Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Mythics-Human/Creature Roleplay- Now Open For Posting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will win?
  Humans
  Mythics
  Peace
View Results

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:34 am
"ok first things first, i would like to know the name of thos who i travle with." she smiles at them showing that his fangs are also gone. "my name is storm Raven." he said then waits for them to answer.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:44 am
Those are wise words you speak of, she said to the human.
My friend would be delighted to meet the both of you.
She looked to the elf. My name is Lowri. It is nice to meet the both of you, she said with a bow.

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

Yvansi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:48 am
Sortai nodded to the wolf, then turned to Storm Raven. "I'm called Sortai by those who know me... All three of them." He said, then he turned to the wolf to hear her answer.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:50 am
My my, well I suppose you are, Paradisity said with a grin.
She looked down at the ground. I suppose I should put this back down, she said as she looked at the platform.
She stood up, took a deep breath, and stood up as high as she could on her higned legs. Then she stomped with all her weight and strength down onto the platform.
With a shake and a rumbling sound, the platform began to lower to the ground, until it melted back into the ground level.

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:54 am
Cody stared and stumbled a bit. "That... was also amazing!" He was a bit overwhelmed with so many new, magical things suddenly appearing in his life.

((I was thinking of making an evil character of some sort-- maybe an evil character and a servant. Does anybody have any objections or comments? x3 It's not absolutely necessary, so if you don't really want it...))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:56 am
heartsXdespise
Cody stared and stumbled a bit. "That... was also amazing!" He was a bit overwhelmed with so many new, magical things suddenly appearing in his life.

((I was thinking of making an evil character of some sort-- maybe an evil character and a servant. Does anybody have any objections or comments? x3 It's not absolutely necessary, so if you don't really want it...))

(( I'd play either of them, if you wished, though I had plans of bringing my own evil character in eventually. Sounds cool. )) ninja  

Yvansi

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:58 am
((The more characters, the merrier. Never have I met such a fine group of active roleplayers. I am pleased to be working with the three of you. As stated, any questions at all just pm me. I will be pleased to add your ideas and characters to the story line.))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:01 am
he nods and follows them both eager to meet a true dragon being he once lived with dragons.
(i got two chars that will come in some time later. hay g2g guys its been fun. i will continue to post on the rp.)  

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:07 am
((What a wonderful start, to a wonderful story. I will be back on later. Keep your imaginations working.))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:19 am
((Well, I think I'm going to do it later... we're having company over. >w< I may get on tomorrow!))  

heartsXdespise

Yvansi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:21 am
(( Yeah, the people who's house I broke into to get on will be home any minute. Maybe see you all soon? By the way, I was kidding 'bout the breaking into someones house part. Maybe Sortai, not me. OOH, and I sent Elemental Paradisity my newest profile. Hope you all like him... ))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:23 pm
Far to the west, where the mountain ranges are steep and plentiful, spreading far beyond the stretch of the imagination, there is a meadow where true magic happens. There is plentiful shade and trees, flourishing life of all kind, and a running river that is always filled to the brim with life and pure water. This oasis is where many beings call their home, such as Tsurara and Aloura.
Tsurara soared through the sky as she made her usual rounds through the vast mountain tops, to make sure all was safe. Though she was small for her kind, she was the biggest creature in this meadow in the mountains. She and Aloura had promised all the creatures that they would protect and take care of this meadow. Tsurara finished her patrol and made her way back to the giant hut that she had made for her and her friend. She crawled through the opening, and folded her wings. The space was big, but not big enough for her wings to be out.

Aloura had just finished making her widley known herb soup. It was very filling, and was said to cure almost any common illness. She accknowledged Tsurara as she came in and laid down. Aloura put out her fire, and made Tsurara a bowl out of her crystal for the soup. "Is everything alright outside? How far did you go," she asked as she poured a massive couldren of soup into the bowl for Tsurara.
"I went as far as Willows Peak. I figured that was a good start for the day," Tsurara said confidently.

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:27 pm
Well, if we are going to make it to how far west my friend lives, you may want to get anything you may need on the journey. It will take at least the afternoon, Lowri said as she walked into her cave.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:31 pm
Paradisity laughed again. I can control the four natural elements, she said as she stood up. She made sure she was pointed south again, and began to weave through the trees. I can control the winds and the air, the water and rain, the earth and rocks, and fire, even lightning. All forms of any of the elements I can control, she said as she demonstrated each. A swirl of air, she pulled a bubble of water out from the air, and she made a ring of fire revolve on her tail.  

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:30 pm
Cody followed behind Paradisity and stretched his arms. He was trying again not to act too surprised by her astounding powers. "Wow. Does it take lots of practice to learn how to do that?" He asked.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff