Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
I’m hot in Japan. {open!/ Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:26 pm
"It went fantastic!" she said as she began flinging her clothes around the apartment, in agreement with the celebration idea. "Underground karaoke scene! Sounds exciting!" she said as she pulled up a pair of black leggings around her bottom half, and a cute light gray blouse over the top half. She accessorized with a few things, and put on a pair of black slip ons on her feet before grabbing her purse looking at Serrenedy. "Well, what are we waiting for? The night is young!" she said as she opened the door and marched out into the hallway, waiting for her band mate out side.

Of course, that was before the sound of music came to her ears, and she tracked down which room it was coming from, pounding on the door. "Hey!" she said excitedly. It sounded like the person in there was playing bass... At least, from what she could tell. She figured no one should be in at that time, and wanted to extend an invite.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:36 pm
Serrenedy giggled and got changed as well. Red corset, black skirt with Red hem. Long black boots with red straps, a black bow in her hair and red fingerless gloves. Accesriosing with her I-pod and a good vampire romance novel to read. "I'm coming" she called back and came out to see Mikey over at someone elses door. She hid behind the oppen door to watch and see who it was.  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Run While You Can

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:03 pm
((GAH!

Sorry, everyone - particularly the wonderful personage who joined Liquid Decline. I had to add myself to the hiatus list, because my life went all schizophrenic on me...

Delta, dude: I'm SOOOOO sorry! >.<

Could someone be so wonderfully beautiful as to fill me in as to what I've missed, and I'll slot Violet and Mika in somewhere?))

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:20 am
Run While You Can
((GAH!

Sorry, everyone - particularly the wonderful personage who joined Liquid Decline. I had to add myself to the hiatus list, because my life went all schizophrenic on me...

Could someone be so wonderfully beautiful as to fill me in as to what I've missed, and I'll slot Violet and Mika in somewhere?))

-_- Whatever, its cool. And id recommend just reading the entire thing to just get each charecters personalities, (EXCEPT MINE BECAUSE NOBODY WANTS TO TALK TO MEEEE xd )  

Horadric

Run While You Can

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:39 am
Delta 17
Run While You Can
((GAH!

-_- Whatever, its cool. And id recommend just reading the entire thing to just get each charecters personalities, (EXCEPT MINE BECAUSE NOBODY WANTS TO TALK TO MEEEE xd )

((I tried, but I really found it oddly confusing...

That's half my fault; I've been up for 42 hours straight and my brain is turning to mush.

I'll give it another go.))

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:43 pm
Delta 17
Run While You Can
((GAH!

((Delta-Mikey's knocking on you'r door and Serrenedy's watching for you from the apartment.))  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Horadric

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:39 pm
Hears the door knock, and takes his headphones off, stands up, and carefully lays the bass across his chair. He yawned, sipping some coffee, put it down on the desk and opened the door. He scratched his head for a second before looking down at the woman at his door. "Yes?"
(Edit: Sorry for the bad detail of my posts, ive had a messed up sleep cycle so the only chance i have to post my mind isn't at its best.)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:45 pm
"Hi! I'm Mikaela, that door, right there," she said happily as she indicated toward the door behind which Serrenedy was hidden. "Wondering if you've got anything planned... We just got a time slot and are out to celebrate," she said happily as she subtly peered into his apartment, noting it was empty. "Well, what I'm trying to say is, would you care to accompany a couple of ladies on a night out in the city?" she asked him, flashing him one of her drop-dead-gorgeous smiles. After all, she was in a good mood and wanted to do something... Why shouldn't everyone?!

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100

Horadric

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:18 pm
Mitch paused for a second, dumbfounded. "Wait, wait wait. So your telling me you want to take a complete stranger, who just happens to be a bassist, out for whatever, because your celebrating a recording time slot," he questioned, with an are-you-serious facial expression. "You don't see anything strange about that?" He relaxed and looked around his place. "You know what, hell, lets do it!" he said as he smiled.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:53 pm
She made a fist pound in the air as a sign of her saying "score" silently in her head. "There is NEVER anything wrong with complete strangers who enjoy music as much as we do," she said as she indicated toward Serrenedy. "That's my band mate there... Serrenedy. And you are?" she asked as she held out her hand for him to shake. Honestly, Mikaela didn't find anything wrong with inviting a complete stranger. She was happy, they were celebrating, and she wanted to share her own joy with everyone else.

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:05 pm
Serrenedy came out from behind the door and stayed mostly hidden behind Mikaela. She smiled at him "Hi, I'm shy" She admited with a blush and looked away. "So come on-the place is awesome" She smiled again and turned to lead the way  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:03 am
Mikaela giggled at Serrenedy's comment as she looked to the guy once more. "Cute, isn't she?" she said as she turned to see Serrenedy leaving towards the elevators. Hearing the "shy" comment, she turned to the guy once more. "And as you can tell, I'm not," she said with a wink as she grabbed a hold of his shirt and pulled him gently after her.

IAmSenpaiRawr

Invisible Tipper

13,025 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Timid 100

Horadric

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:14 am
Mitch listened to her explanation and then reached out his hand to shake hers, and smiles and nods at Serrenedy and said "It's ok." He then felt something on his shirt, looked down and put his hand on Mikaela's wrist, but walked with her grabbing onto her anyway. "Any specific plans?" He said with a questioning look."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:38 pm
An underground karokie, dance, bar with no drinking age." She smiled slightly. "You need a password to get in, but it's awseome"  

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100

Horadric

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:22 pm
Sounds good. I'm assuming you have a password." Mitch pushed the button to call the elevator and put his arms behind his back. "Oh, hold on a second!" He jogged back to his apartment and into his bedroom and grabbed a hat, a trilby, off of his dresser and put it on, holding it so it wouldn't fly off, and turned down the hall, and returned to the elevator as it opens.  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff