Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Favorite Couples <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Haseo be with a man or woman? :0
  Man D:<
  Woman! >:C
View Results

Hokuto the Witch

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:02 pm
What does IRL!Balmung look like? =D

*imagining*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He's apparently the middle one. And after reading some fanfics I think he has either black or blonde hair? I don't know. D:

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:21 am
Sauce-Kay
@Darkly_Doomed: Boooooth. XD Either would work fine, now that I think about it. Someone should draw that though!!11!! That'd be thuper duuuuuper~ /lisp

.....random thought: how would it work if you paired like, IRL!Balmung and The World!Balmung, like his character? Does that even make sense and/or work? D:

It'd be like those fanfics that are Skeith X Haseo. Not really possible or probable, but if they could happen, it'd probably be pretty hot. Haseo X Ryou (RL Haseo) would be cuter though. So much cuter X3  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:48 pm
I've always been a huge Hokuto and Albireo fan, they're pretty much the only ones that got together even know their relationship didn't work one... Silly Al and his lack of sex drive. XD

Kazu and Ouka are cute too. She'd be too darn shy to take it offline though. :/

@_@; Why does it figure my favorites are ones tou have to read to know?  

Hel Pup

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:57 pm
@Darkly_Doomed: sfsdg I keep typing your username Dalrky_Doomed. D: I guess I can't spell or something. Anyway... I guess. XD That would be pretty cute. Or Sillybus/IRL Sillybus. Omg I want to go find fanfics with this now. If they exist.

@Hel Pup: Hakuto and Alberio were okay to me, I think Alberio looked better with Kamui sorta. But it's still cute. XD I like Ouka and Kazu though! And it's okay because my second favorite pairing kinda requires reading something too. Reki has a slightly bigger part in the manga of Legend of the Twilight so yeah. <3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:18 pm
1.Moonstone x Kite (I know, I'm wierd O.O)
2.Azure Kite x Haseo <3
3. Haseo x Silabus
4. Balmung x Kite
5. Kuhn x Haseo <3  

Shiki Ryuuga

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:39 pm
Shiki Ryuuga
2.Azure Kite x Haseo <3
3. Haseo x Silabus
4. Balmung x Kite
5. Kuhn x Haseo <3

I don't think Moonstone with Kite is weird. <3 I love that pairing.
I love all the pairings you listed. c;
Especially Kuhn x Haseo.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:31 pm
I like Haseo x En. En is totally NOT the man there. XD Ummm... A few weird ones... Hmmm... Sakaki and Hiragi. XD That would be funny...

I cannot stand Haseo and Atoli. She make me wanna vomit. XD  

Mori Kiyoshi

Shoujo Flame

19,325 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

j a e s e o k

Chatty Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:36 pm
kurl
Nuke Usigamaru x Rachel
BT x Bear
Kite x Blackrose
Mistral x Wisemen (for some reason I thought they were married at one point but then I found out he was 8 and liked digimon xD)
Sora x every female player

Haha. BT x Bear and Kite x Blackrose are my favorites. C;

For [other] couples~
Shiki Ryuuga
2.Azure Kite x Haseo <3
3. Haseo x Silabus
4. Balmung x Kite
5. Kuhn x Haseo <3

hell yes plz. LOL  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:04 pm
Endrance-teishu
I like Haseo x En. En is totally NOT the man there. XD Ummm... A few weird ones... Hmmm... Sakaki and Hiragi. XD That would be funny...

I agree that En isn't the man in the relationship, but it seems like everyone thinks En should be the man. I think Haseo is like 10x more manly than En and because of that, I think he should be the man. D:
I love Sakaki x Hiiragi. Sakaki is totally the man in that relationship, man.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:49 pm
XxGrieverxX
Endrance-teishu

I agree that En isn't the man in the relationship, but it seems like everyone thinks En should be the man. I think Haseo is like 10x more manly than En and because of that, I think he should be the man. D:
I love Sakaki x Hiiragi. Sakaki is totally the man in that relationship, man.

Well, I don't really like HaseoEn or EnHaseo, but I have to say that Endrance has too many negating factors to be the woman in the relationship. Height is one of them. Because of his height, he automatically has the air of a seme. That, with the narrowed eyes and not so curvy frame added in, gets rid of any uke-ness he had as Elk. Then, if you add in how he behaves (fawning over Haseo, but still extremely calm) it just makes him seem even more like a seme. And then you look at Haseo. Smaller height, thin frame, wider eyes, holy cow the hips, and then the firey temper that gives the "I want to be the one who's most powerful but for some reason THOSE people are in control of the situation" impression just makes him give off a reluctant uke feel. Course, that line of reasoning for Haseo is also why I don't like Haseo X Silabus. It just doesn't seem right. Azure Kite and Haseo, on the other hand...(because of the way Azure Kite is, either one can top in this relationship and I don't even care). Kuhn X Haseo works fine.
@Sauce: Maybe I should get people to call me Dalrky. XD I don't think that they exist. But that just means that somebody must write them.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:59 pm
I guess he looks more seme-like, but it just seems like Haseo has more control in the relationship. I dunno. D:  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:25 am
XxGrieverxX
I guess he looks more seme-like, but it just seems like Haseo has more control in the relationship. I dunno. D:

He seems to have more control, but that's just because Endrance is infatuated and obeying. Dominant uke? Then there's that Haseo gets all upset at times where Endrance is perfectly calm. That sort of thing is a sign of who's seme and who's uke.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:27 am
10$ says that kite has "property of black rose" tatooed on him  

Naota3

4,400 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:28 pm
@Doomed
Hmm maybe. Never really thought about it that way. I guess it could go that way. If you think about it, Haseo is like the uke for like every pairing.

@Naota
xDDD He probably has "Property of Balmung" too on his pantie area. ;D

@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas