Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Demonic War (VoH2) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good title?
Yeah! It's awesome!
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
Meh, it's okay...
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Gah! It's hideous!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't care, hurry up and start the d*** rp! >=(
53%
 53%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 13

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:28 am
Meesha smirked and drew her bow, it was now the length of her body and made of the wood of the aspen, a verry sacred tree. she heard the voices and barks and shot somthing in the stomache, just to get their atention.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:28 am
The guards all jumped into teh clearing. Several of the hounds charged Regius. He cackled manicaly as he slaughtered the fleshhounds.
Varian sidestepped a guard and stabbed him with his daggers in the back. "He is having to much fun..." he said, disarming a soldier of his axe. He watched as Meesha shot another two guards.  

Dreadlord Kharne

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:16 am
Teka took the dagger, careful not to show anything past his glove. He laughed quietly to himself as he recalled the last time he had accepted a weapon from Sortai. "I can't really think of you as a drinker...It just doesn't seem right, in a way."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:30 am
Phoenix nudged Idarkoth's side. Two-leggers are known for their foolishness, she agreed with him. But in this case, I agree with Sortai. Besides, keeping him close would be a good way to keep an eye on him. If he causes any problems, we can take him out.  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Yvansi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:59 am
Idarkoth nodded. There was the old saying, they're only good for two things: Killing each other and letting us do it for them.

Sortai laughed. "Yeah, it didn't fit for a while, but now I'm out, so I might have to pull a Teka." He climbed to Idarkoth's back. "Your Majesty... er, phoenix, could Teka perhaps travel with you? The supplies for Idarkoth, yourself, and now Teka and I are going to take up a bit of room."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:49 pm
Teka sighed, "Sortai, you know how much I loathe flying. But before we depart, I must ask. Could you refrain from revealing my identity? I'd like to remain anonymous for the time being. It'd make things a bit easier if I remained unknown to others."  

Rexxxxxx

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:20 pm
Phoenix growled but lowered herself to the ground. "I would agree with that Sortai," she said aloud. "We can call him benku. It roughly translates into mountain." She looked over her shoulder at him. "It fits you well, I think."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:55 am
Sortai thought a moment. "Yes, I suppose there may be some awkwardness in introducing teka Runite, the infamous destroyer of Keyeu, to the new Elven Queen. I don't even know her identity yet, we plan to meet up in a while at the Gilded Well on the hill outside Scärch. then I'd pursue my... mission." His hesitation didn't alter anything in the sentence. He smiled. "So, Benku, shall we set off?"

Idarkoth growled. It was very important he didn't reveal his mission to anyone, lest they object...

Brigham entered Mathias' tent. "Sir, they've spotted us with a scout, and the war horns have sounded. We have maybe half an hour before they arrive, and there have been sightings of Demonic dragons amongst their ranks." He awaited Mathias' order.

Sunahr nodded when Joze entered. "Ahh, Joze. I suppose you, Cotare, and Mardou received your orders?" The boy nodded. "Depart at dawn, and tell the others only the basic details." Joze nodded once more and returned to the chamber to share the news.

"Sunahr says we leave at dawn." he says as he flopped onto the bunk.
(( If someone else would take over Cotare or Mardou, maybe even both, it'll save me a lot of posting. Any gender, or age, or for that matter species would most likely work, so have fun... ))  

Yvansi

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:44 pm
Teka gave Sortai a punch to the shoulder, "a*****e." He then climbed up on Phoenix, and waited to for Sortai and Idarkoth. "I hate flying."

"Tell the men to go to their posts. I knew they'd be coming soon. After the scouts I dispatched two nights ago didn't come back, it was only a matter of time." Mathias grabbed his sword and left the tent. As he stared at the oncoming force, he sighed, Ah, war. Where the heroes go to die."

(Two new characters at my disposal? I'll think about it.)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:26 am
Phoenix whinced as one of his scabbards stabbed her neck. "Watch those swords, mountain boy," she warned. "My temper and patience are not as long as they used to be." She shook her head and growled as a mesenger relayed her information. "A battle is about to begin. Either tonight or early in the morning."

((I control the entire Dragon nation, remember? That is not all that easy to do.))

Gerovf yawned and shook Gerovf's massive head. Gerovf walked up to Sunahr. "You're not causing mistif are you?"  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Yvansi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:53 am
Sunahr looked at the now awake dragon. "No, Gerovf, you know me. Why would I cause trouble?" He sighed and leaned back against the chair. "I simply send a group of a few well-disguised spies into the city of Hælwräth in an attempt to scout any weaknesses of the Cursed City. But the full mission is not yet revealed, and involves my son..."

Sortai laughed and rubbed his arm, the blow bringing back quite a few memories. He nudged the side of Idarkoth and they flew. Then the Shadow dragon spoke:

You are Benka of the northern frozen wastes of Ku'ol. You wrap your garb around yourself for fear of over-heating in this new place. You only carry a dagger for protection. He said to Teka, and then to the others so they were clear with the story. The Great Plains spread before them, the Scarch desert about a few hours time away as they began to fly.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:50 pm
Phoenix growled again.She took off into the sky and flew next to Idarkoth, not letting the Dragon get an inch ahead of her. You're hiding something, she said for Idarkoth alone.  

Loveless_Beecher

4,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:56 pm
Meesha pulled her arrows out of all the crumbling bodies. "Well, that wa-" Meesha felt a pull at her abdomin, and she had a sudden urge to go back home. "We need to come home..." "What's wrong?" Lamkitjumped up ot her shoulder and and asked, in all their minds. "I'm being called, I'm needed, every one, take the tokens My father made. think of the pallace, and we'll transport our selfs there, and it'll only work whilst near me, and where ever I go, those tokens go, taking you with them." Meesha closed her eyes and felt a whoosh of air and a brease hit her face. she found herself looking doen at the hidden city of the elfs.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:04 pm
Varian looked at teh tall tree's and other magnificent thing the elves had to offer. "Why are you needed Meesha?" He asked, his voice gruff from teh years.
Regius sheathed his sword at his side. "Meesha is right, there is something wrong..." he said pulling out his book and reading several passages. "Something, or someone is coming. Is that what you think also,your 'highness'?" Regius smiled. He despised royalty, which is why he killed his parents.
Varian took out a old note. "Remember this note?" he asked Meesha.  

Dreadlord Kharne

*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces