Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:02 am
Koko gave a curt nod. She did not however that his hand and got up on her own strength. She still felt like a failure in not protecting Grace from this man. Underlying anger still linger-the smallest desire to kill him still tweaked but the reality was that she had never actually killled anyone before.

"For this night," she replied in a more normal tone. At his last comment it was making an obvious masked plea for a place to stay during the day. He couldn't stay with her. First because she didn't want him there-especially with Fayt coming to work. Secondly the police would probably come to question her and couldn't risk Cromwell being found at here place-it would seem questionable and she wouldn't risk being taken from Fayt. She was already risking herself by talking to him now.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:00 pm
Drake flexed hsi ahnd a little as she didn't take it and then thrust both dismissively into his jean pockets. he looekd down thoughtfully at his bloodied shirt on the floor and wondered if he ought to burn it. he had taken very few precautions before now, so he didn't know why he should bother. routine had settled in - he almost willed to police to attempt to catch him for some entertainment. the idea was of course a fancy though. it was too much grief to escape them if they found him.

he noticed how she didn't rise to the bait of his loaded question.
"well, sinc eyoua re resident here for so long perhaps you can at least assist me in finding some more normal new clothing. I will pay of course, but I can't walk around by myself. i'm sur eyou excuse means that you have others to run errands for you." he ran a tongue over his teeth and smirke din amusement as he added an obvious point to the end. "I can't leave discreetly without looking like a normal human after all."
the notion that he would leave anytime soon was a lie of course. Things had just gotten interesting. For one, he wanted to learn more about this woman.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:10 pm
"I don't want you money," Koko remarked crossing her arms which created a bit of lift to her chest. No doubt the money came from his victims.....she wouldn't touch that blood stained cash.

She had regained most of her compsure. And not only did he want a place to stay now.....he what clothing too. Did he really think he could make so many demands after murdering her niece? Seriously.....
Actually she should probably just kill him and put her mind at rest. Then Fayt would surely be safe. But she agreed to friendly terms for one night-and one night only. She hoped in the following night to come he would leave town-permanately.

Koko then glanced in the direction that the sun would be rising. Three hours at the most.....she would have to think quickly. The only place for him to stay, other then her place, would be the closed down-fire damaged antique shop. Unfortunately for her that shop was across the street....a little ways down from her. That fact made her uncomfortable.....the idea that he could spy on her....on Fayt made her stomache turn. But he said he would stay away from him....or at least brown haired teenagers in general.

She gave a reluctant sigh and made her way to the end of the alley. No one in sight and no movement of the human variety about yet. "Be quick and not seen," she said cooly as she waved for him to follow an run off.

Koko knew the town and it's short cuts well enough. The spirits must have been forgiving towards her too for helping such a creature because she encountered no problems upon the arrival at the old shop. Pulling a pin from her hair she easily picked the lock. "I'll see about the clothes later," she replied to him.

((Hmmmm....perhaps Judith will find her way to the old shop and spend the day with Cromwell.... wink wink ))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:31 pm
(tee hee i hope so)

Drake shrugged at her dismissal but eagerly followed her instructions. he had asked a lot of her, but he found that fate often favoured the bold and brash. It seemed to be doing him favours here, despite his insensitivity. He kept low and fast, melting into shadows where they were availiable and managed ot eaisly keep up with her as they reached the shop. He slunk inside and winced a little at the stench of old burnt wood and the hideous new smell of damaged plastic. Some of the man-made chemicals people made nowadays disgusted him. He moved his way deeper into the shop and son found an area the fire had almost left untouched. He wondered if te building would cave in on him, but otherwise he quite liked it. n antique shop was very fitting. he only found it a pity that it was not full of it's wares so he could entertain himself with nostalgia and curiosity.

When she agreed to get him clothes he nodded and actually smiled in gratitude.
"It is appreciated." he said.
He paused, aware that she would be twitching to get away, but is curiosity overuled him.
"Before you leave m'am," he asked, again retaining the old-world politeness he used when he wanted something. "I have two questions of you. Just so I know. It has been a while since i've been around my kind." he looked over her for a reaction, but didn't leave enough time for her to reject him.
"Have you killed a human before? And what is your age? Please humor my curiosity."  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:55 pm
Judith walked along the streets, not bothering too much to completely hide though she did stick to the shadows. All she needed was someone out wandering on their own and she'd be happy. She aimlessly walked towards the music and checked her watch to see how long she had before dawn, suddenly pausing when she heard someone walking towards her. Judith smiled at her luck and slipped into an alleyway. The footsteps got closer and she prepared to strike, as soon as the person was in view she lunged at them and went for the neck.
Being careful not to get any on her clothes she drank until she was full. Considering her options of disposal she merely hefted the body into a dumpster. Before returning to the streets to find a place to stay for the day she pulled a compact from her pocket to check her appearance and sighed. Judith was looking very ragged from the rain compared to her she normally looked.
After deciding that she would just have to find somewhere to fix herself up and to stay for the day she continued on.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:38 pm
The corner of Koko's mouth twitch. His needs were starting to seem endless.

....humor my curiosity.....

Spirits, what had she gotten herself into. If she was lucky the building would suddenly collaspe during a sunny portion of the day. Of course judging from the intense rain the coming day would be cloudy and overcast.

....humor him.....

She lazily tilted her head towards him. "If memory serves me I'm over 200," she replied. "And no, I have not killed a human. I have had human blood before, but it was given to me willingly." She stood in the doorway facing outward. Glancing back she then asked-her expression somewhat blank, "Any other requests?"  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:29 pm
Judith frowned as she continued walking. Most of the houses were dark but she knew they were occupied from the upkeep and cars in the driveways.
She knew there had to be an unoccupied building in this town but she just had to find it. Judith really did not want to have to stay outside, she always felt safer in a building.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:38 pm
"200."
Drake nodded smiling to himself. Lord, he felt old - she was a baby to him yet impressively old in her own right. The centuries just seemed to drift by in a miasma of indistinction nowadays. When he was hungry he barely registered the passing of time, and he was always hungry.
"And a willing donation? That must be nice..."
No wonder she was so disgusted at him. She was naive - still a virgin to true bloodlust. New vampires insisted that the first bloodlust was the most intense, but Drake disagreed. It was the lust after it was quenched - after one had descended into a monster - that was the strongest and most painful. After pushing aside morals and rational humanity and letting go into the basest animal instincts for one time, the second thirst meant that the body and mind began to contort quickly back into this murderous pattern. It was easier for the wolf to tear off his sheepskin disguise than for him to piece it back together after it was discarded. If the wolf had never acted as anything but a sheep (albeit a bad tempered one) it could not truly know it's predetory nature. It sure explained a lot for this woman.
"Some of us are not that lucky, remember that." he said quietly and somewhat vaugely, looking out into the building's other rooms as he spoke.
He turned back to her and refocused. She was leaving. His smile widened further adding a sly and somewhat pervrse expression to his face:
"I'm sure what other request i could ask you would not entertain."
he chuckled at a private joke with himself and then bowed a little.
"Then, my unstained beauty, I bid you thankyou and farewell. God bless you on your journey through life." He was oddly sincire despite his expression - apparently able to see-saw between emotions at the drop of a hat. He did wish her well whileever she didn't threaten him, and the religious sentiment was deeply felt. While God had abandoned him he still belived He would find favour with an innocent vampiress.
He turned from the door.
"I expect I shall see you when you bring me clothing."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:58 pm
Koko another curt nod while ignoring what he may had been implying about his other request. She left without another word and returned to her shop down across the street a short distance. She looked forward to seeing Fayt-he would brighten her day. When he was around it was hard not to smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:02 pm
[I keep going back and forth debating whether I want Judith to run into Koko on her way out.]

Judith continued down the empty street looking into houses and cars sometimes to see if anything interesting was in them.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:18 pm
[gotta run into one of us wink lol]  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:31 pm
dragontamer363
[gotta run into one of us wink lol]

((Make the choice Zizzy.... xd ))  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:35 pm
[duh duh duuuuhn!]  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:41 pm
[Well I do need somewhere to stay... xD]

Judith finally found a small shop that looked to be closed due to fire. It didn't look to neat on the outside but it appeared to still be solid so she approached it. She tried the door suprised to find it unlocked. Opening the door a bit she looked inside, it was strange that the door would just be open. If it was a drifter who'd been squatting inside the shop she could take them but something was making her uneasy.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:45 pm
[har har moon, YOU LOSE! twisted lol i kid, i kid whee ]

Drake stoppe din hsi tracked investigating further into teh sop when he sensed anotehr presecense near the door. He was about to call soemthing to the inian woman about crawling back to him but stopped hismlef. It could technically be anyone. she could have ratted the police on him after all. He crouched and edged around the wall so that he was behind the open swing of the door and wiated, ready to pounce.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff