Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:38 pm
Heart saw Drave walk to the hot spring and get in. She growled and instantly leapt out of the water, "Why can't you leave me alone?!" she said not even knowing that he hadn't noticed her. She had just assumed that's why he was there. She growled again and shook her fur off as the hot water clinging to it instantly began to freeze.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:45 pm
*as he layed there he still didnt notice her for he was asleep and dreaming of the land he had come from and his old family his wings twitching and bending and him moving from side to side a small bit* "mother dont not today... dont die not now......" *he kept mumbling as he lay there in a daze*  

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:49 pm
Heart looked at him and saw he hadn't come for her so she slipped back into the water. She listened to his words but paid little attention to them. Although she wished he would stop because he was scaring her.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:58 pm
" NOOOOO!!! MOTHER please dont die, dont die" * as he screemed out the pool of water exploded and there stood drave raventail wide eyed and awake wings completly white and split with crimson as his bodys skin started to tear as he screamed his eyes looking wildly around and finally seeing heart he steped back once and then turned to look away and a** he did this the water in the pools around hers burst into flames as he walked away...* "there are things that i hide from everyone heart things i wish i could keep a secret from you longer but..." *as he said these words his body twitched with the borderline contole he had on his body and finally when he neared the end of what he was saying his controle broke... and he howled again as the water in the springs started to freeze instead of burn and explode... and as he walked ferther from her his wings became grey turning back to his original color and he callapsed about 50 feet from where he started blood comeing from his mouth and the rips in his flesh and his wings as he lay there unconscouse*  

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 7:42 pm
Heart jumped out of the pool of flames that surrounded her as quickly as she could. A flame engulfed her right back paw charring the fur that surrounded it. Heart listened to what he said a growl low in her throat. She bared her teeth at him defensively. She watched the water freeze and as it did she shivered. He was doing this... why? Was he trying to torment her for her loss of love for him. She stared at the scene happening before her, and when it was all done she stared silently at his unconscience body feeling nothing for him. No pity or sorrow at all. She walked past the body keeping a close eye on it in case it suddenly woke. And she limped into the woods that surrounded the springs. There she laid down and fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 7:42 am
*as he finally woke up after two days laying in the snow he was dizzy and disorented... seening blood on the ground he looked around franticly and opone seeing the distruction he had caused he slowly walked away into the forest howling to the birds and the trees... wondering what he had done...*  

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:02 am
*jeckt got up after a few days of rest and looked around hearing the sound of drave.* "Hmmmm... i don't think i reconize that howl."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 11:55 am
Slighter and Jaden where up at the spring in the early afternoon. The clouds where covering the sun and there was a slight drizzel of snow falling from above. Slighter got in the one of the small Spring and jaden followed him in but stay on one of the shallow end so it wouldn't go over his neck. Jaden had grown bigger and stronger now and seemed to love being at the HotSprings.  

Slighter
Captain

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:08 pm
Star picked up the scent of Slighter and Jaden at the hotsprings. Though she hesitated going. She whimpered softly, barely audible, asking if they'd like her to join or not.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:11 pm
Slighter ears perked up has he heard a noise oncoming. he didn't know who ti was and didn't really care since he was just cooling off. Jaden was next to him and waging hsi tail spalishing water in slighter face looking in the direxcting and noticing star.  

Slighter
Captain

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:25 pm
Jeckt walked over to one of the hot springs and jumped in. He embraced the warm water and let it lift him up to his belly. Jeckt floated there and though for a moment, then went to where the spring was shollow enough and fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:40 pm
Slighter picked up another sent from behind him but oncea gian ignored it has he was relaxing.  

Slighter
Captain

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:14 pm
Star smiled as Jaden noticed her. Her tail wagged as she panted happily. "Hey little guy. Do me a favor, 'kay? Go pounce your father like I taught you before. He'll know who's here." She whispered loud enough for only Jaden to hear with a grin. The pup nodded enthusiastically and crouched down playfully, ready to pounce. Just as Slighter looked away, Jaden tackled him.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:41 pm
Slighter felt jaden tackle him and smilled 'What up little guy." He said has he noticed star and noded "ANd how are you today?"  

Slighter
Captain

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:23 am
Star smirked as her tail wagged even faster. "See? I knew you'd know I was here once your pup jumped ya." She walked over and sat just outside the hot spring, not entering the steamy waters. "Oh, I guess I'm better now, seeing you two. What about you and Jaden? Oh, yes, and your mate and two other pups as well."  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff