Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Journals [OOC]
[J] Kai's SoA, v2.0 (Setting up!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:32 am

KUTAKIA
Information ; Family ; Personality ; History ; RP Log ; Cub ; Juve ; Adol ; Adult ; Art ; Items

User Image

xxxName || Kutakia
xxxMeaning || Wish in Swahili
xxxGender || Male
xxxSpecies || Leopard
xxxAge || Adult

xxxPride || None
xxxRank || -

xxxColor || #DEAB11
xxxColorist || Kireiryuu
xxxReceived || Speed Flatsale (proxying by [Eskimo])
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:44 am

KUTAKIA
Information ; Family ; Personality ; History ; RP Log ; Cub ; Juve ; Adol ; Adult ; Art ; Items

xxxxxMother || Unknown
xxxxxFather || Unknown

xxxxxLitter Siblings || None/Unknown
xxxxxOther Siblings || None/Unknown

xxxxxMate || None
xxxxxOffspring ||
xxxxxKutakia x Saburi
xxxxxGogo ; Kiri ; Kuu ; Takatifu
xxxxxKutakia x Klindi
xxxxxKisukari ; Ny'ana ; Kipaji ; Polikwaptiwa ; Thelugi'mpita ; Ziva

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:53 am

KUTAKIA

Gullible and naive are the two best words to describe Kutakia, alongside sweet, generous and kind. He's a dreamer by heart, and loves travelling. Kuta will never hesitate to share something of his with anyone else, and can often seem childish with his idealistic view of the world. He's ridiculously optimistic, and will always see the best in people, since he's a very friendly leopard. He tries to do one good deed everyday, and will always try to make you smile - even if he has to force you. As has already been said, it's easy enough to trick Kuta into something, since he'll believe almost anything you say. Several times already the male has been tricked into such things, and although he's beginning to say no a little more, it's still easy enough to convince him otherwise.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:56 am

KUTAKIA

Kuta doesn't remember much of his parents - only a little of his mother. He remembers her at night, telling him stories about the stars. In particular, about the wishing star. About how, ever now and again, you'd see a magical star streak across the night sky. And if you followed that star to where it landed, and were pure of heart, you'd get a single wish. Ever since he can remember, Kuta has been travelling alone, meeting new people and making new friends. But he always looks up at night, determined to one day find a wishing star.

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:14 am

KUTAKIA

Used for breeding

Unfinished
None

Finished
Getting the Boys together Kuta meets Chardon, a lion, and the two become friends.
Sharing is caring...? Kuta makes a kill, but falls for the words of a lionness, Amalahle, and it's taken from him.
Helping those in Need Kuta runs into a pregnant lionness, Muscail, and helps her to find a safe place to rest.
Lost Kuta gets lost in a forest with another lion, Durion.
Birds of a feather... Kuta meets another leopardess, Saburi, and the two hit it off really well.
I'm seeing stars Kutakia runs into a cheetah named Sellion, and tells him the stories about the stars. He soon wishes he hadn't.
Sleep Kutakia runs into a leopardess named Fu, who demands he tell her everything about a missing male leopard...
Welcome! NOT Kuta runs into the wrong lionness, accidentally treading on Antianeira lands and getting chased off by the guard, Carnadhiel
First Impressions Kutakia runs into a leopardess named Katu'Chemka, and tried to cheer her up
Unlikely Meeting Kutakia meets Taku, a young lion, and the two have a casual conversation.
When Wandering Spirits Collide Kutakia meets another like him, named Uhuru. She seems sad, though, and he wonders why.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:15 am

KUTAKIA

Kuta was received as an adult, and as such there is no cub stage

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:16 am

KUTAKIA

Kuta was received as an adult, and as such there is no juvenile stage
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:17 am

KUTAKIA

Kuta was received as an adult, and as such there is no adolescent stage

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:18 am

KUTAKIA

User Image

Cert
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:19 am

KUTAKIA

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:20 am

KUTAKIA

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:24 am

KUTAKIA

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:25 am

KUTAKIA

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:26 am

KUTAKIA

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:27 am

KUTAKIA

[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff