Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Naruto Network

Back to Guilds

A place to talk about Naruto and Naruto RP 

Tags: Naruto, Naruto RP, Roleplaying 

Reply Roleplaying
Academy (for training /Sparring) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:25 pm
((Oh... they're cool. Just watch. We'll say you dodged them all for the storyline-being))

All of the senbon flew over Akiko's head and slammed into a tree. Then a few hundred spikes jutted out from the tree's heart. "The Shikyo senbon are special senbon belonging to the Shikyo clan. They pierce whatever is in their way, then divide and fly out of the heart of their opponent. I'd be careful if I were you."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:57 pm
pick up wodden dummy and hit kabutoand orochimaru fused form razz  

iiyellow_flashii

iiyellow_flashii

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:58 pm
ick up orichimarus snake body and call naruto and punch him till he dies its fun (this is fake i just need gold)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:59 pm
make a justsu called white hazel palm belongs to the huyga and white clan  

iiyellow_flashii

iiyellow_flashii

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:00 pm
ok enough traning to day now its time to eat some RAMEN  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:23 pm
((?))  

iTammie-chan

xDarkpass906

Wealthy Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:59 pm
[Okkay that was weird xD]

Akiko looked towards the girl, She looks like those types of jolly psycho's she said to herself running towards the girl and throwing a full kick at her.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:45 pm
back fo more traing (and gold)  

iiyellow_flashii

iiyellow_flashii

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:47 pm
throw large kunini with bomb at itachi on gaia  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:48 pm
throw stuff at random people  

iiyellow_flashii

iiyellow_flashii

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:49 pm
punch wodden dummy (boooonm) it bleww up i gess im done traning  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:50 pm
big fire water style water formation titan atack now im done i made it to joinin level im going to eat ramen  

iiyellow_flashii

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:22 pm
((*growls*))

Sora cleanly grabs Akiko's arm and side steps the outstretched kunai. Then she grabs another Shikyo senbon and brings it up to the other girl's face with blinding speed.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:54 pm
[I was kicking you, not grabbing/punching you lmao, and naruto ninja boy, stop before I report you and get you deleted off this guild -_- that's seriously annoying. ]

She dodges the shiko shenbon by moving her face quickly to the side and grabs her arm, "So you think your all that huh?" Akiko opened her eyes wider, "I'll show you want else I can do..." Akiko attempted to take her arm and flip her on her back.  

xDarkpass906

Wealthy Gekko

Shadowstalker4589

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:53 pm
OOC: To Darkpass906: Please delete him. Or do what ever you can, becuase this stuff is just getting annoying. I don't even know the person, and I'm ready to throttle him...

Kisuke jumped from one tree to the other. He almost ran into a trunk when he passed the medical ninja. He stopped and asked "What happened?" Shortly after, he landed at the practice ground. Where is she? He thought repeatedly, looking for the foolish girl that had injured Hakkeji, seeking the full story. However, what he saw, he didn't like. She was in combat with another girl, and froze. The girl's senbon seemed to shatter at one point, splitting into several. No matter. He walked up and shouted at the two, "Hey girls, I have to talk to Akiko. So if you don't want to be missing your limbs for a week," he cracked his knuckles, "You'd better stop."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff