Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Past Life Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Believe in past life
  Yes
  No
  I Know mine
View Results

Keala Kai

Romantic Tycoon

3,900 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:37 pm
I believe we do have past lives, and I know I did have many, but I cant recall exactly what I was. I get people that come up to me out of the blue saying that i'm an Old Soul, and I get a lot of De'ja vu back in my home town. One being that I was the wife of a guy that was murdered for stealing boats in the early 17th or 18th hundreds. She and I bare the same names, and a bit of resemblence. And whenever I go near his grave, I always felt like its a missing peice in my puzzle of life. Dunno if that is possible or not.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:36 pm
I can't recall any of my past lives. Though I am sure I shared them with my two best friends. We are inseparable even in the toughest times.  

Danny Cheltyka

Invisible Ladykiller

7,650 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

IEditYourWorld

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:40 pm
I get the feeling from time to time that I have lead past lives due to some of my skills, skills that I have not been professionally trained on. I have been told several times by several people that I act a lot like a teacher, mother, and waitress, all of which I am not. I have never been a waitress, am not a mother, and I work as a videographer and a customer service rep in a call center. However, these rolls tend to come quite naturally to me, and all feel like rolls I have played before.

I've had a few dreams pertaining to the three above rolls, and more often than not in dreams I tend to be in a service type of roll. In my dreams I have been a servant, slave, soldier, or of some kind of of employment in an industry that serves others. That may explain why I now work in the service industry.

I would be interested in learning if I have indeed lived past lives, and more so how to learn what kinds of lives I have lived. What methods are you all using to learn about your past lives, preferably something cheap or free. I'm trying to save up for video equipment here!

Inquiring minds.
IEditYourWorld  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:01 pm
I was definitely a merperson in my past life. I have a connection to the sea and moon. Full moon make me feel energetic and strong, the ocean feels like home and peace and water is the only element which calms me.

And I have a necklace which is connected to the sea. It's a blue onyx stone. It felt full of energy after Summer, 'cause I went in the sea with it on. I always wear it.  

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:53 pm
Azareas Aquarinus
I was definitely a merperson in my past life.

In all the mythology I'm familiar with- merpeople are vicious malicious monsters.
Quote:

I have a connection to the sea and moon. Full moon make me feel energetic and strong, the ocean feels like home and peace and water is the only element which calms me.
I get similar feelings- but I'm human and always have been to the best of my knowledge.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:08 am
In one life I was like an elf or something, not exactly sure. I know I was some kind of fae, because when I was stabbed with a blade it burned me.

There's a place on my grandmother's farm in Tennessee that I always get a weird feeling at, always see flashes of memories. I'm not sure if it's spirits or my memories from a past life, but normally I see it from another's eyes, people starving and suffering. Native Americans, from what I'm assuming is the Trail Of Tears, judging by the conditions and the soldiers.
There's a lot of deaths around there, slaves, natives, and previous owners. A lot of loss. So I'm not entirely sure if I'm picking up on energy or if it's a past life. I think it's a past life, considering it feels different than the flashes of memories that I occasionally saw when I was down there this summer.  

MoldyTofu

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:20 am
Esiris
Azareas Aquarinus
I was definitely a merperson in my past life.

In all the mythology I'm familiar with- merpeople are vicious malicious monsters.
Quote:

I have a connection to the sea and moon. Full moon make me feel energetic and strong, the ocean feels like home and peace and water is the only element which calms me.
I get similar feelings- but I'm human and always have been to the best of my knowledge.

That's mythology, not reality.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:31 am
Azareas Aquarinus

That's mythology, not reality.

If that's the case- you could just as easily say in reality, there are no merpeople.  

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Viz_22

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:00 pm
MoldyTofu
In one life I was like an elf or something, not exactly sure. I know I was some kind of fae, because when I was stabbed with a blade it burned me.

There's a place on my grandmother's farm in Tennessee that I always get a weird feeling at, always see flashes of memories. I'm not sure if it's spirits or my memories from a past life, but normally I see it from another's eyes, people starving and suffering. Native Americans, from what I'm assuming is the Trail Of Tears, judging by the conditions and the soldiers.
There's a lot of deaths around there, slaves, natives, and previous owners. A lot of loss. So I'm not entirely sure if I'm picking up on energy or if it's a past life. I think it's a past life, considering it feels different than the flashes of memories that I occasionally saw when I was down there this summer.

Trail of Tears? I'm pretty sure that's south of where you are. Unless they were led up north, I doubt it though. If I remember correctly, it starts somewhere here in Georgia....But either way, I'm still sure it's not in Tennessee....  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:18 pm
MoldyTofu

I'm not sure that follows. It could have been a silver blade and you some sort of werewolf. It could have been bronze, it could have been obsidian. It could have been on fire. (Badass.) WHAT IF, right, what if it was Gabriel's flaming sword and you were, like, a demon or something? Or Adam trying to get back into the Garden of Eden?

I mean, how often have you been stabbed with a blade this life? Are you familiar with the sensation of stabbing enough to know whether or not the sensation of burning is unusual?  

Sanguina Cruenta
Vice Captain

Eloquent Bloodsucker

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:22 pm
Sanguina Cruenta
MoldyTofu

I'm not sure that follows. It could have been a silver blade and you some sort of werewolf. It could have been bronze, it could have been obsidian. It could have been on fire. (Badass.) WHAT IF, right, what if it was Gabriel's flaming sword and you were, like, a demon or something? Or Adam trying to get back into the Garden of Eden?

I mean, how often have you been stabbed with a blade this life? Are you familiar with the sensation of stabbing enough to know whether or not the sensation of burning is unusual?

It could have also been an allergy or something.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:08 pm
Viz_22
MoldyTofu

Trail of Tears? I'm pretty sure that's south of where you are. Unless they were led up north, I doubt it though. If I remember correctly, it starts somewhere here in Georgia....But either way, I'm still sure it's not in Tennessee....

Southern Tennessee, about 45 min. away from Alabama. They've got a historical museumish thing on one of the spots in the town that they passed over.

Sanguina Cruenta: Hmm, never thought of that. I'm pretty sure it's not supposed to burn, I've been stabbed in the hand before and that didn't burn. Maybe it was because of where it was/the depth, as well? I dunno. I shouldn't jump to conclusions so easily. ^^'  

MoldyTofu

Xaolu

Dapper Smoker

9,425 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:29 pm
I have always had crazy nightmares and I've awoken from many either crying or screaming. But I don't remember any past lives, I've been told from many different people that they believe I'm a new soul, but I also have a lot of wisdom for my age. so you can make of it what you will. It doesn't really matter to me either way, I think it's just another way for people to be "spechul lil snoeflakes."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:04 pm
Um... please don't think I"m crazy, but I know as a fact that I have lived in Transylvania, Japan, Brazil, Germany, Scotland, and here in the States. I know that I have never lived over the age of 25, and I always die tragically.(usually by murder)
Oh, and I have dreams about the future that really do come true...  

Lady Keigh

*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games