vondel smiled at Rota's question. "I.... intercepted the blow because I believe you are worth it. I protect my friends and companions as I would my own family." Vondel's face darkened as he said 'family'. He never really cared for his actual family but his close friends he thought of as his true family.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dyreven

Decisive Gekko

7,575 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:34 am
Rota shuddered slightly. "I don't like to make friends with someone I may have to fight one day. I stand for the werewolves, and I can smell the blood on your "family." She looked again toward where Trisha had gone. "If you want to be a friend to me, join the werewolves. If it isn't worth it, than go ahead and continue cleaning up afte your sister."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:27 pm
"Ne, ne, Rota-chan~" Puffi walked up and put her hand on Rota's shoulder, the casualty of the act belying the fact she was nearly squeezing hard enough to break bone. "You shouldn't be mean to..." She paused, realizing she had no idea who the vampire was. "...This guy! He's nice and took a post to the chest for you, and you've seen what happens when people take posts to the chest!" She finished this with a beaming smile that didn't seem to quite reach her eyes.

"They're generally vampires who forgot how batshit insane you are and actually thought you wouldn't rip out the support beam to our shelter and skewer them with it?" Sioko offered dryly.

"Sioko..."

"What? She is batshit, Mait, you can't-"

Mait cut him off. "You're levitating half the tables."

Sioko looked around and noticed that Mait was right. "...Oh. Oops." The tables dropped down with resounding bangs. "Wonder why I was doing that...?"  

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Dyreven

Decisive Gekko

7,575 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:08 pm
Rota turned to Puffi and yanked her hand away. "Fine then." She glanced at Vondel. "Don't take me wrong. I'm very thankful. I'll see you around." She sighed and shifted into a falcon so she could fly away. The only thing that made her different was a bright red stripe that ran from her head all the way to her tail feathers, and her glowing green eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:43 pm
"...I kinda want to punch her in the face."

"Sioko, you kinda want to punch everyone in the face." Mait fired back.

"Mm..."

Puffi turned to Vondel. "Sorry about her, she's crazy sometimes!"  

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:06 pm
Forgive her old friend "Shikarfu said as he stood behind vondel "shes very haughty but mostly its just that were desperate .....there arnt that many people left on our side to be completly honest i whanted to nagotiate a price for a small assault on a vampire supply camp we realy need the supplys and its to heavily guarded for us i would very much like to hire you for old times sake i guess" he said trying to lighten the mood and get what he whanted odne done  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:14 pm
"Oh yeah!" Puffi turned to Mait and Sioko. "Sioko, Mait, you need to help us!"

"What?"

"Why should I both-"

"You get to blow vampires up~!"

"...I'm in."  

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:56 am
Vondel's stare lingered on the doorway where Rota disappered. Then he turned to Puffi and raised an eyebrow as to say "Shes crazy? Look at you!" but he kept his mouth shut. He liked Puffi for the most part. Again he smiled at his old friend Shikarfu. "Of course dear friend. For you I will fight for free. I need no payment. But I do not expect my sister to join, much less accompany me at all for a few days. She needs to calm..." Vondel heard the first few footfalls of too quiet feet approching. Those could only be vampire feet, and definetly not his sister's! Sioko's powers must have warned him! But how did they find them?

Trisha looked sadly at the bar as a few dozen vampire worriors moved in on the party. She had told them that some prized commanders of the wolf army were present there. She just wished her brother didn't have to get mixed up in this. She had finely chosen her side.

((Sorry for takeing so long. some problems popped up and I needed to leave for a few days sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:37 pm
Sioko's head snapped up, obviously catching the same footsteps Vondel did, before grinning wickedly. "Time to fight." He then, in one fluid motion, stood, uprooted the table before him, and drew his spear.

Puffi clapped.

"Very impressive. Where are your-" Mait was interrupted by two silvery appendeges ripping through the succubus' shirt. "There are your wings!" He tried to paw at one, but they were immediately yanked out of reach.

"Oh, shut up and get your weapons out." Sioko hissed, flushing bright red in embarrassment. The two younger beings did as he said, Mait reaching under his chair to pull out his katana, and Puffi searching through a small bag on her hip, muttering to herself. At last she squealed and somehow yanked out an axe almost the size of her, letting the blunt edge of the head hit the floor with a resounding 'thunk'.

"...I forgot how big that damn thing was."  

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Dyreven

Decisive Gekko

7,575 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:38 pm
Rota smelled vampires and circled around. Their sickeningly sweet smell gave them away as human blood suckers. She circled high above puffy, silently shifting into a much more dangerous form, a black dragon. She stayed high enough that she looked like a large crow, not betraying herself to the vampires yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:47 pm
Vondel's twin Katanas flashed out with a resounding ring as he faced the door, utter calm takeing over his body. A friend once said that the calm Vondel took before battle was like the calm before the storm. The vampires stormed in, shooting crossbows and swinging away. Vondel went left and right, doging missiles and dismembering the obviosly new and raw recuits. Did they think so little of them as to send these childeren? That all changed as a Giant Sycthe intercepted both his blades in one swing.

Trisha blocked Vondel's deadly dance, glareing at him. "How could you protect these pathetic dogs brother? We are the more powerful, we should be ruling over them!" Vondel ripped his blades away in anger.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Dyreven

Decisive Gekko

7,575 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:06 pm
User Image
Rota watched as the vampires were cut down by the wolves, and most supprisingly, Vondel. She saw one limping away and swooped down on powerful wings, grabbing him in her talons and ripping his head from his body. She landed on the ground awkwardly with her muscular body not built for the ground. She thanked the star gods that she could speak as a dragon. "Vampires should leave this place now, it is not a proper battle ground and innocents will be hurt. We will save this battle for a later day." She roared loud enough for them all to understand her threat, and she watched amused as the surviving vampires from the fight fled back to lick their wounds. All except one, Vondel's sister. She sighed, she couldn't win them all she supposed.  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff