Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply neko archives
neko war rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good idea?
good idea
100%
 100%  [ 10 ]
bad idea
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:43 am
damian see pumpkin and maya "another new studant? oh well... guess today i will use more magic that i toght" he sighs and continues back to his room to continue the reading, now reading *1456dr of the first era*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:43 am
Rainbow walks in and sees Kiki. "Kiki!!"  

pwn u hurts bad

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:44 am
User Image
Name: Yumi
talents: magic and seduction ( XP )  
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
iiAngel of Death Temari
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Maya looks around and sighs. She was being ignored like usual. She should've been used to it by now but it still pained her.

Pumpkin see's her and smiles "Nice wings!" she said giggling "Im not kidding you have butiful wings miss. Im Pumpkin!" she puts out her hand

"I'm Maya." Takes her hand and shakes it nervously.

"Nice to meet you Maya" she smiles.  

iiAngel of Death Temari

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

Hamtastic_Man

Rain? "How'd you get here, you should be with Kippie!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:45 am
iiAngel of Death Temari
One of Shiamo's spells went rong and it back fire's setting her into a demon form "Damn it....i could never get that one down!" she says "Damian i need your help again!!!!!" she yells hoping he would hear.
((before entering his room)) damian snaps his fingers and a small light apears, turning her back  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

pwn u hurts bad

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:46 am
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man

"No time. Koyoko is taking over him. He thinks you ran away from him. Koyoko is telling him garbage that isn't true." Rainbow grabbed her and pulled her. "Common, we have to go back to the well"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:47 am
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man

"No time. Koyoko is taking over him. He thinks you ran away from him. Koyoko is telling him garbage that isn't true." Rainbow grabbed her and pulled her. "Common, we have to go back to the well"

"We can't Rainbow. The well is sealed with roots from the tree..." She started crying again. "I can't go back...this is my time. You should be back in yours."  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

True_Angel_Of_Darkness13

Romantic Werewolf

3,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:47 am
iiAngel of Death Temari
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
iiAngel of Death Temari
True_Angel_Of_Darkness13
Maya looks around and sighs. She was being ignored like usual. She should've been used to it by now but it still pained her.

Pumpkin see's her and smiles "Nice wings!" she said giggling "Im not kidding you have butiful wings miss. Im Pumpkin!" she puts out her hand

"I'm Maya." Takes her hand and shakes it nervously.

"Nice to meet you Maya" she smiles.

Smiles back shyly.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:48 am
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man

"We can't Rainbow. The well is sealed with roots from the tree..." She started crying again. "I can't go back...this is my time. You should be back in yours."

"Come on Kiki, you need to go back. He still loves you, he just needs to figure it out. And I don't care what time I'm in. You have to go back."  

pwn u hurts bad

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:51 am
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man

"Come on Kiki, you need to go back. He still loves you, he just needs to figure it out. And I don't care what time I'm in. You have to go back."

"Rain we can't!" he turns around shaking and crying.
(Recap, kuz u no kno what happened.)
Kiki is under control. She is in the same place as today, but she's in the past. Kippie is looking at her. He is wounded and againt a gaint tree.
Kippie:You wouldn't.
Kiki mind:Go, run...it's not me.
Kippie:You turely love me right, then you wont shoot, I trust you.
Kiki mind:It's not me Kippie. Run!
Controller biggrin o it.
She holds a golden arrow up.
Mind No. No. No. *shoots* NO!!!!
She runs twards him and breaks away, but it's too late and he it hit.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:53 am
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man

Kiki is under control. She is in the same place as today, but she's in the past. Kippie is looking at her. He is wounded and againt a gaint tree.
Controller biggrin o it.

"Common Kikiyo."She pulls her. "You need to go back. Kippie misses you...we all do. You have to come back."  

pwn u hurts bad

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:54 am
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man

Controller biggrin o it.

"Common Kikiyo."She pulls her. "You need to go back. Kippie misses you...we all do. You have to come back."

"I can't. He's probably sitting by the tree...if I go near it, he'll hear me and hate me. I won't....even if the God tree can bring me back to him, I refuse." Snow starts falling outside.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:59 am
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man
Neko_Cat_4ever
Hamtastic_Man

Controller biggrin o it.

"I can't. He's probably sitting by the tree...if I go near it, he'll hear me and hate me. I won't....even if the God tree can bring me back to him, I refuse." Snow starts falling outside.

"Come on. He want's to see you again." She stood their looking at Kiki. "You two belong together. I'm leaving." She walks out.  

pwn u hurts bad

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:00 am
notingles
iiAngel of Death Temari
One of Shiamo's spells went rong and it back fire's setting her into a demon form "Damn it....i could never get that one down!" she says "Damian i need your help again!!!!!" she yells hoping he would hear.
((before entering his room)) damian snaps his fingers and a small light apears, turning her back

"Thanks damian!!!" she yells smiling and walks to her room
(hey g2g for now guys got to eat! sad peace!)  
neko archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff